Author's words

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

For those that don't understand my story, I'm sorry for my bad english... The following is a short summary of the whole story. Hope you readers have a clearer understanding about the story now. :)


well its about a girl who cant trust anyone anymore after her bestfriend backstabbed her (in chap1).After that she has a cold attitude towards everyone as she is scare of the same thing happen again if she trust someone too much :)
 

However, boyfriend arrived and showed her that not everyone are like her "bestfriend" that backstabbed her. but while boyfriend is trying to open her heart to them, a fan is jealous of her being very close to boyfriend. That fan has the same name as her "bestfriend", so when that fan starts to bully her, she felt like it was her "bestfriend" that is bullying her. Basically, it left a phobia in her. however, boyfriend rescue her and slowly, she starts to open her heart to them.
 

Ending part is that she is being kidnapped by that jealous fan. jealous fan has find out her past about her being backstabbed, thus gang up with that "bestfriend" to take revenge on the girl as jealous fan think that the girl steal away boyfriend. so she try to gang up with "bestfriend" to take away the girl's ity for her revenge, but in the end, boyfriend rescue the girl and jealous fan got herself into trouble as she is backstabbed by "bestfriend" and lost her ity.
 

The ending about you and boyfriend went for rides, the phrase "Ofcourse I want to ride with my honey!" The "honey" is you reader's bias member in boyfriend! Haha, I want you readers to choose the member you all like to be your honey, thats why I did not choose one particular member to be with "you" in the story. It is free for you readers to choose who you all want "you" to be with!^^ In short, choose your most favourite member to be your honey in the story! :D

----------------------------------------------------The end--------------------------------------------------