happy birthday to you~

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone (except you)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey.. aren't they in the mall? why are we heading towards the exit?"

"erm... they went to somewhere else as the thing they are looking for was not sold in this mall"

*what kind of thing is not sold in this huge mall?* I continue to follow them. While we heading toward the exit, many girl were looking at our direction. I was teased and hoped that they will not notice that they are boyfriend. I turned around to look at Minwoo and Kwangmin who was holding onto the things that they bought for me. 

"I should take those things myself..." I reached out my hands to grab it from Kwangmin and Minwoo but they move their arms with the shopping bag further so that I could not reach it.

"Kenchana, we can handle"

"________ ah, don't worry it's not heavy at all"

"But-.."

"Aigoo, _______ ah let them take the stuffs, they wouldn't mind"

Suddenly, Jeongmin's arm swing across my back and landed his arms on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at the arm and to Jeongmin's face. Totally confused and shocked. 

"Kaja~~! we will be late and the hyung might get angry" Jeongmin started to push me with them jogging our way out of the mall and to the road side.

"YA Hyung what are you doing!!! Wait up!!"

"Hey! It's unfair!!"

"Come back!! I want to buy that pikachu first!! Hyung!! AISHI"

The rest of them came running towards us. We sit are the bench we found and wait for the van to arrive. Jeongmin said that Donghyun and Hyunseong had told their manager hyung to pick us up at the mall as they are still finding their stuff. Just then, I saw a ice cream shop nearby. I standed up and walked towards it. 

"________ ah, wait up where are you going?" Youngmin came to my side.

"I will go get myself some ice cream, you want?"

"Nae, I will go ask the rest what flavour they want, wait for me inside the shop araso?"

"Nae.." I looked at his back view and saw him run to the direction of the other who was changing their glaze to youngmin.

I walked a few more steps and enter the shop. I looked at the flavours that are available.

*wow... when was the last time i had an ice cream? hmm.. the chocolate seems nice.. OH the mint flavour with chocolate chips looks delicious!* 

I was tapping my lips using my index finger while thinking of what flavour to buy while a group of 3 guys came into the shop without me knowing. 

"Hey pretty girl, what would you like to have? oppa will buy for you" He grinned while his friends were standing behind him facing me after their leader spoke. He did seems like the leader as he was standing in front of them. I looked at their uniform, thinking that there school might be somewhere near this area as I did not saw this uniform in my school area. 

"Aniyo, i will buy it myself" I turn back to face the ice cream, still didn't know what to order. 

"HAHAHA hyung you got rejected for the first time!" The leader's friend whispered loudly.

"Aishi, shut up" The leader replied his friend.

"Hey babe, it's okay I will buy for you just choose which ever you want" 

I was pissed. I did not like someone to interupt when I was thinking. I glare at him.

"Ken.Cha.Na" 

"Wah, so scary, but i like it, you look hot when you are angry" He smiled at me slyly. Feeling digusted, I moved further away from him. And keep standing closer to me. 

"________ ah, have you desid-"

"Oh, babe your name was ______? I like it!"

I turned to look at Youngmin and he is with Minwoo. I quickly walk towards them but was being stopped by the leader as he grab my arms. His two friends was in front of me, facing Youngmin and Minwoo. 

"Ya, back off kids.. We found her first"

"She is with us.."

"But you guys left her here alone"

"Let go of me.."

"Babe, keep quiet okay? We will help you get rid of those two guys so you could come play with us"

"I say let me go.." I swing my hand hard to release his grip and I stepped away from him. His friends caught me, I try my hardest to release his grip but he hold onto my arm too tightly. 

"ouch..."

"Ya, You are hurting her! let go already!"

"Ya, We are with her so let go!" Minwoo came forward and grap my free arms trying to pull me over to his side. Youngmin was trying to reach for the guys hand to pull him away from me but he was stopped by another guy. The leader just smirk and look at the scene in front of him. 

"Ya, why are you guys so slow Jeon-" Kwangmin came in and was shocked at the commotion while Jeongmin was peeping from his shoulder. 

Kwangmin came in and help Minwoo in pulling me to their side. I was being pulled by both side and eventually the guy lost. I was in between Minwoo and Kwangmin while both of them look at me to see is there an sign of injury. Youngmin also join his brother too. The guys turned angry and was clenching their fist. 

"Hey hey hey, guys relax.. erm.. she with us and I don't want to create a commotion here. I apologise at whatever rude action my dongsung had react okay?" They still wouldn't stop looking angrily at the us. 

"You want us to relax? Okay, unless she come with us."

"ermm..."

"Sorry I was taken. Go pick up other girls at the street then" I linked my arms to both Minwoo and Kwangmin who was at my sides. 

"Ha! How cute.. Babe, how could you have two boyfriend at the same time?" 

"I cheated, I am having 6 boyfriends" 

"I don't believe" I i turned to my right and planted a kiss on Minwoo cheeks, then did the same to Kwangmin who was at my left. 

