Busy..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you, MH(Manager hyung), HSN(Hair stylist nonna), MUN(Make up noona), SN(Stylist noona) 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Its been 2 weeks after my birthday, Boyfriend are also getting busier as they are going to prepare for their new album soon. However, I had never attend any of their preformance before. 

They did not come to school more often than before and even if they are in school, they would be busy "nodding" their head, well not for Youngmin as he would just sleep while resting his head on the table. Minwoo would try to wake himself up by slap lightly on his own face. Kwangmin would write notes half way while facing down to look at his notes, suddenly the pen would stop and he will sleep in that position with his pen in his hand for the whole lesson. During break time, I will always be the one waking them up to tell them to go eat, but when we ate half way, they would have to go for their work. Our usual meal, bread and drink, would in th end turned to only drinks. Not only they are too busy for school, they are also too busy to pick me up from school, however, they did pick me up whenever they have the time for school. So as after my work. 

It was 9 p.m. I opened the back door after locking the front and found another day of empty alley. 

*I guess they are still busy..*

I walked down the alley and turned to my right to the bright lighted street. Its been long since i felt this lonely, I looked around and saw a supermarket still on for business.

*Hm.. why don't i make lunch for tomorrow?*

I walked into the supermarket and search for seaweed, rice, cucumber, eggs, crab sticks and honey. After buyingthose ingredient, I walked down the street and saw a store that sell kimchi, I went in and bought it too. I walked up the street and soon it reached my house. It was quiet in this neighbourhood as its late already. I went in and lock the door. I unpacked everything and went to take a bath before going to sleep. 

I wake up earily in the morning to prepare sushi for 7 people. With all the cooking and rolling, I finished everything and went to get a bottle to make honey drink. After everything is done, I went to get ready for school. I packed everything and open the door.

*Aigo.. they are finally free?*

The familiar black van was in front of my house for the first time after three days. I walked towards the van and slide open the door.

"Anny-" I slowly went in and sit on my seat. I slide the door shut and face the front to wave their manager through the mirror. He wave back and start the van again. Youngmin was beside me followed by Jeongmin. Minwoo, Hyunseong, Kwangmin was behind, and donghyun beside the manager we was driving. All sleeping soungly. I looked at each of their peaceful and innocent sleeping faces.

*I wonder what are they doing to make them this tired.. what is needed to be done to prepare the new album? hmm...*

I reached the usual spot where I would left the van.

"Manager oppa, stay here for 5 minute before heading to school can? let them sleep a little more, anyway the school is nearby." I whispered.

MH:  "Nae, I understand don't worry" 

After mouthing "thankyou" to manager oppa, I left the van as quietly as possible and went towards the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile in the van....)

"hmm..~~~~? hyung, has _______  come out?" Minwoo rubbed his eyes and look at his manager hyung through the mirror. 

MH: "We almost reached the school, we are now at the spot where _______ left the van" 

"Huh? then why didn't you wake us up? And why are we stopping here and not moving?"

MH: "_________ told me to let you guys sleep for another 5 minutebefore heading to school and I agreed since I know how tired you all are.."

"hmm.. _____ ah... wheres _______?"

"She left.." 

"I thought she accepted that we pick her up for school?"

"Yes she did come into the van but she left because we reach the spot where she would left the van and walked to school."

"Huh??? And why didn't you wake us up?"

"I just wake up too"

"What the matter?"

"AISHI.. Shut up.."

"Get out of the car"

"Nevermind.. let get to school first..."

"Hyung lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RING. It was break time and I looked at their direction. Sleeping again. I walked towards them and gentle shook Minwoo's shoulder. 

"Ya.. wake up.. its recess time."

"Hmm.. oh.."

"Youngmin shii, Kwangmin Shi wake up"

"Minwoo ah, 5 more minute please.."

"Pikachu... wait don't leave, I want a selca with youuu.."

"Hyung wake up!! Pali~!"

"What what what??~!?"

"Huh? where am I?"

"Lets go, Its recess"

"Oh.. kaja" 

We walked up to the roof top and seat there. The three of them lay on the ground and sleep again while waiting for their hyung. I waited for 5 minute and being impaitient. I stand up and walked towards the door. I opened it and found Jeongmin and Hyungseong supporting each other up the stairs while donghyun was behind them yawning. 

"Oh.. _______ ah mian, we didn't go buy the food.." Jeongmin forced a smile from his tired expression. 

"It's okay.. I prepared for you guys"

"Oh! you prepared by yourselve?"

"Nae.."

"I am so gonna try it" They quickly came up and went to where the three sleeping maknae were. 

"YA WAKE UP~~ LETS EAT WHAT ____ PREPARED!!~~!!"

"huh?.. nae.."

"Huh?... ______ prepared something??"

"Aigoo, you guys are same class as her and you guys didn't notice.."

"Lets stop talking and eat"

I opened the lunch box and the guys looked inside.

"WOW! SUSHI~!"

"Lets hurry up and try it!!"

"huh? whats happening?"

"just open your mouth."

