Raining.. Part 1.

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After work, I opened the back door. To my surprise, I saw a few people wearing masks and caps to cover their face and hair near the end of the alley walking towards me. I was afraid as they looks suspicious thus, I quickly lock the shop and walked the opposite direction. I turned my head sightly and saw that they are just a few more steps behind me. I started to panic. I looked at the front and was about to run when all of a sudden, a hand grab tightly onto my arm. I used all my strength to shake it off me. I was going to win the fight until suddenly another hand reach out to me and hold onto my wrist. My eyes widened in shock. I struggled more. Now people at the back of me was in front of me. I looked into their eyes and found that they were confuse by my reaction.

"L-let me go! What do all of you want from me?!" I was trying to run towards the guy in front of me while the two guys beside me stopped me. I gave up and look down with my eyes tightly shut.

*what an unlucky day... what are they going to do to me..*

I could feel one of the person closing in and he head was just beside mine. I could feel his breath on the skin of my ear. 

"Who do you think we are? kidnapper?" He chuckled. And later the group started to laugh out more. I opened my eyes and looked up. There were two people holding onto their stomach while laughing hard and another one was rubbing his eyes. The two people beside me was also laughing out loud and they start to lose their grip. I used this chance to free myself and was wanting to run away but someone gave me a back hug. He sucessfully stopped me as I had not much energy left to fight him and he continue to laugh while he rest his head onto my shoulder. I move my head as far away as his. The person who was behind me was infront of me again. He pulled down his mask and continue laughing. I turn my head to look at the head that rest on my shoulder. The person in front of me pull down the head's mask. The rest of them behind us went in front of me and pull down their mask and caps. 

*What the hell....* I rolled my eyes.

"HAHAHAHA so she really thinks we want to kidnap her?!!"

"I THINK SO HAHAHA!!"

"YA MINWOO! Can you let go of her now!?" Kwangmin went to break Minwoo backhug. And youngmin pulled me towards him. 

"Wae? i was stopping her!" 

"you did your job already and she knows who we are already she is not going to run any more,"

"Kaja! we will sent to home this time by walking" Donghyun smile at me.

I stormed restlessly towards the street as I had spend most of the energy running away from them and struggle myself. Furthermore, I did not sleep enough at the morning as i slept late last night. I was nearly trip and fell when someone hold onto me to stop me from falling. 

"kenchana? you look tired.." I nodded while without having eye contact with him and continue my path. It was silence.

"______ ah.. are you angry with us?"

I turned at looked at them and folded my arms. Pissed. They knew that i was now pissed off and tired through my reaction. They avoid to meet my eyes. 

"Mianhae, _______ ah... w-we were just wanting to sent you home went you suddenly turn and walk away from us..."

"We were confused by your reaction and we chased after you to stop you but you struggle. I was so scare at that point of time but i don't want to let you go and run away from us...."

"Nae... that why i went to help minwoo..."

"Jinja Mianhae..." Their eyes all fill with sorrow now. 

I sighed. 

"Don't do it ever again.." 

They looked at me in surprise and i start to wonder what it is. They start to flash a huge smile and their eyes are starting to disappear. Until now, I then notice that I unknowingly give them a small grin just now. I widden in surprise as they start to jump around and dashed towards me. Minwoo and Jeongmin was the first to hug me, kwangmin and youngmin was trying to break their hugs but failed to do so. They found my back was a spot that is empty thus, they fight to give me a back hug but in the end both of them shared my back. Donghyun and hyunseong smirked and join in the fun by hugging Minwoo and Jeongmin. They were all squeezing me and I felt like i was getting a lack of oxygen. 

"c-c-cant breathe" They let go of me and blushed a little. 

"Hahaha, sorry we over react"

"Hyung! did you see when she smile?! It was sooooo cute!!" Kwangmin was more like shouting then telling his brother.

I quickly turned and walked my way to my house as i wanted to hide my blush from kwangmin's comment. Then suddenly, Kwangmin and youngmin both linked their arms with both of mine and pulled me to the direction we are going.

"YA! you two kids! I should be the one linking arms with her!!"

"And me! I'm the maknae you should let me link arm with her!!"

"No! both of you had just hugged her, it's our turn now"

"Nae! and minwoo you even had 2 hugs!"

"Okay okay enough.. Are donghyun hyung and I transparent?"

