XXII

Change

Soft lips mould against your own and Yongguk stirred feelings you had never felt before. Kissing him was still new but this was different, as eyelids fluttered shut as he kissed you sweetly. A firm arm gripped you chest to chest while the other held your nape for the tender exchange. His warm embrace made you melt against him with a soft moan, savouring the way your lips locked and relocked with his.

Sliding your hands up to grip the small hairs on the back of his head, the slow pace Yongguk had set began to change as his hands soothingly thumbed your waist, coaxing you closer. A swipe of his tongue on your lower lip to dance with yours; slowly and unhurriedly his dexterous muscle began exploring your wet cavern as you lost. Losing never felt so good as your husband heightened your senses. The way Yongguk fitted against you was nothing less of perfect.

The height difference made you tiptoe as you hooked a leg around his waist while his lips continued their assault. A firm hand held your thigh secure as your arms s around your husband’s neck. Yongguk hooked your other leg up around his waist and made your heart pound at the friction of clothed your core against the bold tent in his pants. His footsteps towards the bedroom only heightened your anticipation.

Gently laying you on the bed, your man at the edge of the bed decides to step away. Pulling him in by his suspenders to crash his lips against yours briefly, you pull back to look at him with your piercing gaze. “You’re not going to leave me” you whispered hotly before pulling him onto the bed. Carefully straddling him to pepper his face with kisses, his sweet skin to your lips bought soft moans of pleasure that slowly drained your self-restraint.

“Did you plan to wear suspenders tonight?” you asked him between kisses down his defined jawline. “Did you plan to bring me to my knees tonight?” The man underneath you writhed as you kissed a particular spot on his neck.

Yongguk scoffed. “We’ve barely started and you’re already on your knees, baby.” Dark lusty eyes gazed at you as his hand slowly crept up your thigh.

“But you’re at my mercy” you smirked and pulled back his suspenders to let them go, the elastic bands snapping at his s made him growl. Yongguk ripped the stockings at your thigh leaving rungs in its way, he gazed up leisurely from your partly exposed thighs up to your dress. “Take it off” you commanded. Slender digits teasingly drew the zipper of your dress down.

 Whether the goosebumps were from the cold air dancing on your once covered skin or the anticipation of what will happen as the man below you gazed at your body in the moonlight, it didn’t matter. Clad in your underwear, a blush crept onto your cheeks and your arms automatically moved to cover you. Firm hands gripped your wrists and brow pools scanned every inch of your exposed moonlit body with warmth and lust. “Stop staring”

The man below you shook his head. “How can I stop staring when you’re so beautiful?” his voice airy with wonder didn’t stop your heart from warming up more.

Your hands were guided to his shirt. “What do you see?” you pondered as your fingers nimbly freed each button of his shirt.

“An exquisite work of art crafted by the almighty himself” He breathed as a hand reach up to tuck a loose lock behind your ear. “I still can’t believe she’s mine” you met his gaze and leaned into his warm and loving caress of your cheek.

Glimmering eyes with warmth and love with only the heavens above witnessing this moment under the moon’s spotlight. This changes everything as the final layers of anxiety peeled away leaving you stripped, Yongguk’s eyes could see through you. It would have scared you, but he was just as stripped as you were, his heart was out on the table and his anxiety could be felt with buckling knees. “Yongguk” you whispered. A whiff of his scent blew past you as he sat up, face inches away as he still thumbed your cheek clearly awaiting his rejection. “Yongguk”. You gazed at the way he appreciated every curve of your face taking in every detail, before meeting your eyes again. “Yongguk” you repeated. Plum lips curled into a small smile, mystifying eyes held such compassion as he hummed in response. “I love you” the words tumbled out of your lips, unleashing a dam of emotions in Yongguk’s eyes, what you recognised as love grew stronger before you.

“God…please don’t let this be a dream” he whispered mindlessly before leaning into a kiss. You sighed against his lips and relaxed, only to be reminded of the tightness in your man’s pants. He hissed before pulling away in realisation. He wasn’t dreaming. He gently flipped you onto your back to hover over you for a gentle kiss to be placed on your lips before he pulled away. “Say it again”. Black locks veiled his eyes, raking your hand through his locks you took note of how his lips curved up at the ends and dimples appeared by his moles.

“I love you Yongguk”. Tattoos stared back at you demanding to be traced as your man stripped out of his pants. Viva La Revolucion broad and bold across his chest, you were expecting no less of the unique man. Thinking to take notice of the others later, you eyed Yongguk nestled between your legs and bending them at the knees before laying a trail of kissed from your knee down your thigh, building your anticipation.

