My past...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

When I was 5, my parents and I were in our family car driving towards our destination when all of a sudden, a vehicle drove towards our direction. In order to protect me, my parents used their body to block the accident from hitting me. My father was the only child and my mother had broke off her relationship with her relatives in order to be the wife of my father. Thus, I was sent to an orphanage and lived there till i was 7.

I am being adopted by the family who have difficulties of having a child. I was living there happily until when I was 9, they had their first biological child. 

As the child started to grow older, my "parent" started to make me do house work for them and even force me to give my bedroom to their child. They started to turn cold towards me and treated me like an outsider as I had no blood relationship with them. My heart was broken for this family.

However, I had lots of friends in school and school had turned into a place where I am myself. Things changed when I was in my last year of elementary school. One day, all of my friends started to back away from me and stopped talking to me. I asked   my best friend, eunmin, who had been my friend for 3 years what happened. She ignored me and pushed me away from her. The next day, someone called.

"Hello?"

"Hey _______, I HATE YOU. Stop trying to be so nice and sweet in front of everyone as they HATE you too. Do you think I seriously like you in the begining? I was trying to be close so that I could be as popular as you. Now that I earned my popularity, there is no need for me to be your friend any more. By the way, you can drop your hope for asking others what happened as MY FRIENDS are not going to talk to you." *hang up*

I froze. Tears started to drop without me noticing. The following day as I was using the toilet, I heard eunmin telling my classmate that I talked bad behind their back. That was when I finally understood everything.  I could not believe that eunmin had backstabbed me. 

Since then, I had a fear of getting close to anyone and at the same time i feel that there is no one I can trust in this world. I closed my heart since then.

After elementary school, my "parents" arranged an apartment at a place far away from them and school nearest to my appartment. They agreed to pay my school fee till I no longer studied. However, the bills and my allowance are to be provided by myself. I had always thought that I had a sad life as compared to others until one day, I meet a group of boys named themselves, BOYFRIEND.