...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

Donghyun, hynseong, jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo, you, everyone(excluding you)), different colours in one sentence meaning their thought so say the same things.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

NO ONES POV

 

"Scissors, paper, stone!" 

"Oh My God! I shouldn't choose Scissors!!" jeongmin riffle roughly with his own hair and Minwoo pouted while looking at his fingers that showed a V sign.

"scissors, paper, stone!"

"HAHAHAHA!! Yes!! It's now you or me, hyung!"

"Donghyun hyung! Don't let Kwangmin win this round!! You must win!"

"Arraso arraso, I will try my best!"

Everyone was waiting for the result to show.

"Scissors, paper, STONE!"

"WAHHHH!! YES YES YES!!!" Kwangmin hands were now swinging in the air while jumping around in the car park. 

"HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU LOSE TO KWANGMIN!!!" 

"YA! its not my fault, i just wasn't in my luck today! AISHI.."

Everyone went into their sit and off they go to ______ house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

 

"ANNYEONG _______!! And Good Morning!!" Kwangmin slide open the door once I step out of my house. I look at him for a while and pulling out my cell phone to check the time.

"It's still early, I want to walk to school. Bye"

I step a few big steps towards my 45 degree to the right wanting to walk my way to school. Kwangmin immediately step out of the van and hold onto my shoulder and turned me around to face him. I can feel that he is controlling his force so that he won't turn me too roughly as everyone in the car of eyeing on him, or should stare at him.

"Even it's early, we want to bring you to school with us.. come on! everyone is waiting for us!"

Without letting you having chances to speak, he pulled you into the van while resisting.

"let go of me" 

"Hyung hold her so she won't fell or hit onto something"

Kwangmin pushed me roughly into the van. I could hear everyone in the car gasped loudly by what kwangmin did to me and i closed my eyes tightly waiting for things to happened like landing my head onto something but instead, someone hold onto my shoulder tightly.

"kenchana?"  you nodded your head and he remove one of his hand, move his left hand to my arms, and starts to pull me in while kwangmin steped in to sit beside me and slide the door close. The van then starts to moved.

"YA! JO KWANGMIN! YOU ARE TOO ROUGH!!"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!!"

"AISHI! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?!"

"What? she was strong when she was resisting! I didn't proposely pushed her roughly, I was shocked by my force too! I swear if i'm a girl, she have won from resisting!" He turned back from looking at the back of the van and looked at me.

"Mian _____ ah.. i didn't notice that i used too much strength.. jinja mianhae.."

"it's okay."

"______ is kind enough to forgive you but not me!" Jeongmin smack onto kwangmin head with controlled strength.

"Ouch! It's hurts!" and he rubbed the spot that is being hit.

"I will not forgive you too!" Youngmin hand turn into a fist and hit his brothers back.

"Me three!" minwoo slapped his arm.

"Hey hey, enough! I already said i'm sorry!" He pissed expression changed 180 degree while he saw me looking at him getting hit from his dongseng and hyungs. I raise the corner of my mouth a little and quickly fall back to my blank expression again. I can see he jumped a little and smile brightly at me while i look at the front.

"Ya? did i hit his head too hard? is he getting a little weird? Why is he smiling at ____ like that!" The rest looked at kwangmin while he still fixed his eyes on me. He then notice everyone was looking at him.

"Are you okay?"

"W-w-what? oh.. ya i'm good!"

"Stop here" And the van stopped.

"Wae? Just a little bit and we are reaching the school why you want the van to stop?"

"what hyung say was right, anyway i'm blocking your way so you can't leave the van unless i step out first"

"Kaja~" I blankly looked at the front till it stop at the front gate, with my loss of words.

I looked to the right and saw that everyone start to crowd around the door. Kwangmin slided the door opened and step out whole the fangirls screams and shout out his names. Donghyun and the rest at the back roll stepped out too while I'm still siting there hoping that no one see that a girl was inside the car. Hyungseong looked at me puzzled.

"what are you waiting for? we should hurry up and step out of the van.. you do know that you need to step out first before i could get out of here right?"

"erm.. mian.. could you step out from the door beside you?" 

"Wae? theres many car passes by, it's dangerous to step out that way.."

I lift my leg up to reach to my chest and i hugged it tightly.

"You go first and please walk away first and never turned back"

hyunseong looked at me with a confused look and squeeze out of the van. Once he was out, his fans followed him as he walk towards the school. I used this chance to reach my head out of the van and looked to the side, there were people left so i quickly step out and step further away from the van and walked towards the school. I caught minwoo's, jeongmin's and jo twins'  confused looks and they turn back quickly as some fangirls were asking for signature. I walked passed them them quickly like i'm getting late for class. 

~~~~~~~~~

It was recess time. However, this time i walked out of the classroom while the others too. I saw with the corner of my eye that jo twins and minwoo looking at me weirdly like they are kind of shocked that i walk out of the classroom with others. The others were almost jogging as they rushed to the cafeteria to buy their lunch while i was walking slowly. I could feel someone was following me but i ignored. I walked straight while the other turned and make their way down stairs.

Someone continue to follow me and i turned. They kind of step back a little as they saw me turned suddenly.

"Why are you following me?"

"Er... We were wondering where are you going... if you are going somewhere, we can acompany you!" He smiled.

"So you guys want to acompany me into the washroom? can you guys even enter?" They blushed a little and look away from me.

"oh.. mian we didn't notice that thats the way to the washroom.. we were forcing on where you going... erm..." 

*Oh.. this is so... awkward..*

I continue my path and turn into the girls toliet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After i washed my hands and step out, I saw jeongmin leaning beside the door. He straighten himself when he saw that i came out and give me an eye smile.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm waiting for you. when i reach this level, i saw minwoo and jo twins blushing a little and they told me to wait for you as you are using the toliet."

"And why are you waiting for me?"

"you will find out later, Kaja!" He grab my wrist and quickly pull me up the stairs. He opened the door to the rooftop and the rest of the boyfriend was there siting on the floor in a big circle. jeongmin pulled me down to sit beside him. 

"There will be no one hanging out here, so we can eat with you! you will be the first to choose the flavours you want."

I took whatever is in front of me. 

"how much is it?" 

"Our treat"

"again?"

"yes!! don't worry, donghyun hyung have a lot of money, right hyung?"

"hahaha! ani! i'm not rich! but it's just bread, i could afford it"

"Gamsahamida" I muttered and I bowed a little at him, i start to open the plastics. We all had our little picnic and they were talking about what happened yesterday for their bathroom fight and their work stuff. The bell rang after we finished. 

"________ ah, we need to go now there as we have our schedule now. you should go back to the classroom first"

i walked and opened the door of the exit. 

"BYE ___________!" you stopped awhile and continue down where your classroom's level.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG.. IT'S SO LATE ALREADY AND I HAVE SCHOOL TMR.. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! I WANT MORE HOLIDAY!! 

SOB SOB SOB><

ANYWAY~~ i will try my best to update asap as school starts so i will have little time for computer now.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR MIRROR PRINCE, JEONGMINNIE !!!!!!!! <333333

ENJOY AND COMMENT MORE! PPYONG~!