The fangirl gangster...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, other people, Eunmin

________________________________________________________________________________________

 
"OMO!! DID I SEE WRONGLY?!"
 
"IT'S BOYFRIEND!!" 
 
"GAHHH~~!!"
 
The group of 5 girls from my class (If you had forgotten them, refer to chapter 5) came running towards our direction. I look around trying to find somewhere to hide but it was an open space, there are no place to hide me. I panic. 
 
*Oh my god... ottoke?... please be busy looking at boyfriend and didn't notice me*
 
The maknae line saw my reaction. They quickly stand up and walked towards the girls direction, letting me hide behind them as they stood in front of me squeezing themselves as close as possible. Jeongmin and Hyunseong joined them after a few second. 
 
The girls were in front of them taking out their camera to take selca with most of them. 2 of them even linked arms with Minwoo and Youngmin as they took the selca and they keep calling them "oppa". Both Minwoo and Youngmin tried to break the arms from linking but failed, they tried to move as far away as possible but the girls' arm linked tightly with theirs, leaving them no way to break the arms.
 
*Oh my god.. she is so annoying.. when is she letting go of me...?*
 
*I hope ______ wasn't here to see this... Aishi!*
 
I leaned as close to boyfriend as possible and hugged my legs trying my best not to let the girls see me.
 
"Oppa~~! who is she?" 
 
I looked up and meet the eyes of the girl that linked arms with Minwoo. She widen her eyes and I think she remembered me. 
 
*... I should hide near Jeongmin side at least there are no one linking his arms*
 
The rest of the girls turned and saw me. I looked up and look at Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin. They all looked at each other and with a panic look in their eyes. 
 
"er..."
 
"Hey guys, I'm bac-" Everyone turned and looked at the direction of the door.
 
"GAHH~~!! DONGHYUN OPPA~~~!!!" The 3 girls went running to where Donghyun was. 
 
Donghyun eyes widen by the scene in front of him and look at his other members. The members all having the same confused and panic look. Jeongmin mouthed "ottoke" towards his Donghyun hyung while using his eyes to direct Donghyun attention to me, who was hiding behind the maknae line legs. 
 
*phew, at least most of their attention wasn't on me anymore...* I sighed in relieved. 
 
"Oppa~~ wait a while okay?" She break the arms and walk a few steps to stand in front of me while folding her arms.
 
"Ya, what are you doing here?" Her tone was icy cold. I froze. I didn't know how or what to react. I stared at the ground with moving even for a slight bit, wishing myself could turn into a statue this instant. She kneed down to meet my level and grip onto my shoulder, forcing me to face her and look into her eyes.
 
"Ya, you are those kind of girls that want attention so badly till you are willing to be a so that you can become famous right? Thats why you are hiding behind boyfriend so that they will become your friends and you can be popular in the school right? Or is it you are trying your hardest to make them attracts and fall for you? Dream on and get lost. I won't let you get your way. Don't you ever show your face in front of boyfriend you B****!!" She raised one of her hand that turned into a fist, ready to launch it at me. I stare coldly at her waiting for the impact to come however, someone hold onto her wrist to stop her.
 
"YA, ENOUGH! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!" Minwoo pulled Eunmin away from me. I was being release from her grip and sit there dumpfounded by Minwoo's reaction. At this moment, an arm hold onto my shoulder and supported me as he pulled me up.
 
"Not only Minwoo, I am also getting pissed off." Youngmin shake roughly and released his arm from one of Eunmin's people. He came to my right side and held out his arm in front of me, across me and Kwangmin protectively. 
 
"Don't you dare to hurt _____ again. I still remember the day that you hit her. Ani.. I think WE still remember the day you hit her."
 
"Not only the maknae line is angry at your reaction, all 6 of us were also pissed by you and your gang." Jeongmin came to stand around where me and Jo twins were. 
 
