Chapter 42

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry the update was just right now because of the typhoon I wasn't able to write an update.

 

JIYEON'S POV

"Well, we don't actually want anything. We just want to meet our Mom" I said coz seems like Ms. P who is our Mom was still clueless about what are we trying to say.

 

Well you can't blame us too if we can't just say Hey, we're you're kids. We're still breathing. Or maybe something more dramatic than that but this is the first time meeting each other and it is the first time she would be aware of our existence coz she thought we're long gone.

 

"So your Mom lives in this village and you want me to help you find her is that it?" Ms. P asks.

 

I don't want to call her Mom for the meantime.

 

Her face still reminds me of the dragon.

 

But forgive me for saying this but she's kind of a slow poke.

 

"Mom who are you talking to?" A little girl came out from somewhere in the house.

 

Whoa, don't tell me this kid is also our half-sister.

 

"Uhm this is my daughter Hannah she's 10 years old. Honey say hi to our visitors" She said and the little girl smile shyly to us.

 

"Uhm. Please excuse us for a second" I said and drag unnie and oppa outside.

 

"Are you guys sure we're still doing this? She obviously had a new family now" I said.

 

I've got tons of worries in me.

 

I'm so done with all the rejection I feel from the fake her and I don't know what to feel if it happens again with the real her.

 

"But we're here now. She's already in front of us. Are we still going to do nothing?" Unnie ask.

 

I sighed.

 

"We'll still try. No matter what the outcome will be the three of us stick together ara?" Oppa said and we just agreed though I'm still scared.

 

So we came back inside the house.

 

"When I leave the city and decided to stay here I promise myself that I won't look back anymore. I promise not to care about my past life and let it go. This is my life now and I'm happy living with it" Ms. P said.

 

I look at my brother and my sister.

 

I know they're kind of hesitating now

 

"Where is your husband Ms. P?" Jungie ask.

 

"He already passed away so there's just me and my daughter. We only need each other. Just the two of us" She said

 

Just the two of them.

 

"Ms. P..." I called her attention.

 

"Yes?" she asks.

 

"In case your triplets lives...uhm...what can you say about that?" I ask.

 

I don't know why I ask either.

 

Heol.

 

"Well, in case they live I will be happy but I think it was meant to happen. If my kids’ lives maybe I'm not here right now living in this peaceful place. Maybe I'm still there fighting with my psycho brother. You wouldn't want to imagine what disaster my brother could give" she said.

 

"Well, we never want to imagine" Ramie said.

 

"Uhm. Is it ok if we stay here for few days?" Unnie ask.

 

I think both of them change their mind after what they heard.

 

"Sure. While you're still looking for your Mom. No problem" She said.

 

Ms. P was pretty talkative.

 

She opens up her life to us even though we just met.

 

Since this is a small house we had no choice but to share a room.

 

Well, I know it's kinda awkward for oppa since we're all girls but there's nothing he can do.

 

"I hope you'll be comfortable here. Especially the boys." Ms. P said.

 

Well, she thinks Jungie and Qri was a guy.

 

"Qri and Eunjung where actually girls" Unnie said and I was surprise that she revealed that.

 

"Oh. I’m sorry I didn't know. “Ms. P said and leaves us.

 

Her reaction was not that pleasant.

 

Dad was right.

 

"Why did you tell her?" Qri ask unnie.

 

"There's no reason for us to pretend. She doesn't need us anyway" unnie said.

 

 

"So you guys won't tell her?" Hyeri ask.

 

"Seems like it. She lives a peaceful life now. We don't wanna mess that up. We just want to spend a little time and that's it." Oppa said.

 

Now they're looking at me.

 

"Don't look at me like that. I have nothing to say about our mother. My life is kinda traumatic so I'll just stick to what would make everyone happy or maybe not everyone but to the one that could cause a least disaster or none at all" I said.

 

"Ok. If that is what you guys decide then we're with you. Let's just make sure that our stay here will be fun" Jungie said and gave me a back hug.

 

"Yup and maybe you guys should lessen the sweetness in front of Ms. P. She seems not to like it" Oppa said.

 

"Let's stroll outside." Bling said.

 

"Right, maybe we could do something else in there" Areumie said.

 

"Ok. We'll go by pair. I'm with Hyorongie!" Bling said and clings on my brother's arm.

 

Unnie and I both glared at her but she just ignores us.

 

She seems to be serious with my brother.

 

"So Areumie. You've got no choice. You're stuck with me" Hyeri said and wink at Areum.

 

She's starting to again.

 

"No! I'm not going outside. I'll just stay here and sleep!" Areum protested.

 

"Ok. Then, I'll just stay here with you. I don't want to walk around by myself" Hyeri said.

 

Then the others start to leave.

 

"How about us Jungie? What are we going to do?" I ask Jungie who is still hugging me from behind.

 

"I don't know. Walk around outside or maybe you could just spend your time with your mom and know her better." She said

 

Know my Mom better?

 

"What for?" I ask her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter