Sick....

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

I was being dragged into my room and Minwoo carefully lead me to my bed. I climbed in and he pull my blanket up to my neck to keep me warm. He then return to near the door where everyone except hyunseong were. 

"Erm.. I'm fine.. really.. so could you guys let me watch tv?" They shooked their head lightly with their arms folded.

"aishi.." I whispered to myself and now, the member opened a space for hyunseong to come into the room with a cup of hot tea on his hands. I sit up straight and hyunseong handed me the tea. He warned me not to burn my tongue as the tea is still hot. I took a slip and could feel the hot liquid travel down to my stomach. I looked up to meet hyunseong eyes and thank him.

"I think we better let her rest for now. Let's go to the living room and get ready to sleep" The rest of them followed the leader's lead and turned to look at me for the last time before they left the room. Jeongmin was the last to left the room so he also helped me to close the door. I seat there speechless. 

*How are they going to sleep in the cold living room without any blanket and pillow?* I blinked and chuckled a little.

I take in a few more slip of hot tea and put down the cup at the side table. I tip toed towards the door and opened it slightly to peep. They were all lying on the ground close to each other. But I can feel how cold and uncomfortable they all are as they are all  turning from left to right and right to left. I saw Kwangmin and Minwoo sleeping side by side with a frown on their face. Youngmin  and Jeongmin was hugging each other for warm. The two hyung were just lying there emotionless facing each other, but with their arms hugging themselves tightly. 

"Erm..." They opened their eyes instantly and looked at my direction while siting up slowly. 

"Is there any problem?" 

"go sleep, pali"

"we don't want your fever to get any worst so go rest"

"ya, we already worried sick about you getting sick because of us so hurry up and go rest if not we will feel more guilty than we already am.."

"But how can I sleep after seeing all of you lying there feeling cold? Aishi.. If you all don't mind, just come into my room and sleep, it's more warm in here" I turned and headed to my bed while leaving the door opened. I seat down on my bed and look out of the door. The boys face each other without any words coming out of there mouth. Youngmin and Kwangmin both standed up together and start to walk towards the my door. The rest did the same behind he twins. They all gathered at the corner of the room and seat there while lying onto each other. I sighed and standed up again. They all opened their eyes again and look at my movement. I opened my drawers and took out all my winter jacket or whatever I could find that is warm. I passed to them and they took it.

"________ ah, it warm enough for us, hurry up and rest okay?" Jeongmin smiled at me. I walked back to my bed and climb in. I turned to face them and saw Minwoo stand up and ready to off the light.

"Goodnight ______" He smiled at me and off the light. But my side lamp was on so I am able to see him headed to Youngmin and Kwangmin were. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongmin suddenly woke up from his sleep. He looked towards the bed and saw _______ sleeping soundly. He let out a smile and stand up to walk towards _______. He place his hands on top of ______'s head and frowned a little. He tip toed towards the door but accidentally kicked lightly on Youngmin's leg. He was now awake but in his blur state. He looked up to face his hyung while Jeongmin mouthed "Mian". Youngmin's movement caused Minwoo to be awaken. Jeongmin looked at them and pointed towards the door. They followed their hyung to the living room. 

"What happened?" Minwoo rubbed his eyes.

"Hyung, why are you awake in the middle of the night?" Youngmin yawned.

"I think ______'s fever is getting worst, we should prepare some cold towel for her..." Minwoo and Youngmin looked up at their hyung. They shared the same worried face and walk towards the kitchen to find ice and basin. 

"I will find the face towel in the room" Youngmin walked into the room and towards the drawer. He slided opened and closed a few of them. The noise cause the hyungs to frown but awake his younger brother. Kwangmin looked at his brother's back and stand up and make his way to his side.

"What are you doing?" Youngmin jumped a little.

"Ya you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Youngmin whispered. He told Kwangmin everything and told him to help in finding the small towel. Both of them found the towel and headed out towards the living room.

"Minwoo, go check what time is it now..."

"It going to be 6am now..."

"Ahh... we should help her take a day off from her work and school.."

"I will text the homeroom teacher, you guys better hurry up into the room"

The rest headed into the room. 3 of them seat beside me on my bed. Minwoo took the cold towel and squeeze dry it, he place it on top of my head. Youngmin came in and sit down with them. 

"I informed the teacher that we will be off from school as we had schedule and she accepted." 

"okay..." They moved themselve to sit on the floor while their head rested on the bed beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RINGGG" We were all being awaken by my phone's alarm which was set for everyday. I felt my head was spinning and hurt. I started to feel colder even though i was covered in my blanket. I found a towel on top of my head. The alarm stopped and I look to the side and found Minwoo, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin at the side of my bed rubbing their eyes or scratching their head while their eyes still shut. Donghyun didn't bother about the album and I found out that it was hyunseong that off the alarm as it was closest to him. Minwoo met my eyes and he quickly reached out his hands to remove the towel while using another hand to touch my forehead. 

"Aigo... the temperature haven gone down yet..." Jeongmin quickly stand up and rush to take the thermometer. He popped it into my mouth and waited for the result. The hyungs look at them confuse as they didn;t know what happened. 

"We will make breakfast for you.. wait for us" Jo twins walked out of the room. 

"Did _______'s cold got worst?"

"Yes, since in the middle of the night"

The signal went on and jeongmin took the thermometer out from my mouth. 

"Not good... It's worst than yesterday.." 

"Hyung, can we stay and take care of _______?"

"Aniyo... we have shedule today.." 

"Hyung, we have vocal lesson so at least let the maknae line take care of her today... after that, we have dance lesson than we will see hows is it than then we make the decision. How about it?"

"Ok... hmm it's about time we go and prepare... _________ ah mian we need to go first"

"it's okay" 

"I will be back quickly to come take care of you, Minwoo ah.. take care of ______" Minwoo nodded and the hyung line walked out to the living room and i could them saying the same thing to the jo twins. 

"Wait for me, I go and take some cold water in" Minwoo smiled and walked out with the basin in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOT! FEEL SO PROUD FOR BOYFRIEND FOR WINNING THE SEOUL MUSIC AWARD XDDD 

BOYFRIEND SARANGHAE AND FIGHTING!! <333 

viewers!! enjoy and comment on this chapter okay? This few days I will be free so I will try to upload asap :)) PPYONG~! <3

P.S. the photo of boyfriend treat it as the way they sleep okay? ^^