Chapter 59

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm heading now to my fiancée’s office.

 

I woke up alone in bed this morning she left a note saying that she have to be in the office early.

 

She didn't breakfast so I pack food for her and I'm sure that she get tired last night again.

 

I can't help but to smile remembering what happen last night.

 

"Good morning baby" I greeted her as I get inside her office.

 

"Morning Jungie" She greeted back with her head buried on her arms over the table

 

She didn't even bother to look at me.

 

I place the food on her table and sit beside her on her chair.

 

"You ok baby?" I ask her.

 

She lifts her head to look at me then hug my waist and place her head over my chest.

 

"I'm sleepy and hungry" She complains.

 

"I brought food for you" I said.

 

"You cook for me?" She ask and her face light up a little.

 

"Yup. I don't want my fiancée to starve" I said.

 

"Wah! You're daebak Jungie!" She said and give me a quick kiss on the lips.

 

"That was sweet" I said and she smile.

 

"Here. You should eat first before working" I said to her and open the lunch box.

 

"Feed me~" She cutely said.

 

I giggled.

 

"Wae? Is there something wrong with your hands?" I .

 

"Yah! It's your fault why I'm this tired" She said and I just laugh at her.

 

"It's not my fault. It's yours. You're so irresistible that's why it happens again" I said and then started to feed her like what she wanted.

 

She smile at me while munching her food.

 

"Do you like it?" I ask.

 

"I love you" She randomly said.

 

I smile.

 

"I love you too but I was asking about the food" I said.

 

She just give me a thumbs up.

 

I just continue feeding and it looks like the food that I brought was not enough.

 

"I never thought you were this hungry. Don't worry it'll be lunch in few more hours. So you can eat again" I said.

 

"Ham Eunjung" She called me with a serious tone of voice.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"It happen twice so you better make sure that you'll marry me or I'll break your bones" She said

 

I giggled once again.

 

"Baby I'm marrying you. Like I said whether you like it or not you'll have to marry me but Ri told me that she and Hyomin should marry first before us. Is that ok with you?" I ask.

 

"Fine with me as long as we'll get married." She said and hug me once again leaning her head on my chest.

 

"I'll do your work so you could get some sleep." I said and kiss the top of her head.

 

"Is that ok?" She ask.

 

"Of course." I said and she stand up.

 

"Ok. I'll just take a nap in the couch" She said and kiss me before she go to the couch to sleep.

 

And as for me.

 

I have to do her work for the meantime.

 

While I was busy Jiyeon's phone rings.

 

I check who's calling and it's unknown number.

 

A call from Korea.

 

Anyway I just decided to pick it up to know who is it.

 

"Hello my future wife. I miss you so much" The person on the other line said.

 

I frown.

 

It's a kid.

 

And I think I know who is this someone with a funny accent.

 

"Yah! Jasper. This is Eunjung" I said.

 

"Mwo?! Why did you pick it up?! It's not your phone!" He yelled on the other line.

 

I have no time to argue with this kid.

 

"I'm hanging up kid. Don't call again. You just disturb us" I said.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare make a baby with my future wife ugly ahjumma! Give the phone to Jiyeon Noona!" He said.

 

Mwo?

 

"I'm hanging up now kid. We still have to continue making our baby" I said and hang up.

 

Tsk

 

He's delusional.

 

Does he even understand what does making a baby means?

 

Kids these days.

 

He still keeps on calling but I'm ignoring it.

 

I just continue doing Jiyeon's work while she was still resting.

 

The call just stop maybe their class already started.

 

HANNAH'S POV

 

As usual Hyomin unnie and Qri unnie send me to school.

 

They keep arguing. I thought it was because of the missing ring that I forgot to give to Hyomin unnie but I heard they were talking about Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Park.

 

Who are those? Don't ask me coz I have no idea.

 

Anyway I was supposed to give the ring back to them now but I can't get a chance to do that because they're too busy.

 

Finally, after few minutes we already arrive at school.

 

Now I feel so annoyed being at school especially when Jasper was around.

 

"UNNIES!" I called their attention and they stop talking.

 

"Gotta go but I want to give this to you unnie. It fell on Jasper's bag. I forgot to give it to you last night" I said and give Hyomin unnie the ring before I go out of the car.

 

I started to walk to our classroom and when I get there I found Jasper sitting on my seat again.

 

I frown and walk towards him.

 

"Move!" I said to him and her immediately stand up.

 

I sat there and ignore him.

 

"Hey. Give me Jiyeon noona's number" He said.

 

"And why would I do that?" I ask him.

 

"Because we had an agreement" He said.

 

I rolled my eyes on him but I still give Jiyeon unnie's number.

 

I did it because he'll never stop for sure and I'm also sure that Jiyeon unnie won't agree to his craziness.

 

I tried doing it to Eunjung unnie remember but I still get nothing.

 

Though I still really want to marry Eunjung unnie.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Minnie. We can't be like this. We can't get married if we are arguing like this" Kyul said.

 

"We are not arguing and we can get married if you agreed to be Mrs. Park and will stop insisting that I'll be Mrs. Lee" I said to her.

 

She was about to say something but her phone rings.

 

It looks like it was urgent and she immediately pick it up

 

"Unnies"

 

Areum and Hyeri came inside while holding each other’s hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter