plans..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

donghyun , hyunseong,jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwooyou

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the van start to move, it headed back to our dorm. We were all tired of what had happened today so all fell asleep during the journey. manager hyung told us to wake up and go back to our dorm when we reach.  Everyone thank manager hyung sleepyly and dragged our body to take the elevator. Once reach our door, Donghyun hyung press the code and we all went in. 

"Wah... so tired..."

"I will go take a bath first"

"Annio, i want to take a bath first.." 

"ANI! ME FIRST!!"

"NO ME!"

"hey hyungs! today is my turn to be the first!!" 

Everyone look at each other for 5 second and we all dashed into our rooms. I was sharing my room with jeongmin hyung so me and jeongmin hyung was squeezing each other at the door to fight for who is going into our room first. This time round jeongmin hyung won however, my bed was closest to the door so i have an advantage. Jeongmin hyung came running toward the door but i reach out my hand and took his shirt and throw it at his bed. He look at me in surprise. 

"Mehrong!" i shrugged at him while trying to get passed him. He hugged me at the back and we both laughing non stop as jeongmin hyung tickles me at my waist. 

"YES! I WON!!!" 

We both look up and know that who's voice it belong to. We fell onto the floor still getting tickle by jeongmin hyung. 

"Haha! i'm the second!! jo twins ah~ better hurry up and stop fighting childishly before the third place is taken arraso?" hyunseong's evil laugh can be heard at anywhere in the house. 

Jeongmin hyung let go a little knowing that the second place was being taken, I used this chance to push him away and run out of the room. On the way to the bathroom, i look into jo twin hyung room. Both of them are pulling each others face using their fingers childishly. They turn to look at me knowing that someone passed by. 

*I better run quickly before they kill me for the third place...* 

Both of them launches themselves at me and i run as fast as possible. I turned a little and saw jeongmin hyung arm locked both their head. He than pushes them to the back and smirked at them. Hyunseong hyung was laughing out loud watching the exciting "show" while mc-ing.

"Now leading was No Minwoo the maknae of boyfriend and right behind him was the jo twins! Looks like they are going to join force and take down minwoo! Wait a minute! currently at last place, Lee jeongmin launches his famous "arm locking of head" attack to the twins!! He pushes them to the back and both kwangmin and youngmin fell onto the floor!! jeongmin and minwoo fighting for the third place spot and...... NO MINWOO WON!!! WOOOO!! Congratulation!!!"

And the fourth place was jeongmin hyung, fifth was youngmin hyung and last was kwangmin hyung. We always had a bathroom fight as it is the easier way to settle the problem of who will be using the bathroom first.

donghyun hyung and hyunseong hyung took the bath quickly so soon it was my turn. After i came out jeongmin hyung went in. 

"oh no... jeongmin hyung is going to take a longg long long time..."

"ottoke!! i need the bathroom now!" kwangmin hyung was jumping around while holding onto his pants. 

"jeongmin hyung!! you better hurry up or we will kick the door open arraso?"

"YA! how dare you telling me what to do? If you two continue to complaint so much i gonna take a even longer bath arraso?!" followed by an evil laugh inside the bathroom. Jeongmin hyung is known to be the "mirror prince" as he always look into the mirror when every there is one. That is why everyone will fight for going into the toliet first before jeongmin hyung went in as he always take his own sweet time bathing.

The sunbae line was about to cook instant noodle when i came and help them out. I heard jeongmin hyung walking towards the kitchen while singing his part for "boyfriend". He came in, took a cup and make himself a cup of honey drink. When dinner was about to serve, kwangmin hyung came out of the bathroom. We sit at our dinning table and start eating our noodle. 

"Hey minwoo ah, ____ always alone in the class?"

"ya.... she was always alone even when she is eating.."

"woo~ seems like you have been noticing her for a long time huh?"

"a-ani! not only me! jo twins also know that she was alone all the time!!" 

"Ahh... so the maknae line all have the same taste?"

"W-what are you all thinking!! we just want to make friends with her you know?"

"Yes! just making friends with our classmate is that wrong?"

"HAHAHA!! arraso arraso ~ making friends.. HAHA! than why is it that all of your ear getting a little red huh?"

"W-What about you! yesterday you were giving her your eyesmile and helped her with locking the door!? We had never seen your being this friendly to a stranger you know?"

"W-Wae?! why can't i help her? you all are helping her too! And she is our friends not a strangers" jeongmin looked at his noodle while his ears turning a little red.

"hmm.. minwoo make a point.. we had never seen you being close to any girl in our school, not even your classmate.. but you seem kind of trying to get close to ____"

everyone was eyeing on jeongmin hyung but look at us a while before continue eating and  treat it like we didn't say anything..

Donghyun hyung and hyunseong hyung smirked a little and continue our meal.

"since _____ was lonely at school and we can't alway be by her side.. why don't we take turns to acompany her everyday?"

"great idea!!"

 "and i get to spend time with her more yes!" everyone was smiling and nodding their head in agreement.

"Okay~ so... who will be the first?"

"ME!" Jo twins hyung, jeongmin hyung and me all raised our hand high up in the air.

donghyun and hyunseong hyung look up at us in surprise and start to laugh out loud.

"HAHAHA HYUNG!! I THINK WE REALLY GUESSED CORRECTLY!! HAHAH!!"

"YA!! SO THE 4 OF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE CLOSE WITH _____ RIGHT?"

All of us start to put down our hands down slowly. I could feel the heat from my cheek and my ears.

"YA YA YA HYUNG!!!!! LOOK AT OUR CUTE DONGSENG!! ALL AS RED AS A TOMATO!"

"HAHAHAHA EXSPECIALLY THEIR EARS HAHAHAH!!!" 

"I-I go get some more honey drinks!!" jeongmin hyung run into the kitchen.

"M-m-me too!!"

After dinner, we were all tired so we went back to our rooms. Both me and jeongmin hyung were doing our homework side by side. I asked him about some question and he helped me with my homework. After finished, both of us went to sleep. 

The next morning, when we were having our breakfast, hyunseong hyung say that that plan will be decided next time as we need to be closer to ___ first and make her feel comfortable with us first. We agree to him and start to prepare to go to school.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW... 2011 went by so quickly... anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! haha as you can see this chapter is on boyfriend POV! hahaha Enjoy and do comment more!! and please support boyfriend MORE MORE MORE XDDD <333333333 Ppyong!