Shopping

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone (except you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

*Omo.. it's about time for the lesson to end.. I better quickly pack my bag and run out of the class after it rang..*

I was about to reach down to grab my bag when I saw there are no bag beside my desk.

*Ah... I forgot that I didn't had any bag with me...*

Ring~.. 

*Oh ! Nevermind since I did not have anything with me, I shall run out of the class now!*

I stood up and run towards the door before anyone could go out first. 

"YA! LEE ________ WAIT A MINUTE!!" You heard Youngmin but ignored him and I run down the stairs.

"WAIT UP!!" They were now chasing after me and I was about to reach the ground floor. I looked but to see whether they are catching up. 

"YA!! I SAY WAIT UP!! YA LOO-"

*Bang* I hit my head onto something or someone and was about to landed my on the floor when suddenly the "thing" in front of me grap my wrist and pulled me towards him while his another free hand touched the back of my head. My arms was on his chest and my head was crashed onto his shoulder. 

"________ ah!! Why are you rushing down the stairs without looking at the front! You might trip and fall you know?!" I pushed myself away from his chest and rubbed my head that was hit onto him. 

"gommawo.."

"_____ AH!! KENCHANA!??!?!"

"YOU NEARLY GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!! I THOUGH YOU ARE GOING TO FALL HARD ONTO THE FLOOR!"

"YA! NEVER RUN THE STAIRS ANYMORE ARRASO!?!?"

"You were lucky I am in front of you!! What if the one help you was someone preverted!! Or or or someone that will kidnap you or-"

"HAHA!! No one will kidnap her you pabo!!" Jeongmin earned a smack on his head.

"Ya!! Hyung!! What was that for!?!"

"Anyway, _____ ah kenchana? why are you running down the stairs while the maknae was chasing you?"

"I.. I.. I just do not want you guys to spend money on me when we are just strangers.. its.. kind of..." I looked up and saw their sad expression.

*OMO! PABO!! WHY DID I SAY THAT THEY ARE STRANGERS?! WAHH~! ______ AH! JINJA DAEBAK!! SEE YOU HAD DONE!*

I bite lightly onto my lower lips. 

"I-I didn't meant that you are totally stranger to me but isn't it strange to buy things for me? I mean.. er.."

"We know _______ ah, Giyeon told us before that you had a sad past thats why you were like this.." Hyunseong gave me a smile even though I could see he was hurt by my statement.

"But don't worry! We will protect you from anything from now on so jebal.. can't we be friends? _____ ah?" Minwoo pouted.

"I...I.." 

*They do care for me.. and a lot of things happened lately.. should I trust them?*

They were all waiting for my answer. I nodded a little.

"WAHH~~!! DAEBAK!!" They came towards me and gave me a group hug. I looked around and saw people giving me envious looks and evil looks.

"ya.. everyone is watching.. I so dead now.. let go.." I whispered to them and they quickly let go of me. 

"Kaja.. let go to the van first" All of us headed towards the van and enter it. I sit at the last row as I am the first to enter follow by Minwoo and Jeongmin. The van started to move and we headed to a direction that I didn't know where it lead to as I did not travel much. 

"Er.. where are we going..?" 

"You will know after we reach"

I turned my head to look outside the window and suddenly I felt someone's on my shoulder.

"______ ah~~~~~ let me sleep on your shoulder till we reach~" 

"Ya ya ya ya, just sleep on my shoulder! Don't touch _____'s! Its for me to sleep on!"

"wae wae wae wae wae? wae can't I sleep on it? _____ is not yours!"

"Manager shi? Could you stop the car?" The car stopped at the road side and everyone went slient for a while.

"Waeyo?" I use my fingers to pull Minwoo's shirt a little and make him climb down the van with me. He followed me with his confused expression and after he get down I went in again. 

"Come in." He followed what I said and came inside before sliding the door shut. 

"Now both of you no need to fight for me. Just sleep all you want and keep quiet." I was having a motion sickness as I did not travel much and there they are, making me even more dizzy through fighting for my shoulder. All of them started to giggle and then laughed. 

"Aigo~~!! _____ ah!! Wae are you so cute?!"

"Aigo I want to sit with ______!"

Minwoo and Jeongmin both landed their head onto my head instead as I am too short for them to rest on my shoulder. Youngmin was playing his games while hyunseong was listening to his music. Kwangmin, Donghyun, Minwoo and Jeongmin were all fast asleep while I am still suffering from my motion sickness. I could feel my stomach was not feeling good and I was like I am about to vomit down but I manage to stop myself from vomiting. Both Jeongmin and Minwoo could feel my shoulder moved up and down for a few times and they were awake by it. 

"hmm.. ______ ah what happened?" Jeongmin rubbed his eyes.

"did you eat something wrong?" They were looking at me with their almost opened eyes. I covered my mouth with my hands as this time I almost vomit out. Youngmin was looking at our direction when he heard Jeongmin just now. 