"Ya! will you all be softer? you want everyone to know that we are here are you?"

"BUT-"

"SHHHHH!"

"they are hopeless.. Let the jo twins have their time with ____"

Minwoo pouted and jeongmin was giving me a sad puppy eye.

"KAJA!"

We were nearly reaching my house when all of a sudden, rain drops started to fall heavily. I was again, being pulled but faster towards my door. I quickly find my keys and open the door. We all came in all wet and all of us sit on the floor.

"____ ah, hurry up and go take a bath if not, you will catch a cold"

"pali pali!!"

kwangmin and minwoo was pushing me at the back. I stopped them.

"Wait here. I will go get towel for all of us."

I run into my room and take as many towel as possible and pass to them. It was getting colder as the weather outside was getting bad too. And all of us are in our wet clothing. We all wipe ourselves in the towel. 

"____ah pali! we don't want you to catch a cold" 

"No you all will go in first. you all are the guest, anyway you all still got shedule for tomorrow don't you?" 

youngmin standed up and grab my wrist pulling me into the bathroom with him.

"if you are not going to bath now, i will help you bath then"

"Not without me!"

"ME TOO"

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?!"

"AISHI! ALL OF YOU ARE PABO! DO YOU THINK SHE WILL BATH WITH ALL OF YOU?!"

Now 5 of us are squeezing into my tiny bathroom.

*Ahh.. maybe this will work*

"okay. take off your clothes first i will close the door." They froze and all attention are on me.

I smile abit and the maknae line with jeongmin blushed. 

"Y-Ya ____! a-are-"

"take off your top now." I was folding my arms while looking at the 4 pabo in my bathroom. They listened to my command and while they are taking off their top, the top covers their vision and i used this chance to run out of the bathroom and slam the door behind me. 

"Hurry up and take a bath. Donghyun shi and Hyunseong shi will be waiting for the 4 of you to finish before they enter."

They were all banging onto the door to open it but i mouthed donghyun and hyunseong to help me stop the door from opening.

"YA! BETTER HURRY UP AND BATH IF NOT WE CAN'T BATH!"

"NAE AND ____ WILL ALSO CAN'T TAKE A BATH IF YOU ALL DON''T HURRY UP! YOU ALL DON'T WANT ____ TO CATCH A COLD RIGHT?"

They stopped banging and I could heard the sound of running water.

"wahh _______ ah! you are smart!"

"I nearly got a heart attack.. i thought you really wanted to bath with those pabo!"

"I will go find some clothes for all of you..."

I turned and went into my room digging for huge size t-shirt and short for them to wear. I normally like to wear big size t-shirt at home as it is more comfortable thus, i have a few male t-shirt with me and took more towels. I walked out of the room and pass the clothes and towels to donghyun and hyunseong. 

"You can use this but i don't know if you guess like it a not."

"Kamsahamida, its okay, we can take pink"

At this moment, the bathroom door opened a little and jeongmin head was out to look at us dumpfounded. 

"erm... what can we wear?" 

"_____ prepared for us"

"I will go into my room you guys take your time and change in the living room."

I walked into my room and close the door. I look out the window and saw that the rain was still heavily pouring. 

*ottoke? should i let them stay? why the rain is so huge today?*

knock, knock, knock. 

"_____ ah, we are ready, you can come out now."

I opened the door and froze. They (jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin and minwoo. Hyunseong and donghyun went to take a bath) were all so... weird. I slammed the door and lock it. 

I took my pillow and laugh out loud into it. I think even the pillow can't stop them from hearing me in my living room.

"W-WAE?! ARE WE THAT WEIRD?"

"I thought it was okay?"

"______AH, OPEN THE DOOR!"

I opened and curl my lips into my mouth and bite it to prevent me from laughing out loud again.

They looked at me confuse. 

"a-ani it was not weird... just not used to.."

i looked away from them trying to stop myself to look at them before i break out my laugh again. 

"YA!! GO INTO YOUR ROOM NOW!"

I froze at their sudden shout and angry glare.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRRRRYYYY FOR SO LONG DIDNT UPDATE been busy this few days... ><

Anyway enjoy and comment more! ppyong! 

BOYFRIEND COMING SG AND I GOING TO THE FANMEET NO MATTER WHAT!!! OMG XDDD

BTW, JEONGMIN STARCALLED ME AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! XDDDD