I took a piece of the sushi and put into Kwangmin's mouth while his eyes was still shut.

"oh! maa~! where to buy it?"

"Aigo you sleepy head! They are made by ________"

"WOW~~! I Want more!"

"_________ feed me too!!" Jeongmin pouted.

"I want too, I want too, sushi sushi sushi sushi!"(the reaction youngmin made in their 6th ucc)

"ME TOO~!"

I poped a piece into each and everyone's mouth. 

"Oh ya, I had prepare honey for you guys too.."

"AHH~ I WANT!"

"______ ah, AH~~" I opened my mouth and the sushi was poped into my mouth.

"______ ahh~~ kommawo for preparing all this for us, It's been a while since we ate properly.."

"kenchana.. what are you guys busy at? why are you guys so tired?" 

"Well we are preparing our new album and also our goodbye stage..."

"______ ah, since you are free tomorrow since its friday, why don't you come to see our music bank goodbye stage live for once?"

"erm..."

"Jebal you must go okay?"

"we will preform with all our strength tomorrow for you okay??"

"nae.. I will go.. but how do I go?"

"We will tell manager hyung to pick you up after we arrived at the venue"

"okay.. I will go"

"WOW our beautiful ______ is going tomorrow!!"

"WOOT~"

"YEAH~"

I giggled at their silliness and they ate ever single bit of the sushi and honey drink i prepared. The recess ended and we went back to our class. 

It was after school and boyfriend run to their van to go for their work. I walked my way to the cafe for my work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door and found the van was not there. I walked to school while thinking what to wear and what to do when I go for their performance. Feeling excited and nervous, I not knowing reach the school very quickly. 

I went into class and found they were not in class. 

*oh well..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It was after school and I walked out the gate. I turned and found a familiar black van. I walked towards it and knocked the window. The glass slided down and reviewed manager oppa. 

MH: "Come in, I will take you home and take you to the KBS building"

"Nae..."

It was awkward as I had no conversation with manager oppa and without noticing, we reached my house. I climb down and went in to change. I came out and climb back in. Another awkward moment.

When we reach the carpark of the Building, Manager oppa bring me into the building.

"Erm.. where are we going?"

MH: "I bring you to find the boys"

"Huh? aren't i suppose to be at the audience sit?"

MH: "Well.. the boys want me to take you to them.."

"oh..."

We took the lift to 2nd level. When the lift door opened, I was shocked at what I saw. There were many room with the names of the idol groups that were performing today too. We walked down the corridor and found the door with the name "Boyfriend". Manager oppa opened the door and went in first. I looked into the room and saw the 2 noona inside instead. 

"Erm.. manager oppa.. did we went into the wrong room?"

MH: "Ani, I think the boys are doing their rehearsal just wait awhile ok?"

"Nae.."

MH: "Ah.. this 2 noona are the ones that style the boys' hair and do their make up"

"Annyonghasaeyo, ______ immida"

HSN: "Annyong~! Aigoo, you must be that girl the boys' keeps telling me"

MUN: "Annyong~ Aigoo you are really cute and beautiful like the boys' said"

The two noona came to my side and linked my arms. They pulled me with them while I had a confused expression. I was motion to sit down at one seat while facing the dressing table full of make ups, hair wax, combs, brushes, hair dryer and etc. The door was opened again and another noona came in. 

MUN: "Noona~ this is the girl the boys' keep talking about see how cute she was!!" 

SN: "Annyong!! Yes indeed, I feel like styling her... ottoke??"

MUN: "Ya same as me!!"

HSN: "Let dress her up"

"Aniyo, it's okay I'm good in my current outfit!!"

SN: "Kenchana! anyway we are kinda bored to dress the guys everytime, we want to dress a lady more then them hahah let us dress you up pleaseeeee~~?"

"okay okay okay.."

SN,HSN,MUN: "YESH!!"

They quickly get the hair wax the brushes and the noona that in charge of clothes for boyfriend went out to get some dress from somewhere. When the make up noona almost used her brush to touch my skin, the door was opened again. This time, it's boyfriend that came in.

"Ah.. Annyong" I waved at them through the mirror and was surprised at their outfit. It was cute theme and they were indeed very cute in those outfit. 

"____________ ah~~~~~~" maknae line came running to me and the noona stopped them. 

MUN: "YA~ we are dressing her up"

"Wae? we want to hug our ______"

SN: "Ani~ we will dress her up before you guys landed your hug on her, we will surpirsed you guys.. so get out of here first"

They were forced out by the stylist noona as she return with a lot of dress in her hand, and i mean it, ITS A LOT. She took at many pieces and also throw it onto the couch. Finally she stopped at one white dress and smiled. She handed it to me and told me to quickly dress in it. I do as she told and after wearing it, the other two noona do quick make up and styling my hair. At a blink of an eye, I was turned into someone I don't reconised. The boys' were banging the door to hurry them up. When the noona finally opened the door to review me, the boys' froze and looked at me with their eyes widdened. 

"Who are you?"

"YA ARE YOU DUMP? ITS OUR BEAUTIFUL ______!"

