Angry Minwoo..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo's pov

While we were having lesson, i could feel vibration in my pocket. I took out my cell phone secretly and check it. It was jeongmin hyung who texted me. I tapped youngmin who was sitting in front of me and kwangmin's desk which was beside mine. Both of them looked at me about the same time. 

"It's time to go" I mouthed at them. Kwangmin hyung nodded at me and youngmin hyung give me a "OK" using his fingers. I rise my arm high up to get the teacher's attention. When she noticed my hand, i pointed at the door and she nodded at me. These had always been our way to tell the teacher that we need to leave for our shedule ever since we started to have shedules. Youngmin hyung, kwangmin hyung and I packed quickly. When i'm at the door, I took a quick look at _____ but she was busy listening to what the teacher was teaching and did not notice that we were leaving. I pouted a little and quickly walked out of the classroom with youngmin hyung and kwangmin hyung. 

"Hyung, ba-" I turned to face them and saw both of them did the same things that i had done a few seconds ago. I don't know why but i feel a little irritated and annoyed from their action. 

*What is this feeling?.. I had never felt like this before...* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I nearly fell asleep when suddenly, minwoo tapped me. I turned and knowing that i need to go for our shedule soon. I showed him my "ok" and quickly throw everything on my desk into my bag. I stand up after minwoo and walked quietly towards the door. I turned my head to at ______. Unknowingly, my mouth turned into a "U" shape. 

*I guess she too busy to notice me... oh well see you later ______*

I notice that my heart beat has increase when i look at her. I start to turned red, i quickly turned back to the door and saw minwoo glared at me with his hand roll into a fist. I jumped.

*W-why is he acting this way?* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kwangmin POV

*oh my god.. the lesson is so boring....*

I used my hand to support my head and at the corner of my eye, i looked at ______ for the third time when suddenly someone tapped my desk. I looked at the direction of the tap and saw what minwoo mouthed. I nodded and quickly put my books and pencil case into my bag. When i stand up after both minwoo and hyung, I notice hyung was smiling foolishly at something. I look where his eye lead to and saw _______.

*so.. i'm not the only one that is so into _____*

I continue to glue my glaze on ______ and after awhile i turned to look at minwoo about the same time as hyung. I can feel that both me and hyung jumped together at what we saw.

*Why is he so angry? did i did something wrong?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

When jo twins turned their head back to look at minwoo they jumped a little. Minwoo felt confused at their reaction. 

"Minwoo ah, are you okay? Just now, why are you looking at us like we are your enermy?" youngmin hyung tilt his head a little. Kwangmin hyung frowned a little.

"A-annio! I'm fine." he noticed his fist and he quickly relaxed.

"jinja?"

"Nae. Bali bali, we need to rush to meet up with the rest."

When they reach the usual meeting place, just nice the van was here so they got in and rush to our shedule.

"Hyungs! let's prepare a party for ________!"

"wae?"

"because her birthday is coming soon" minwoo grinned brightly.

"Ya! how you know!?"

"When i was picking up her cards when they all fell, I saw her birthdate which was on her ID card"

"when is it?"

"the day after tomorrow"

"OK! then lets prepare a surprise party for her!!"

"NAE!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So soooooorrrryyyy it is kind of a short chapter.. i notice i too bias on minwoo so i write about both kwangmin and youngmin pov too hahahaha!! DONT WORRY FOR THOSE BIAS FOR JEONGMIN DONGHYUN AND HYUNSEONG, I WILL MAKE THEIR POV TOO!!

I will try my very very very best to squeeze out time for all of you!! enjoy :)))))))

and do comment more!! LOVE BOYFRIEND MORE MORE MORE!!