Jebal.. don't waver my feelings

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

Warning!

this chapter has other character talking but i used black for their speech.. so do not misunderstood that it was boyfriend talking~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

your pov

I walked back to my table in the classroom. I seat near the window, so i could look at the main gate from here. The lesson started but i had no interest in it. I looked out of the window and saw boyfriend headed towards the main gate. My eyes were fixed at their backview. Suddenly, all of them turned around at faced my direction. Donghyun left hand was in his pocket, and he rise his right hand a little higher to wave at me. Hyunseong straightly rise his right hand at me and wave a little. Jeongmin was swinging both his hand up in the air while youngmin was used only one of his arm and swing as hard as he can. Kwangmin was opposite from his brother and minwoo was shaking his and swinging his arms in opposite direction. After they know that i was looking at their goodbyes, they step into their van and off they go. 

"chuckle"

I was totally shocked of what i had did just now. I looked around the class and notice that no one had notice what i had done just now. I sighed.

*_____ ah.. don't be a fool.. jebal.. don't be a papo ever again...*

I could feel my throat is getting sour and tighter. I hold back my tears from falling and shaked off all the thoughts i had to focus on the lesson. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang. I packed my stuff and look around the class again. There were almost no one in the classroom except me, alone. I exhaled loudly while looking down. When i looked up, my head unexpectedly looked at jo twins' and minwoo's table. I jumped a little inside me. I shaked my head again and quickly walked out of the classroom. I walked out of the gate and turn right to walk straight. I was about to turn right into the park and suddenly, my mind reflashed back when i saw boyfriend's van. I turned into the park and another recall of my first meeting with the 6 of them. I continue my path while thinking of all the things that happened so far. Not before all, I reached the cafe.

"oh ____ ah! come help me out, i can't handle everything alone" One of the worker in the cafe told me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went to the changing room. When i came out, manager unnie was standing there looking at me.

"you okay? You don't look well when you step into the cafe.." 

"I'm fine."

"hmm.. okay hurry up and help her out then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passes quickly today as there were a lot of customers. I was again the one that was suppose to lock the door. After locking the front, I went to change. 

*Will they be waiting at the backdoor again?*

I quickly rushed to the backdoor and pushed open the door. No one was there. I locked the door and walked back to my home. 

*Why am I expecting them to show up...? what's wrong with me?*

~~~~~~~~~~ Next morning~~~~~~~~ (nobody pov)

knock knock knock

"_______ ah!!!! Hurry up and wake up!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!"

"______!!! PALI PALI!!!"

"i still think we should knock down the door and let ourselves in... what if something happened to her?"

"Don't be silly! if she fall hard or something break we will be able to heard it... or is it?"

There were slience for awhile.

"________!!! ___________!!! OPENED THE DOOR!!"

The knock now was getting stronger and was being force to wake up from those knocks. I get off the bed, totally pissed. 

" ________ AH-"

I opened the door without any second thoughts.

"What do you want?"

They all looked at me with their hand still ready to knock the already opened door. 

"d-do you know what time is it now?"

I turned and look at the wall clock. 

*CRAP*

I dashed into the room and grab my uniform along with a towel. The school will start in about 20 minutes and I'm still in my pyjamas. I run into the bathroom ignoring boyfriend who was now entering my house.

"Wow.. so this is how her house looks like..."

"It's much cleaner than ours.., I feel like living here than with all of you, lazy pigs!"

"AISHI stop exploring her house without her permission..."

"______ ah we will help you take something from your kitchen for your breakfast ok?"

I opened the door to stick my head out with my toothbush on my hand ready to brush my teeth.

"Nae.. if its possible, could you find my wallet, cell phone and bag in my room?" i quickly rushed back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"YEAH~! I want to go into her room~~!"

Jo twins and jeongmin looked at each other before turning to face minwoo's back which was already the door of the bedroom.

"YA! wait for me!!" Donghyun and hyunseong was smirking and shaking their head while busying in the kitchen.

The 4 of them stick their head in first and saw the messy bed. They also quickly spotted my cell phone and wallet at the table, while my bad on the floor. Jeongmin was busy looking at the photo of my late parents and I which was in the photo frame on my study table. Kwangmin took my cell phone was pressing the unlock button but i had password on. He pouted and headed out of my door. Youngmin took my bag out and minwoo took my wallet.

"Opps!"

Minwoo dropped my wallet on the floor. He bend down and take all the card and money from the floor. He take a look at my ID card. He widened his eyes and smile widely while looking at the card.

"MINWOO AH! PALI!! ______ IS ALREADY IN THE CAR!!" Donghyun shouted at the door and minwoo hurried up and went into the car and sit beside me. 

"Heres your wallet!"

"And your bag!" Both of them give me a very satisfied smile. 

"Heres your breakfast.. i could only found the bread"

"____ ah!! unlock your phone!! i want to see what's inside!" Kwangmin pouted but i just took my phone back from him.

"no."

The van was filled with laughter from the rest of the boyfriend and they start to talk among themselves again.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THERE ARE MORE AND MORE COMMENTS! 

So sorry for my late update..

Anyway enjoy~!! comment more!! :)))))))))

OH.... i wonder what minwoo smiled so widely for... HAHAHA!