You whimpered at the cold trail of spit on the sensitive skin. “Baby,” Yongguk brushed his lips on your knee. “I know you’re all for equality” he kissed before continuing “but just let me love you tonight. Be mine tonight.” He kissed lower. “I’ll show you, love”. Kissing again, he kept going. The moon shone brightly against his shiny locks as dark eyes looked up at you while being dangerously close to your core. A fingertip the wet patch on your , teasing your slit.

“So wet” Yongguk coaxed against your ear, you bit your lip at the sight of him putting the finger into his mouth. Savouring your taste before letting them go with a pop, the tanned man hovered over you as plum lips parted to reveal this wet pink muscle to dance across your skin. Wet trails sent sparks in your body as his tongue continued to dance down to your chest.

Nimble fingers slid beneath you to free your bound s as his tongue swirled around your erect . Cupping a and rolling the bud between two digits, he began attacking the other hungrily with his lips as you tilted you head back onto the pillows. Mercilessly prodding your sensitive bud all the while keeping his touches tantalising and delicate, careful to not break you.  Slow turned to deep kisses everywhere. Leisurely moving down the valley of your s to your navel, learning of every curve and edge of your body. “I saw the way you looked at me tonight” his deep voice shook you to the core as his breath ghosted your navel. “Tell me, what you were thinking, love?” he gazed as you moved to rest up on your elbows.

“I’m not going to lie, you weren’t the hottest guy out there tonight” you began, making him laugh.

“Gee thanks-”

“But you were definitely my man and you looked delicious.” A hand slid to comb his falling locks back. “Your skin looked like it would taste of honey and I wanted to know.” The darkness couldn’t stop your eyes catching the sight of twitch underneath the thin fabric of his red Vivienne Westwood briefs. “I never thought suspenders would make me so weak-” you gasped as Yongguk gently danced his fingers over your clothed core.

“Keep going” unveiled libido dripped with the pure bass of his voice shaking your insides as his lust filled gaze remained locked on the wanton sight of you. “What made me your man?”

“In a crowd of all those men, you were the only one I looked to” you breathed as long fingers freed your of your final article of clothing unbearably slowly. “Because I didn’t belong beside anyone…but you”. You gulped as he kept teasing you, the darker red patch became more obvious on his briefs. “When we were in danger, you stood beside me. That’s when our vow stood out to me most-” your eyes shut tightly as your man pried folds apart to dance his fingers on your throbbing . “F-for better o-or worse… y-you were beside me.” You bit back a moan as slim digits flicked your bead. “Not any man would do that.”

Your man listened intently, plum lips spread into a soft smile dimpling his cheeks. His fingers pulled back as he sat on his heels. Guiding the arousal drenched fingers up to his mouth, his eyes rolled back as swallowed the taste of you with a hum.  “Would you like to taste me?” his deep voice reverberated. Not waiting to be asked twice, you crawled forward placing a deep kiss on the wet patch on his underwear. Meeting his gaze for a silent confirming, a hand on his chest pushed him to lean back onto the pillows. Teeth on elastic tantalisingly pulling the useless garment down Yongguk’s hips, Yongguk hissed as the band caught on . “You little minx” he growled as you dragged it down his thigh. You smirked at his reaction, karma is wonderful.  

Stilled at the sight of standing bold and proud, you slowly moved forward. He choked on a moan at a long goading along the protruding vein on the underside proceeded had Yongguk resting an arm over his forehead. Languid kisses to his head made him a mess, muscles writhed under the pale moonlight. Your fingers curled round the base of his shaft and pumped what remained of him as he filled your hallowed mouth, your warm cavern doing wonders to his body.

This is not a dream you thought as twitched inside your mouth. Looking up to see your man writhing in pleasure while you were savouring his arousal. Eyes on your man as your tongue swirled and slipped under the flap of skin had your man let out and unearthly moan. It was an and rewarding sight, watching him climbing the stairs to oblivion alone had you dripping on the sheets. You hummed a little tune, making him moan your name. A hand gripped your hair firmly, using every inch of self-control he held back from ravaging your mouth here and then. Resting an arm on his waist to keep him down, you slow and took him in as deep as you could. Unleashing an animalistic growl, he suddenly pulled you off. You released him with a pop and panted as you looked on.

“Didn’t you like it?”

Sitting up your man slid warm hands around your waist. “Come with me”, his hoarse voice whispered. “I wanna see your high” soft lips grazed your ear sending sparks all over again “Lie down baby.”

Reclined pillows under the silver moonlight, your parted your legs before noticing his brown pools taking in your wanton appearance. “What’s are you looking at?”

“My goddess.” His broad figure hovered over you as he reached to the side table for a . You pulled it away from his grip. “Are you sure love?” his eyes filled with genuine concern warmed you. You nodded before giving him the all clear.

“I trust you” you whispered.

