request..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

words in this (example: hello) will be whispering and this (example :*hello*) is the thoughts.

colours in speech: you, donghyun, hyunseong, jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giyeon POV

" Heres your orders!! erm... can i get each of your signature? I'm a bestfriend!!" i asked as i hold onto my notebook after giving them their orders.

"Okay~! since you are ______ friend and one of the bestfriends, we shall sign it for you, right hyung??" Minwoo flashed his perfect smile at me and turn to ask permission from donghyun. The rest of them nodded and they start to pass my notebook around.

*Oh My God... how can someone in our age having this looks!! my past elementary school guys did not even have 1/10 of his cuteness...  how i wish i can enroll into _____ school...*

"Gamsahamida!" I took my notebook back from jeongmin. I could now feel my cheek heating up, can't believe that i get a chance to serve a k-pop group before i .... 

*OH YA!! since they seem quite close with ___, furthermore they attend the same school as ___, why don't i ask for their help?*

"Erm.. boyfriend, could you please wait for me till i end my work? I have some thing that i need help from you. It won't be long before the shop close for the day, so please wait for me and i think only you guys could help me with this." I could see they were a bit shock at my change of attitude and my sudden request but thankfully, they promised they will stay till i'm finish my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____ POV.

It was about time to close for today but when i look up i still see boyfriend in their sit chit chatting and playing games. I was about to walk up to them but Giyeon stopped me and told me to let her handle it. After she reach their table, the boyfriend tried to help but i think she refuse  their offer. The group then later walked towards my direction. 

"hyung, hurry up and go pay for our drinks!"

"Wae~?!"

"Aigoo~ did you forget or are you faking it? Remember your team lose the soccer game that we played a few days back?  And you also lose in the "rock- scissor- paper" game within your team? so you are the one that treat us today"

"Aishi.."

As the rest cheers, that guy walked towards me with minwoo's acompany to pay for the bill. 

"Here is your change, have a nice day." that guy took his change and both of him and minwoo smile at me before the whole group left.

Giyeon was washing the cups and plate and she told me to go home first after i had change back to my school uniform. I changed and was about to left through the backdoor but Giyeon oddly stopped me and told me to go home through the front door. I felt strange. It was as if she was hiding things from me as normally we would go home together and also go by the backdoor. But i obey her and walk home through the front door.

*I wonder what is she going to tell me when she reach home..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyeon's POV

I walked toward the boyfriend to collect their cups and plate. They kindly offering their help but i refused.

"please wait for me at the back of the cafe" I muttered loud enough for them to hear me.

As i saw them paying for their bill, i walk as quickly as possible to wash everything. I looked back and saw boyfriend went out and ____ was busy with other stuff. I then slow down my speed a little when i saw ____ finish her work.

" _____ ah! you should go change first and go home first, i need to get something at somewhere later so i will be a little late"

She look at me with a confuse look but nodded back. She nearly gave me a heart attack when i saw she was about to leave the shop through the back door. Luckly she listen to me and walk back through the front. I wash up my last cup and hurried up to change my clothes. I locked up the front door. When i opened the back door, boyfriend stopped their little conversation and look at me blankly waiting for me to response. I inhaled a deep breathe.

"I would like all of you to take care of _____ for me.. please accept my selfish request. I really can't let her be alone all by herself while im gone..." I bow as low as possible.

"W-what? then.. where are you going?" I looked up and look at their confuse face.

"I need to move back to take care of my father.. he been very ill lately as he keep going in and out of the hospital. My mother want me to move back and stay with them."

"_____ knows about it?" 

"not yet.. i want to tell her but i don't know how to tell her about this sudden move out.. i don't want her to feel hurt or sad again.."

"feel hurt or sad again? why did you said that? is there something that happened to her before?"

" mian.. i promised ____ not to tell or mention to anyone about her past.. i think she don't want the wound in her to be reopened and she didn't want to recall what happened then.. could you all help me take care of her in my place? I'm really sorry about this sudden request but i had no choice.. i need to leave by tomorrow.." 

I looked at them worried that they will refuse my request as they were looking at each other and still considering. I saw the jo twins look at each other like they are talking to each other through their eyes. They both nodded once and turn to look at me.

" We will help you" They said in unison and smile a little at me.

"So am I!! erm.. since i'm in the same class as the jo twin hyung and ____.." 

" I will help too!" jeongmin smiled.

"Since the maknae line all agreed to help, we will try our best to take care of her.. don't worry about it" 

"Gamsahamida!! oh and sorry for making you all wait for so long.."

"No problem should we sent you home?"

"oh.. no need no need i scare that ____ would find it weird if she see all of you in front of our house. Anyway, it's not far away from here. Then, i shall leave first, _____ is waiting for me at home. Goodbye!" I bow at them a little and see them waving at me before i head back home.

______________________________________________________________________

Belated Merry christmas everyone!!! and thanks for reading! do comment more >< 

need my sleep now! ppyong!! ^^