"Instead of _____, you are the one that the 6 of us are not willing to meet again. So shouldn't you leave now?" Hyunseong stood at his position while folding his arms. His glare was so scary that you would not dare to fight back to what he said, well... at least it was for me. Eunmin stared widely at the 5 of them and was shocked at what the 5 of them just said. Her eyes was getting watery.
 
"WAE?! Wae you all are protecting her!? I'm a Bestfriend!! And you dare to shout at me? Minwoo oppa! you too?! You shouted at me?! WAE ARE YOU ALL PROTECTING HER!! ANSWER ME!!" She was now facing Minwoo. Minwoo let go of her and walk away to where me and his hyung are. 
 
"I think it's best for you to leave now." Donghyun remain at the exit due to the 4 girls surrounding him, blocking his way.
 
"D-did you guys ever think before that I will tell everyone what you did to me? So you guys willing to give up us bestfriend because of her?"
 
"We won't have any lost from losing fans like you all. We had more nice fans out there willing to stand by us and support us."
 
"You guys will regret what you did.. I am going to tell the whole school about it and I am going to make her suffer, worst than she being in the hell." She give me a dirty look before heading towards the door, and Donghyun make way for her to leave the place.
 
I sighed in relieve that she was gone. I didn't realise that I didn't breathe during these drama, thus I breathe in and out to take in as much oxygen that I need. 
 
"_____ ah... we are soo sorry about what happened...."
 
"Don't worry we will protect you no matter what" Jeongmin gave me a small smile. 
 
"Aishi.. those girls make me lost my appetite..." I took my drinks and bun up, begin to eat and drink as fast as possible. They looked at me surprised at my reaction. 
 
"_______ ahh... what are you doing? w-were you that hungry?" Youngmin chuckled out a little. 
 
"I getting myself ready to face what I am going to face. So I need energy."
 
"Okay, I shall eat too in order to protect you from what you are going to face!" Kwangmin take 2 bread up and began to eat roughly like he hadn't eat for days. 
 
"I guess you didn't lost your appetite at all..."
 
"hahah!! lets eat as fast as possible, lesson gonna start soon" We finished quickly and headed towards the door. I was about to turn the knot when suddenly someone's hand hold tightly onto mine. 
 
"Wait, I think I should go first to see whether what the girls say was truth.. I will text you all when its safe."
 
"Aniyo. Lets just go together." Donghyun paused for a while before answering to me.
 
"Okay.. but let us surround you to protect you." I nodded and stand in between them. Donghyun and Minwoo stand in front of me, Kwangmin and Hyungseong at my both side and Youngmin and Jeongmin behind me. We walked down the stairs quietly. I can feel that they are very tensed and careful at every steps they take. Everything went smoothly till when we reach the place that we need to part. 
 
"You guys take care of her arraso? We need to go for our class now. ________ ah, be careful okay?" I nodded and the hyung line returned to their path. The formation now was Youngmin and Kwangmin at my side and Minwoo behind of me. We turned into the classroom and saw the most chaotic scene. Eunmin's gang were making a mess in the classroom by flipping and throwing everything they saw in the classroom. The most chaotic area was where my desk and bag is located. My desk had flew   to the front of the classroom while my chair at the back of the class. My bags and books were wet and colourful as i think eunmin's gang went to buy lots of sweet drinks and pour onto my bad and books. I was lucky that i bring along my phone and wallet to the rooftop if not it would be spoil by now. All of them were at the perimeter of the classroom as they wouldn't dare to stand near the gang area as they were scared that they would get beat up instead. Eunmin angry eye meet mine and her eyes turned into fury. She pointed at me and was ready to launch towards me and gave me her fist. Kwangmin step forwards and hold onto her fist tightly, she used her free hand to try again but was also stopped by Youngmin. They pushed Eunmin and she landed on the floor. 
 
"YA!! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FANS!!"
 
"You are the one that force us to do so.."
 
