Chapter 6

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

NOTE!! 

from now on the speech will be in colour.. and words in this (example: hello) will be whispering and this (example : *hello*) is the thoughts.

colours in speech: you, donghyun, hyunseong, jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH! There you are minwoo... me and kwangmin were searching for the two of you.." youngmin and kwangmin were both out of breathe. 

Minwoo quickly release his hand from mine and his face and ear was turned slightly red again. 

"Wae?" 

youngmin and kwangmin looked at him surprised. 

"Did you forget that we need to leave school now to go for our schedule? Whats wrong with you? you were the one that always remind us about our schedule.. now we are late and hyung were very angry with us.. bali bali!!! _____, kenchana? mian we need to go now we will chat next time bye!!" kwangmin cried out and I can sense that he was trying to control his volume. Minwoo wave at me before rushing out with the jo twins.

I was siting there blankly looking at the minwoo's back till it disappear. Then I look at the time on the wall and released I nearly missed one period thus, I ran back to the class. 

School went by smoothly after that. Without boyfriend in school, all the girls were in control and things were the same as normal. After school I pack my belonging as quickly as possible before those girls came back again. I walked the path I had always took and turned right into the nearby park. I had always love the park as it bring back my wonderful memories of my late parent. Whenever they had time, they will bring me to the park and do activities like cycling or eating ice cream. I always like to steal a mouthful of ice cream from my father whenever he turn away to look at my mum or concentrate on other things. He will later take revenge by doing the same thing or tickling me, mum will always be on my side and help me protect my ice cream from my dad. Sometimes we will steal the whole cone of ice cream from dad as mum will hug dad tightly and i will just take the ice cream away from his hand. It was fun and i miss it a lot. 

"D-d-did you guys saw t-t-that _____ smile alittle?!!" youngmin exclaimed as he cut me away from my memories.

I didn't even noticed that I had a smile on my face and i quickly turned back to normal as i looked at his direction as Boyfriend walked toward and stopped a few steps before me. 

"Hey ______! What a coincidence!! oh ya and mian for what eunmin did to you..." youngmin tailed off his words with a whisper. I Frozed. I felt my eyes widen at the name that I had been trying to get rid of in my head has now appeared again. My wound in my heart had reopened again and the pain was flowing out of it uncontrollably. My throat starts to turned numb and at the same time i was controlling my tears from flowing out of my eyes.

"Guys.. d-did i say something wrong? why is she staring blankly like that?" 

"Ani? or is she sick? ya go check on her!"

"y-you go kwangmin.."

"WAE? you are the one that speak to her first just now!! minwoo you go chec....."

"kenchana? you look pale.." i jumped inside of me as minwoo was now right infront of me. 

Minwoo hand was about to reach my forehead to check whether i did get a cold or something but i step back alittle and took out of my cell phone. 

*!* 

I rushed off towards them a pushed them lightly away from way. 

~~~~~~~~

"YA!! KIM _______!! you are late again!! why am i the one that keep helping you finding excuses!! I almost get a heart attack when the manager suddenly asked where are you and why are you late!" 

"gomawor giyeon ah..." and i enter the toilet quickly to change into my work uniform.

Giyeon was my neighbour's daughter when i am living with my "parents". And we are born in the same year. She knows everything that happened in my elementary school as we were in the same school and had acompany me to stay here with her parents permission. Currently she is my roomate too. However, I still believe that one day she might be like that girl.. betray and backstab me.Therefore, i still find it hard to believe her and kept many things to myself. 

I got out of the toilet and went straight to behind the counter ans stand next to giyeon.

" Where is the manager?"

"he left and his swift end." 

"_____ ah.. i need to tell you something when we got home.. remind me ok? OMO! What happened to your face! is it still hurt?"

"ani.. it was much better now.." giyeon look at me with concern but she knows that if i want to tell her, i will tell her sooner or later so she kept quiet.

~~~~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~~~~

Its was night time now and there were fewer customers to handle. Giyeon was in a different school from me. In order for her to stay with me, she had to attend a girl school instead as her parents want her to concentrate in study than boys. While Giyeon was telling  me about what happened in her school, screams and yell was what we heard from our customers as a group of guys entered. 

"OMO! _____ AH! It's Boyfriend!! omg! ottoke??! Am I in a mess?!" giyeon was tidying up herself as boyfriend walked in the cafe.

They looked around for sits and suddenly one of them that i don't know found me.

"eh? minwoo ahh, isn't her that girl just now that froze? she work here?"

Minwoo turned to that guy direction and found me too.

"______ !! annyeong!" Minwoo smiled brightly and give me a big wave.

youngmin and kwangmin turned and waved at me as they heard minwoo. 

"you know them?! Ya! you should have tell me earlier that k-pop idols attend your school so i can beg my parents to let me enroll to your school!" Giyeon poked playfully at my arm while grinning. "since they know you, you should go take orders from them! bali bali! you don't want the customers think that our service is bad right?" giyeon pushed me forward lightly as she spoke.

I walked up to them while there was a lot of pairs of eye looking in envy at me and i a lot of flashlight blinking and clicking sound around me. It kind of make me pissed but i controlled myself from exploding.

" What would you like to order?" I handed them the menu and wait for their respond.

"You work here?"

" I like this place we should come here often.. and somemore _____ work here! we should come support her more often, right ______?" 

"PABO! you will disturb her and cause trouble!" that guy rises his hand and hit on youngmin head.

"ouch!" 

"Hey hey hey! hurry up and think of what drink you want. She's waiting for us to make orders."

They started looking through the menu and speak out what they want.

"Please wait for a moment while we make your orders." You collected back the menu and headed towards the counter to make the orders with giyeon.

Giyeon was happily screaming softly and keep muttering about her making idol's drinks. She also keeps turning around to tell me what they are doing and how nice they were as they help their fans signing and taking photo together. This time Giyeon want to be the one that serve them so i gladly give the drinks to her. I looked at her stopping in front of them and passed them their orders. To my surprise, she didn't only asked for their signature but also talk to them for a while with a serious expression and the guys nobbed back at her. 

*I wonder what she told them...*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHHH...  tiring day for me ><

Do comment more and thank you for reading this story! :))