"Happy now? If you excuse us, all 5 of us are having a date" I smirked evilly at the group of guys in front of me. 

"Aishi.. let's go!" And walked out of the shop. The shopkeeper was there watching the whole entire drama in front of him. Feeling embarrasses, I let go of their arms and walked towards the shopkeeper. I order the mint chocolate chip. Minwoo and Kwangmin was still stoning there with their hand on the cheek where i kissed.

"______ ah!! give us a kiss on the cheek too!! We are your boyfriend right? so it's okay right? oh?"

"I want it too! It's unfair I want a kiss too!!" 

"Hurry up and order first" They grinned ear to ear and hurry ordered their ice cream. They paid and quickly came towards me to ask for a kiss again. 

"kaja" I walked towards the door hurrily.

"_______ ah!! Jebal~~?"

"come on~~ we did save you too and you said you have 6 boyfriend, isn't we 1 of the 6?"

Minwoo and Kwangmin was walking behind us. I turned back and saw they were still shock at my action. They saw me staring at them their faced turned bright red and smile at me a little before looking elsewhere. I turned to the front again as we reach where we just seat at. I surrender and kissed both their cheeks without any warning, they grinned ear to ear and touch their cheek that I just kissed. 

"Can i have my peace now?"

"Nae~~~" We are enjoying our ice cream and they were feeding each other with the 2 ice cream they bought. They offered to feed me to but i rejected. I was too busy eating my ice cream and not notice who had passed by. Some group of guys passed by and was looking at me. The maknae line and jeongmin noticed.

*Aishi... stop staring at our _________ I know she is beautiful but she belong to us!!*

*AISHI SHE'S TAKEN SO STOP LOOKING!*

*YA HURRY UP AND GO TO WAY YOU ARE HEADING STOP LOOKING AT OUR _______*

*You better hurry up and pass us if not i will not know what will happen to you if you keep looking at _______*

Just when i finished my ice cream, the van came and we climb in. It was a relief for the 4 of them but it's a nightmare for me. As the van started to move, My motion sickness is back. I close my eyes to make myself sleep and eventually I slept. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey hyung look at ________, hahaha she is nodding her head while sleeping"

" Shall Iet her sleep on my shoulder?"

"Ani, I want her to sleep on my shoulder.." 

"Let settle this using Rock, Paper, Scissors"

"Call"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Andwea!!!"

"Yesh~~~!!" Kwangmin move my head and landed on his shoulder. He smiled proudly as his hyung and dongsung look at him enviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and found myself sleeping on Kwangmin shoulder. They were all sleeping. I sit up straight and after a few more minute, the van stopped in front of my house. I woke the 4 of them up.

"Jeongmin-shi, aren't we meeting Donghyun and Hyunseong?"

"hmm..? oh.. did i said we are meeting them?"

"nae you did.."

"I must had said it wrongly hahaha! opps~"

I climbed down the van and was about to slide the door to close it but the 4 of them also stepped out. 

"Ya what are you al-"

"Shh.." Minwoo turned me around and cover my eyes with his hand.

"just follow me" Youngmin pull me towards the door while minwoo covering my eyes. I heard them opening my door.

*I didn't lock the door?! how could this be?*

"Jajajang!" We went in and Minwoo lift his hands awar from my eyes. 

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday _______ ah~ happy birthday to you~~"

The cheered and clapped while Donghyun holding on to the cake. I was totally shocked by the surprise and had totally forgotten that it was my birthday. They move towards me and told me to make a wish and blow out the candle. I did as they told. I blow out the fire and they cheered again. 

"Kommawo.. Jinja kommawo.." I was totally touched at this. I was holding my tears as i did not want then to see me cry. 

"no problem~ you are our girlfriend after all hahaha!"

"what girlfriend?"

"It's a long story~ but first let's eat the cake first" I smiled at Jeongmin statement and they looked at me.

"oh oh oh oh!! SHE FINALLY SMILED!!" 

"YEAH~~ OUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TODAY, not that you are not beautiful the other days"

"How did you guys know my birthday?"

"Minwoo saw your birthdate at your ID card"

"oh... Komawo"

"Then just give us another kiss of the cheeks!"

"What kiss on the cheek!!?"

"Aishi, Hyung we will tell you later.. let's eat first"

*ah.. I had made a right decision in making them be my friends..* Unknowingly, I smiled for the second time after all this years. 

____________________________________________________________________________

SOOO SORRY GUYS!! I know my chapter 20 was kind of y... Mianhae.. :(

I hope you guys like this chapter more.. 

BTW!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHYUN~~~~!! haha just nice it was our beloved leader of boyfriend, DONGHYUN BIRTHDAY HAHAHA!! Although it was 12.02 am SGT and 1.02am KST but, this chapter was writern before 12am! therefor i'm not gonna put a belated hahahahaa!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHYUN~~ sorry you didn't show out much in this chapter ;P

enjoy and comment more!! ppyong~~ <3