"And didn't we told you that we won't let you hurt ______ again?"
 
"I won't care what you guys said. I will hurt her as much as possible in front of all of you no matter what!!" She standed up and called her gang to help her, although the girls were not willing to hurt boyfriend but they just follow what their leader had told them. The girls using all their strength to hold onto both Kwangmin and Youngmin not letting them move to protect me. Eunmin used this chance to aim towards me ignoring that Minwoo was by my side. I shut my eyes tightly.
 
"Ahh.. It hurts.."
 
I opened my eyes as I know who that belong to. There it was, Minwoo back faced me while his head is facing towards the left. I hold onto his shoulder and make him face me. His right side of his lips had a little bit of blood, I look at Eunmin and saw that she was stoning there with her fist still is the position after she hit Minwoo. 
 
"I-I..."
 
Minwoo looked at me and mouthed "it's okay" while giving me a small smile. He expression changed 180 degree after that and glare at Eunmin while using the back of his hand to wipe the blood on the corner of his lips. Jo twins saw what happened all along and used all their strength to free themselve and came to see their maknae's injury. Suddenly, the whole class turned noise. 
 
"YA HOW DARE YOU HURT MINWOO OPPA!!"
"YOU B****, YOU HURT MINWOO OPPA AND JO TWINS!!"
"YOU HURTED ______ DON'T THINK WE HAD FORGOTTEN AND TO BE HONEST WE ALL HATE YOU!!"
"YEAH!! AND WE ARE SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND IN PROTECTING _____!!"
 
I looked around and saw that the class was now circled around Eunmin and her gang. They are all in their angry mood as mostly are fans of the maknae line. The girls were scared as they are out numbered. 
 
"Get out of my sight and I warned you, not to hurt _____."
 
"O-Oppa..M-mian.." Eunmin walked out of the circle and out the classroom. 
 
"Everyone, Thank you for helping us!!" Everyone was clapping and cheering as they finally get rid of the class's gangster.
 
"Let's work together and take our desk back" All of them started to take their table and chair back to the original position,  including their belonging which the gang of girls had throw everything around. I walked towards my wet belonging. 
 
*Aishi..*
 
I try to pick them up but it was too wet. I change my attention to my bag and looked inside. It was basically wet inside out. 
I pick the wet book and throw it inside the bag. I headed towards the bin and throw it inside. 
 
"_______ ah" I turned and saw 3 of them behind me. 
 
"Let's go shopping after school, we will buy new bags and books for you"
 
"Didn't you guys have any schedule?"
 
"Nae, but it was at 6pm so we had time to go shopping with you" 
 
"But I have to go wor-"
 
"Please~~??? Oh? Just this once?" I think hard and suddenly remembered something.
 
"Wait, today is a Thursday or a Friday?"
 
"Silly girl! you didn't know today is what day? It's was Friday!"
 
"Ah... I'm having off day today.." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and metally slapped myself.
 
*WHY DID YOU SAY IT OUT!!?? AISHI PABO!!!*
 
"Then it's settled!! We will go to buy our stuff after school!!"
 
"Let's text Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung about it!"
 
"But-"
 
"No but! it's settled" They smiled brightly at me and I could see in their eyes that they had some plans in their head.
 
*Ottoke?...*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On the other hand...
 
"Lee _________, I will for sure let you taste the feeling of losing everything" 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Wah.. this chapter I used more then 2 hour to type.. thanks to the com which keep refresh.. haiix...
ANY WAY HERE YOU GO ANOTHER CHAPTER!! BASOK~~!!(idk how to spell it >< it means claps) 
 
Did you guys saw this week music core and inkigayo or music bank!? JEONGMIN DYE BACK BROWN, JO TWINS CUT THEIR HAIR!! WOOOT~~! but I prefer Jeongmin to be his previous colour~ he look good in light coloured hair xDDD 
 
anyway~ enjoy~~ and comment more :)) PPYONG~ <33