"______ ah.. motion sickness?" I nodded.

"You should have told us!" 

"Ya! rest now! close you eyes and rest on my shoulder!"

"Ani, onto mine..!" Jeongmin and Minwoo look at each other. 

"Lets play rock paper scissors"

"rock paper scissors"

"AHHHHHHHH!! ANDWAE!"

"YESH~!" Minwoo's hand was motioning my head to land on his shoulder. I followed his lead and closed my eyes as I was getting more and more dizzy.

"Just sleep we will wake you up when we reach" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"______ ah~~ _______, wake up~~ we are here~~" I slowly opened my eyes and lift my head to see where were we. I looked at the window at Jeongmin side and saw this huge shopping mall. And then I look at the entrances, there were some school girls around our age too. 

"Erm... how are you guys going to shop there?"

"Don't worry we had prepared everything" 

"Hyung, we will call you later when we are done"

"Araso, do not let anyone notice who you all are." manager shi said

"OK" They all started to took out some glasses and hats from their bag, and some spray dye. They start to spray their hair and wear some glasses and hats. Donghyun sprayed blonde, Hyunseong's deep purple, Jeongmin's hazel, Youngmin's black, Kwangmin's red, and Minwoo's deep blue. The whole van was full of the smell of the spray and it was smelly. They start to wear hats or glasses and they saw my annoyed look while my hands covering my mouth and nose. 

"Mian ______ ah" 

"Why don't you spray your hair too? We have an extra spray dye here, it's brown in colour"

"Ani ani ani, kenchana"

"come on ____ ah, try it! I can be washed away so don't worry!" I surrendered and let Jeongmin do the spraying. 

"WAHH~ you look better in brown!"

"Jinja daebak!" They were all looking at you that makes you shy for a bit. 

"ka-kaja.." Minwoo slide open the door and we all get down from the van. There are many people passing by us but they seems to not notice us so it was save for us to walk freely. We entered the mall and suddenly Donghyun speak up. 

"Hey, me, Hyunseong and Jeongmin are going to look for something so you guys have fun"

"Hyung!! I want to go with them!"

"Hyung just let him go, if not he will be a troublemaker if he is with us..."

"Araso araso..."

"Yeahh~~"

"We will text you all again"

"Nae~" Donghyun and Hyunseong then left to where they want to go.

"Kaja~~" 

"Lets go and find a bag for you first"

"Ya! that dress seems nice if _______ wear it"

"Jinja? wahh~ ya! let go check it out!"

"Hey guys, guys!" I am being pulled by all 4 of them and we entered the shop. 

"Wah! this looks good on ______ too!!"

"Ya this too!!"

"______ ah go try it out!!!" Youngmin pushed me into the changing room and pass me the dresses they all picked out. 

"ya!! I don't-"

"Just try it for us~~ please?" They were all giving me puppy dog eyes.

"aishi.. araso araso.." I closed the door and started to change. As I was changing, I could heard them saying this will suit me well and this will look good on me while taking more clothes for me to try it on.

*Aishi... I think we will not be able to finish shopping today..*

I tried on the black tude dress that Youngmin picked.

"_______ ah~~ you ready to show us?"

"er.. I'm not used to this kind of clothes... can I don't come out?"

"Just this once can?"

"nae.." I sighed and opened the door to review myself. All of them froze after looking at me.

*OH MY GOD!! ________ IS HOT!!*

*WAHH~~*

*SHE IS PRETTY IN THIS!! I'M SO GONNA BUY IT FOR HER*

*MY HEART IS RACING LIKE CRAZY OH MY GOD _____ AH YOU ARE TOO.. BEAUTIFUL*

"Erm.. can I change back now?" They just continue to freeze there.

"Hello?"

"A-Ah... nae.." I quickly shut the door and changed back. I walked out and Kwangmin quickly grab the tude dress and run towards the counter. Jeongmin, Youngmin and Minwoo all run to Kwangmin along with clothes they picked out.

"We will take these all"

"Ya! It's too much of clothes here! I don't need this many!"

"We will make you wear all of it, don't worry" And they all gave me their angelic smile.

"Thank you and have a nice day"

"Kaja~ lets go get your bag and books" We all went in shop to shop as they want to find a bag pack that most suit me. I told them that any bag is okay for me but they wouldn't listen. We finally found one and they bought it for me, along with books and pens. Time passes by quickly and we had been in the mall for nearly 3 hours. Suddenly, Jeongmin's Phone rang and he looked into his message.

"Kaja! We will go meet up wth Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung"

"Where?"

"You'll see~~" They smiled brightly at me with their eyes showing that there are something they are hiding from me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHH~~ TIRED... THIS FEW DAYS IS HELL TO ME TT.TT

Enjoy and do comment more.. night guys..