aegyo attack

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you

_________________________________________________________________________________

It's been weeks since Donghyun fetch me home. I am already getting used to it where in the morning, there are no longer a similar black van packed with six boys coming to take me to school. It was the same old morning when I open the door, no van was found. I walked out of the door, turn to close lock it. It was a sleepy start for me as I slept late last night finishing all my homework. The mid-year exams are around the corner and teachers are throwing many homework to us. 

When I was about to reach the school, I will always stare at the spot where I got off of the van while walking pass and then stare at the spot where the van will stop and boyfriend will come out of the van. It had became my habit. I really miss them.. I heard news of them flying all over the globe to have fan meeting with international fans and other events. I stare at the spot where boyfriend will alight. Suddenly, a black van stopped at that spot. Frozed. I rubbed my eyes and slap lightly on my cheeks using both of my hand while shutting my eyes tightly. 

*______ ah, _______ah.. stop dreaming and wake up.. theres no way it is who you think it is that had come to school.. they are at oversea remember?*

At this moment, I heard the door of the van slide open and girls started to scream and yell.

*Even now your earring had problem?!?! Come on ______!! Wake up!!* I continue slapping my cheeks until someone come directly at me and hugged me tightly. I tensed up and opened my eyes. All I saw was a blur image of the surrounding as that person that hugged me was spining me while hugged me tightly. He was laughing all the way and he finally stop turning and I had finally landed on the ground. He released me and I was totally shock to know the identity of the person.

"Y-Y-YOUNGMIN?! W-Why are you here?!"

"Wae? Can't I be here? I'm a student of this school you know."

"Ani i mean aren't Boyfriend at over sea?"

"Well we are back for now so thats why I'm here!"

"Then why are you alone? wheres the others?"

"Er.. I kind of tricked them telling them that I had been e-mailing you and you said that you will not come to school because your work is busy today. And I told I went for a walk but actually I came to school" He gives me his brightest grin ever while my face and getting darker.

"Ya, how could you use me to help you be away from the rest of them?"

"Aigo.. I had no choice.. I just want to come alone to meet you.. not with the rest of them! If the rest are here, there won't be time for me to have my time alone with you" He pouted and I looked away folding my arms while blushing. I was feeling happy and angry at the same time, but Youngmin was doing all the aegyo which make me laugh after his 2nd aegyo. His fans where all screaming when he did the aegyos and they were also all glaring at me when Youngmin go behind me and pushed me into the school saying that if we don't hurry up, tomorrows headlines will be our face and all the other members will kill him for lying.

We were in class and lesson pass by quickly as teacher had told me to sit at Kwangmin's seat for today to coach Youngmin of the lesson he missed out. He was a quick learner so it was easy to teach him.

The recess bell rang.

"Kaja! we shall go to our usual spot to eat!"

"erm.. but now other people knows that we used to go there and have our lunch, they started to go there and eat and now I think it should be packed with fangirls."

"Jinja?! Wow.. lets go take a look!"

"Ani! I don't want!"

"Come on~~" Another round of aegyo attack.

"OK, OK you win.." He smiled widely and hold my hands while pulling me out of the classroom. It was an empty corridor now as people are all packing in the cafeteria or the rooftop. We zoom up the stairs and open slight of the rooftop door to peek through. Fangirls are all siting there sneaking away. The spot where me and boyfriend usually sit are beinging seat by a group of girl of the next class. The rest of them keep staring at the spot where the girls are siting sadly while the group of girls keep saying how lucky of them to come up to the rooftop first. 

"Wow deabak.."

"We better go now.."

"Wait awhile more, wow I didn't know we had so much fans in school.."

"Come on youngmin.. once people saw us here it will be chaotic!" I was pulling him down the stairs and he keep waiting to watch somemore.

Suddenly, Someone behind us shouted "OH MY GOD!! YOUNGMIN IS HERE TO USE THE ROOFTOP!!"

*oh no..*

*oh no..*

At split seconds, All the fangirls came out of the rooftop and everyone crowd around us. Youngmin was holding tightly of my hand but some fangirls are trying to split us up. 

"Ah.. Mianhae Bestfriend! I gotta go Bye!!"

Youngmin tighten even more of our hand which was very painful and he pulled me down the stairs. Fangirl were all chasing us but Youngmin was faster. We ran to the cafeteria and run to the bread shop which was at a corner and grab whatever we first saw, pay for it and run again as the fangirls are still chasing us. We ran to the small garden in the school and Youngmin pull me over and hugged me while we hide behind a small hut that keep the gardening tools. The fangirls lost us at last.

"Phew.. are you alright?"

"N-nae.."

"Wah.. I'm tired!!"

"Let's hurry up and eat the bell gonna ring soon.."

"Mianhae ________ ah.. I should listen to you.."

"nevermind..."

Youngmin took my bun and open the plastic for me then pass it to me. I waited for him to open his before we start to eat it. We were siting on the grass while facing the field in front of us. We were chating about the fun things that happened during all the fanmeeting and what the other member do in the hotel. I laughed do hard that my stomach hurts a lot, so as youngmin too. Suddenly Youngmin stare at me and use his thrumb to wipe away the cream on the side of my mouth and it.

"Aigo~ how old are you already? still making a mess while eating.." It make me blush madly.

"HAHA! Why are you so red? Are you blushing?! AIGOO!! HOW CUTE!!" He eat the last bite of his bread and cup both of his huge hands on my face and squeeze it.

"Ya!! What are you doing!?" I was scolding me while my mouth had turn into the goldfish mouth.

"HAHAHA!! LOOK AT YOU HAHAHA!!"

"YA!!" Suddenly, Youngmin kissed my forehead and pull me closer to him and hugged me tightly. 

"Remember that no matter how busy I am, I will come find you okay? If you are bored, miss me and think of me, if you are alone, call me or email me. I will try to reply you as soon as possible. I want you to share all you emotion with me and I want you to be happy okay? If you need me, call me or email me.. I will come as soon as possible." I returned his hug and whisper "Komawo" at his ear while blushing 10 times madly than just now. He released me and kissed my cheek. Ring~

"Kaja, lets go back to class!! Recess is over!"

"Nae!"

After school, Youngmin waved me good bye and blow me kisses before entering the van as he has another shedule to go. Right after the van drive off...

From: Youngmin :)

Don't tell the member about our meeting today *^v^* (winkwink)

To: Youngmin :) 

Nae!! ^^

and straight after my replies..

From: Donghyun :)

_____ AH!! Is Youngmin with you!!?? How could he have taken a walk for so long!!!! >:(

-From your beloved oppa

To: Donghyun :)

Nope~^^

From: Donghyun :)

HAHA!! ______ okok if you saw him email me araso?

-Donghyunnie oppa~<33

*Mianhae Donghyun ah.. mehrong!*