Surprised...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

As they were happily laughing, I pushed the door of the cubicle and slam it hard purposely to let them had their attention fixed onto me. I proceed towards the sink to wash my hand, they whisper loud enough for me to hear.

"isn't her that girl?!"

"So she heard us talking all this while?"

I turned and stared right into the girl 1 eyes. They instantly turned white and widened their eyes as I start to speak.

"Of cause I heard you. Loud and clear."

"s..so you heard us.. do you know it's bad to eavesdrop?" girl 1 replied with an uneven voice.

"seriously? I think a deaf might heard you. Let me make this clear, in case you didn't notice just now, i had no interest in those guys."

I walked passed them and head towards the exit. I looked over at my shoulder, glaring at them and saw their pitiful look. 

"By the way, whenever you wan to talk bad about that person, make sure he or she is not in the area you are in if not, good luck to you." I smirked evilly before storming out.

On my way to my class, many were glaring and whispering. I knew they were like the girls i met in the washroom.

*Calm down _____, let them be, it will be gone in a few days time.. thanks to those guys now i had no slients for the rest of the day."

I walk straight to my desk and guess what? Another group of girls waiting for my appearance. They were from my class and they had quite a bad reputation. However, they were also fans of boyfriend as i saw them chasing the 3 member that i meet today at the corridor. The middle girl launches herself to me and grab my collar.

"Hey b****, who do you think you are treating our boys so coldly and cruelly?"

*Here we go again... another crazy fans in front of me..* I was looking into her eyes waiting for her to continue as i didn't bother to replied her.

"Are you deaf or mute? I'm talking to you!!!" she tighten her grap and glare deep into my eyes. I can feel that she is getting pissed and annoyed by my behavior

The class was sense that something bad was about to happened, even myself. In the corner of my eye, I could see people trying to move forward to stop this crazy woman but they were block by her 4 other friends. I continue to look at her without saying. I smirk at her and i could see her getting anger getting more and more obvious till a point that i was like seeing smoke coming out from her head. Instantly, she made a fast swing with her hand and landed her hand on my face.

The class went complete slients, the whole class might even stopped breathing at the same time. I was shocked by her reaction. Sharp pain and heat is burning up my right cheek.

"Whats... going on..."

Everyone including me turn and saw the jo twins and minwoo stoning at the door while their eyes widen in disbelieve. 

The girl inhaled loudly and let go of me. I dropped onto the floor and touch my cheek carefully as i could still feel it is burning hot. I looked up at her and I could see her attitude changed 180 degree and smile so brightly that her prince is here.

"Y-y-youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo.. When did you guys get in here?! ha..ha...hahaha.." she sounded like nothing had happened. 

*What a jerk..*

I could feel someone runing towards me and he grap my arm to pull me up. After I get up, without having the time to look at his face, he pull me out of the class and headed to the infirmary. When we reached, there was no one inside.

He turned and to my surprise.. its him again.

"Sit here and wait for me.. i go find some ice pack." 

I was watching each and every of his movement. And i feel confused and wondering at why is he so panick about a tight slap. He took out a cloth at somewhere and run out of the infirmary. A few second later, he was back with a soaking wet cloth. He sat next to me and face me. I was about to turn my head to look at him but he stopped me by holding onto my chin using his thumb and index finger. The icy cloth touches a little roughly and hardly on my burning hot face and causing a little sharp pain.  I inhale my breathe sharply.

"Mian, I was a bit too rough... aishi.. I should dry it more before coming back... sorry i couldn't find an ice pack so i used this.."

Now he uses is free hand to cup onto my left cheek and turn my face to face him. He was more gentle and careful with his touches as compare to before and he also blow gently onto my right cheek to help cool the red hand mark down.  I looked at his worried eye and also looking at every detail in his face. He caught me looking at him, and to my surprise, he blushes a little and pass me the not-so-cold cloth while he turn and face else where. I continue to heal myself.

"gamsahamida.." I muttered and bow a little. 

"e-eh? oh.. its ok.. oh ya, you still don't know my name right? Let me introduce myself. I'm No Minwoo, please to know you" He give me his signature smile and held out his hand. At this moment, I could feel my heart flutter a bit.

I hesitated but I was still able to give him a hand shake. At this moment, someone open the door roughly and breathing in loudly too.

____________________________________________________________________________

HAHAH, sorry guys.. didn't know my past chapter was like getting shorter and shorter... anyway enjoy and comment more!! <33