Griping his firm forearm as he coated with your essence, your man aligned at your entrance before peppering your face with kisses. Muttered confessions were littered along your jawline as made its slick entry into your drenched core. Abstinance had made you tight and everything became new. The fresh pain bought tears to your eyes as Yongguk swallowed your cries with is lips, holding onto his own pain to sooth you. “Relax love” he coaxed as a hand held your hip drawing circles with his thumb over your bare skin. “I need you to relax, I promise I’ll make the pain go away” he finished with kisses down your neckline.

Pulling out so just the tip remained inside, the shameless slosh of your arousal and single slap of skin bought a guttural moan to leave Yongguk’s throat. You moaned no less at the feeling of his pulsating member resting against your walls.

Full.

Flush.

A Perfect fit.

Yongguk was your first in God knows how long, but the anticipation to be one with him was unlike that of any man before. This wasn’t a mere physical union of your bodies, this was spiritual.

Meeting his gaze one thing was clear, Yongguk felt it too.

Pulling Yongguk into a kiss, you wrapped your legs around his waist, urging him to start moving. Yongguk surprised you with relaxed languid motions. There was not just lust in his motions, it was nothing like you had experienced before Yongguk. This was something very different to the rough fast pace you had experience with before.

Love.

This, was love.

Your man made you feel like a again, pain and discomfort slowly dissipated to give way to a new kind of pleasure. Skin on skin, slow and steady. Every pore of yours was alert to Yongguk’s electrifying touch as you met his s.

A bold hand slid up your side as if you were the most fragile thing in the world, before sliding onto your bare . Gripping and squeezing it gently but enough to your taste, perked s were abused by being rolled between two digits. All the while his hips swung remained rhythmically.

In…out…in…out.

Slow and steady didn’t stop the pleasure, but you needed more. Heavy pants filled the air as you steadily climbing to oblivion, patience wore thin for you as you started to move faster. Yongguk slammed into you, his tip reaching your cervix with a growl…slow.

 “Slow,” He commanded. “Keep it slow now.” penetrated to lightly brush the rough bundle of nerves inside making you scream. “Don’t rush it’s going to be alright” he growled has continued to piston in and out of you.

Pulling him closer at the need of his touch, beads dotted his body like diamonds dropped down. You looked up to meet his gaze. Gone were the brown eyes filled with warmth as black pools of ardour gleamed back at you. In black and white you saw your reflection in those eyes.

A hot mess, he moaned as you tightened around him as his hips swung out. He twitched inside you. He was close. You were close. “Roll over” you panted. Yongguk kept going, his selfishness surfacing as he began to chase his eye. The rough bundle of nerves had you drawing your nails along his back, Yongguk rested his head on your shoulder. “Let me ride you” you nibbled his ear lobe

Tired, Yongguk rolled over while still being connected. s squished against his chest, his hands gently pulled your hair back as your lips met for a sloppy kisses as the other cups your cheek lovingly. Carefully sitting up with both hands on his chest, as his sat firmly gripping your . You looked at him lying down with his eyes closed.  “Open your eyes” you seduced while gyrating your hips around in figure eights. “I want to see your high”. Eyelids fluttered open to stare at your wanton appearance. “And I want to see your smile” you were met with lips curling into a soft smile as you kept our hips moving, brushing past the bundle of nerves making you weak.

“I love you” he muttered.

“Say it again you” whispered as you slowly moved up his shaft.

“I love you” he repeated.

“Again Yongguk” you coaxed as you lowered yourself on that familiar member. This fingers tightened their hold and his hands started to move you up.

“I love you Danbi” he moaned as you clenched your muscles around him.

“Again” you screamed as you were impaled by in a strong fall. Tilting your head back as you felt the bundle of nerves being brushed again, you moved your hands back onto your heels. Giving Young husband a full view of your connected bodies. The sight made twitch as you continued to bounce up and down his shaft, repeated confessions filled the air as the pace remained slow and pure. Time ceased to exist as the moon shone it’s spotlight onto your body. You moved lasciviously, moans of his name tumbled out of your lips like a prayer as you palmed your s.

The road to oblivion came to an end as a final clench and fall onto had you screaming Yongguk’s name as he chorused yours in the air. Your body stilled as you shook from the wild , his hands gently rocking our bare up and down to ride out your .

Yongguk pulled you onto his chest for an embrace with a kiss to your temple. Sliding off his floppy member and looking past the lewd mix of your creams together, you curled up into your husband, enjoying each other’s afterglow with a smile playing at your lips. A finger traced his brow bone, his nose and his jawline, before it was pulled into a gentle kiss from plum lips.

Tonight your body was his to worship, and his was yours to own. Entrusting your bodies to one another with, the heavens bear witness to the seed of love. Two lovers drenched in the sweat made by one another came together as one. Innocent magic between a mess of tangled limbs in a room where the sounds of love filled the air and till morning the scent of loomed around them.

 

____________________________________

A.N 3035 words...sorry for the torchure.