"OH...MY....GOD......"

"Ani ani ani ani!! She must not go out like this!!"

MUN: "Wae?! why can't she?"

"She will be snatch by other guys!!!"

HSN: "HAHAHA! AIGOO~~ the dongseng was deeply in love with ______ beauty hahaha!!"

They blushed and came in. The noona hurry up and fix their make up and hair, also their clothes. It was about time for them to perform and I went out with them. We reached somewhere near the stage and they waited for then turn to go upstage. They told me that I could go to the side of the stage to watch the performance. I was going to walk out the door when 7 guys came down the stage and each of them walk pass me slowly even though they should be hurrying. I met my eyes with them and shock at how good looking they were. I bow slightly at each of them. They did the same and continue their foot steps. I walked out and standby myself at the side of the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile..

Boyfriend bow at their sumbae and heard their conversation

sunggyu: "Ya, woohyun! Did you saw that girl?!"

woohyun: "Aigoo, how can I not see a goddness?"

 Sungjong: "hyung! let's go ask her number later"

sungyeol: "Yah sungjongie, she's mine okay?"

sungjong: "sungyeol hyung!! don't be selfish!"

L: "Yah, you guys are getting too much attention"

dongwoo: "L, don't tell me you don't like that pretty girl! I saw you were shock by her beauty too"

hoya: "pali pali let's go"

After infinite left...

"Aishi... we should had told noona to remove her make up"

"Don't let your feeling affect our performance.. _______ is watching our performance today"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was their turn, and as the song starts they start to dance too.

Boyfriend - boyfriend

It was over and I walked into the back stage with them. We went to boyfriend's waiting room and I need to use the washroom so I told them. Minwoo accom me along with Jeongmin as he wanted to buy drinks from the vending machine. And there it was, 2 guys from that group of 7 I walked pass when they finish their performance. The waved at me and I waved back before enter the washroom. When I walked out, Minwoo and Jeongmin was out of sight, instead of them, that 2 guy came towards me and introduced themselve.

woohyun: "Annyong, I'm woohyun and this is L, we are from Infinite. What's your name? Are you a trainee? From which company?"

"eh? erm.. annyonghasaeyo ______ immida.. erm.. i'm not a trainee.. er.."

"______ Ah!" feeling relieve to see them, I walked towards them and stand near them. 

"Oh annyonghaesayo sumbae"

woohyun: "oh jeongmin from boyfriend?"

"Nae and this is the maknae minwoo"

"Annyonghasaeyo"

Woohyun: "Ah... so _______ was your friend?"

"Nae"

L: "oh well we will be going now, the others is waiting for us"

Woohyun: "Bye Jeongmin and Minwoo, Bye ________!"

I bow sightly at them and Jeongmin, Minwoo and I went back to the waiting room.

"What took you guys so long?"

"We met Woohyun hyung and L hyung" 

"Lets go, it's kind of late"

We walked to the lift in silence while I wearing the outfit that the noona decided to gave it to me. We took the lift down and walked towards the van. I felt weird as they were too quiet. 

"Hey guys, your performance just now was nice"

"Kommawo"

"_______ ah lets talk in the van later"

"nae.."

As we are about to reach the van, another van drove pass us and the 7 good looking guys gave me huge wave and some even throw me hearts.

Woohyun: "Bye ______!! Hope to see you again!!"

Sunggyu: "Bye ______!! you have a Beautiful name just like you!!"

Infinite: "BYEE~!!"

I looked at them till their van was out of sight. I look back at the boy and found they are already inside. I hurry up and climb in before shutting the door. 

"Minwoo-shi, who are them?" He did not answer.

"Jeongmin-shi?"

"Youngmin kwangmin?"

All slience.

"Erm.. i will help them say then, they are infinite."

"Oh.. they are kind of good looking"

"Ya ______ ah!! you can never betray us and become a fangirl of other group araso?"

"Nae you can never ever be like that okay? or you will break our hearts"

"araso araso, I was just saying they are good looking"

"then how about us??"

"nae, we want to know"

"yo-you guys are also good looking"

"jinja?"

"n-nae..."

"HAHA okay, this is what you said so you can never ever change ur heart okay?"

"Yesh, because you are a BESTFRIEND and also our girlfriend"

"Do not change your fan group araso?"

"promised?"

"promised" I smiled at them and they almost instantly hugged each other or place their hand on their hearts.

"AIGOO, _______ WAE YOU SO CUTE~?"

"YEPPO YEPPO YEPPO"

"Aigoo stop it already..."

*They are finally back to themselve*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA just take it as infinite was having their stage when boyfriend promoting their boyfriend okay? hohohoh xD

OMG I SPEND SOOOO MANY HOURS IN THIS CHAPTER O.O

SHOCKED.

Anyway, did you guys saw the 6th UCC? THEY ARE CUTE RIGHT?!?!! XDDDD

OMG i suddenly feel like giving them chocolate for late valentine preasent hahaa!

anyway, enjoy and comment more!! Ppyong~<3