Pissed day

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

I looked in surprise that that guy that wanted to help me out was behind me with the rest of . He was still trying to stop me from taking another step. I looked into his eyes waiting for him to speak as he looked like he has something to say but maybe something hold him up.

"Could you let got of ur hand now? I don't even know you stop trying to be close to me and touch me without my permission." I told him coldly. "Same goes for the rest of your member." 

"WOW! I had never met someone like you before, although you don't know us but we know you! I think we will get along well ______, right guys??" One of the twins replied cheerfully. The others nodded.

Like what he just spoke, his personality was as bright as his appearance. Yellow hair with big eyes that can easily attract girl, he also had a bright smile. Overall, he is a handsome guy and gives me a impression of a very outgoing and friendly guy. 

"How do you know my name? And let go of me." My eyes looked towards the twins while pushes the guy's hand away from my shoulder. 

"How cruel.. you won't even remember who was in your class? We are in the same class as you!" Another twins teasingly replied.

Like his brother, they had almost the same look but he has black hair and my impression of him was more towards the quiet side. 

"Should we introduce ourselves again?" The cute feature guy asked s.

"No need to bother your introduction again." I walked away from them feeling hateful to myself that i spoke too much. 

I continue my path to the washroom and could hear the fan girls were all cursing and scolding at me. I walked as calmly as possible although feeling pissed by all the things that happened today.

*wow, i feel like slapping on those fan girls head to wake them up...*

I enter the washroom and after finish using it, i was arranging and tidy up myself in the cubicle when a group of girls came in and causing my mood to turn even more badly then just now.