Kamsahamida...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you are okay by your own?"

"We are willing to stay here to take care of you.. so don't feel that you are a burden to us"

"_______ ah we really want to take care of you till you fully healed"

"Nae so let us stay!"

"jebal? oh?" They all pouted and rubbed their palm together. I shook my head.

"See you tomorrow..." I closed the door before they could begged me to let them stay again. I leaned against the door and felt a warm feeling at my chest area.

*What is this kind of feeling... it seems familar yet so new to me... is it because of them...* I slided down the door and continue to enjoy this feeling ignoring the fact that I'm still yet to fully recover. Suddenly, memories of my parents came back to my mind.

*Why are all these memories back again...?* I bring my legs to my chest and hugged it tightly. I rested my head it and rock myself slightly. 

*Boyfriend... seems like they are not as bad as I thought of others... omma.. appa.. ottoke? I suddenly really miss you two.. is it because that those boys had make me feel this way? I do remember when I was small, I was sick because of the rain too. They reacted just like both of you.. Is it because of them that I missed you two this badly now?* A tear escape from my eye however this time round, it escape along with a smile that seems to be long lost within me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my door and unsurprisingly, the black van was outside of my house. I walked out of my door and lock it. I turned around and walked a few step forward before the door slided open to review Jeongmin and Hyunseong beside my usual sit. 

"_______ AH!! GOOD MORNING!!" Jeongmin grinned so brightly that as if his teeth were shinning like diamonds while Hyunseong was waving his hands at me with a smile on his face. Jeongmin was about to step out of the van to drag me into the  van like what Minwoo and Kwangmin had did the previous time, however he froze when one of his foot step out of the van. Unlike the previous time, I walked straight towards the van. Jeongmin grinned along with his eye smile and he held out his hand for helping me to get in. I hold onto his hand and push myself into the van. I slided the door shut and face towards the front while the van started to move. 

"WAH! _______ AH~~~!!" Jeongmin side hugged me that make me jumped sightly due to surprise by his reaction.

"WAH JINJA DAEBAK!!" Kwangmin was siting behind me and he was half sitting and half standing while hugging my head.

"C-can't b-breathe.." 

"YA!! let go already!!" Youngmin was pulling his brother away from me as he was going to cut my windpipe if Kwangmin continue to tighten his hug. Kwangmin was saying sorry to me but still continue to smile. 

"Jeongmin ah.. can you let go now?" He instantly let go of me but still show me the same grin from before I enter the van till now.

"Wah _____ ah, you give us a surprise when you enter the van yourselve!"

"Ye and you totally made our day by your reaction and seeing you healthy again makes us even more happy!" 

"Kamsahamida for taking care of me" I bowed. I watched as they were fooling around with each other and as their song being play in the van, they will start to sing their part and dance with only the hand movement. Time passes quickly and we were about to reach the school.

"Stop here please" The van came into a stop. I slide opened the door and step out of it. As I turned around to slide close it, Jeongmin was pouting.

"Wae you always stop here...? Come in, we will stop together at the main gate.."

"I had my reason.." I slide the door and it start to move towards the school main gate again.

I stand there and look at them getting down the van with same crowd of fangirl surrounding them. They walked in without having any time to look at my direction as many fangirl are getting their signature and were doing fangirl stuffs. I walked in after the boys enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and it was time for recess. I was packing while everyone walked out the classroom to the cafeteria. Someone then come to my table and I looked up.

"Kaja, we will wait for the rest of them at rooftop" 

"AHH~ I'M HUNGRY~~"

"I wonder if Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung had brought the food yet..."

We walked up the stairs and into the door that lead to the rooftop. It was cooling today and we quickly seat in the middle of the place. The door swing open and Jeongmin quickly jogged in with his hand full of food while Hyunseong's full of drinks.

"YEAH YOU GUYS MAKE IT BACK QUICK!"

"Yeah we were surprise that we are quick too hhahah!!" 

"Wheres Donghyun hyung?" 

"He went to the washroom"

They quickly seat down and we formed a big circle with the food in the middle. We left a space for Donghyun and was waiting for  him to come before we start to dig in.

"_______ ah choose your food first!" I took the strawberry milk along with a bun that was within my reach. After I pick out, the boys start to choose theirs too. When everything was settle down, the door swing opened and we look at the direction expecting Donghyun to appear but the result was not as we expected..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

WOOT!! I manage to squeeze a chapter out hahahaha!!

OMG I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT KWANGMIN!! did you guys know he got into a car accident?? but i think is a minor accident as the member seems like not that worried for him. KWANGMINNIE AH~~ GET WELL SOON ><

How come he keep getting injured? That time it was his hands now where would it be? OMG, worried worried ><

Enjoy and please do comment! PPYONG~ <33

P.S. sorry it is a short chapter as I am having school tomorrow ><