my oppa

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Ah.... What a bad day... scold for day dreaming in class and now, scold for not focusing at work.. what more could gone wrong* I walked out of the back door without looking any where but the ground and lock the door. I sigh and suddenly..

"BOO!"

"Ahh!" I turned instantly and leaned my back to the door from the shock. 

"HAHAHAHAHA I should took a picture of how you look when u scream!"

"Ya! don't ever do that again!!"

"nae nae nae mian mian"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? of cause I came to pick you up!! kaja! its getting late!!" Donghyun was walking infront of me while I followed him like a little chick following its mother. He then turn and face me.

"Ya, what are you doing walking behide me? do you want people to think that u are stalking me? do you want to be a stalker?" 

"Aniyo! of cause not I am scare i will be attack by those fan girls of your, mehrong" I started to walk faster then him when he chase after me. 

"Ya ________ ah!! wait for me!! you pabo!! HAHA!!" eventually, he caught up with me.

"___________ ah~ did jeongmin came and take you home?"

"nae.. wae?"

"Did he buy you meals or something?"

"nae.. he bought deoppokki for me.. wae wae wae??"

"Aishi!! That jeongmin!! That wallet he took that day was mine and he used my money again!!"

"opps"

"Aishi, you better not tell him that i knew he used my money"

"Araso araso"

"promise?"

"promise" we did the pinky promise and he was telling me how will he punish jeongmin. Soon we reached my apartment.

"Go in it's late"

"nae.. komawo for walking me back home"

"Aigooooo, you are welcome my dearest dongseng!" He start to make a mess out of my hair.

"Ya ya ya stop~ who said i am your dongseng? i didnt even agree to be ur little sister~ mehrong"

"I dont care~~ mehrong! go in go in go in!! I got to go my little dongseng! I will miss you! saranghae!!" donghyun was showing me heart shape form by his hand and was blowing me kisses. I giggled while waving goodbye. When he was out of sight, i enter my apartment. 

*I should warn jeongmin about it... mianhae donghyun~*

To: Jeongmin :)

Jeongmin ah! Donghyun found out that you used his money and he going to come and get you becareful!!

From: Jeongmin :)

Nae!! komawo for telling me!! I will hide from him then so that he wont find me hahaha!! Go rest now!! Saranghae!! <3

-Jeongminnie oppa~<33