boyfriend

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

words in this (example: hello) will be whispering and this (example :*hello*) is the thoughts.

colours in speech: you, donghyun, hyunseong, jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ah.. you are back.." I looked at Giyeon as she made her way into the room.

I was siting on the floor with a cup of honey green tea while watching television. Giyeon look at me and smile alittle while pulling out her sneakers from her foot. 

"Didn't you have something to tell me?" still looking at her while waiting for her to speak out.

"I-I think i should take a bath first.." She hurried into our bedroom to grab her clothes and run into the bathroom.

Giyeon and I shared a bedroom as our house only have 1 room, a small living room plus kitchen and a small bathroom. We didn't earn much so we think that it is best to rent it as it is cheap and it is near both of our school. Our house was pretty plain, the furniture that is present in the house was originally belongs to the owner of the house as we can't afford to buy new ones. 

As i keep switching the channel to find some thing that is interesting to watch, i suddenly switch to a channel that appeared many familiar faces on the screen. I kind of jumped a little and stare at it for awhile. 

*oh.. its boyfriend..*

Giyeon opened the door and walk out from the bathroom with her hair still soaking wet. I turned my head to look at her and was waiting for her to speak. She knows that i am staring at her but she avoid my eyes and fix her on to the screen.

"so?" 

" Hey ____, its boyfriend! hmm.. how should i tell my friends that i served boyfriend their drinks in the cafe today? will they believe me?"

"stop avoiding my question. This afternoon you told me that you need to tell me something at night, so what was it about?"

Giyeon look at the floor for awhile. She started to drag herself and sit next to me. She looked deep into my eyes and sighed loudly.   

"_____ ah... i'm sorry... I need to move back to live with my parents. My ahpa was seriously ill and omma want me to move back by tomorrow. So sorry for the sudden news, but I really don't know how to tell you about this and I scared that...that.."

I stopped giyeon from speaking by placing my index finger onto my lips.

" It's okay... just move back. you no need my permission or something and don't worry about me. Help me pass my message to your ahpa that i wish he will get well soon and to your omma that i thank them for letting you stay with me all this while. Do you want a cup of tea? i will make one for you." 

I get up and walk to the kitchen quickly. Without me noticing, a tear escape from my eye.

~~~~~~~ 

The next morning as i wake up ready and found giyeon was not beside me. I felt strange as i will always be the first to wake up in the morning. I stand up from the bed ready to go to the bathroom. I opened the door and found a piece of paper on the table with a cup of hot milk on top of it. I took that piece of paper and read it sliently.

" _____ ah, this is the last cup of hot milk that i will be making for you before i left. Mianhae, i didn't let you have a chance to say goodbye. Enjoy your day today and i will miss you a lot. I will try to find some time and visit you. saranghae! <3<3<3

Giyeon.

P.S. Don't worry you won't be alone even if i'm not by your side^^ "

i grinned a little at the piece of paper and wonder what she meant by the last sentence. I put down the paper and went into the bathroom to wash up, went into the room to change and drink up my hot milk before went to the door to put my shoes on. 

When i opened up the door, to my surprise, there was a black passenger van in front of my house. A moment later, the door slide open revealing someone unexpected. 

"Morning _____ ah! we came to bring you to school!" 

" What took you so long~? bali if not we're going to be late for school~~"

I blankly look at them and realized that my foot are now rooted to the ground. 

*Is this what giyeon meant by not being alone anymore?!*

Minwoo step out of the van, walked towards me and hold onto my wrist. 

"let's go!" He smiled brightly flashing out his shiny white teeth at me and pull me to the van. Kwangmin step out and move to the back sit letting me sit with minwoo and youngmin. 

When i came back to my senses it was too late. The van started to move and i can't leave anymore. I look at the back of the van and saw the rest of the member and one of them at the front beside the driver sit. 

"I think we should introduce ourselves"

"I agree.. i don't think she knows our name"

"I will start first. Annyeong ______, I'm dong hyun and beside me is our manager hyung."

"My turn, my turn!" I looked at the back and saw that guy that treat the whole group yesterday.

"I'm jeongmin, nice to meet you ____!" 

"I'm hyunseong" 

"Should i introduce again?"

"Just do it!"

"I'm kwangmin, the younger brother"

"I'm youngmin! The older brother of the twins! _____ ah let's be friend from now on!" 

" I'm minwoo, if you have any problem you can come and look for us, we will help you as much as possible"

"how did you know where i live at?"

"your friend told us where is it and had wanted us to take care of you while she is gone, so accepted her request"

I was looking blankly at minwoo and finally know what giyeon meant by not being alone. I was about to speak but i suddenly remember that we are heading to school. I look around and found out that we are about to reach. 

*Oh My God.. those fan girls gonna beat me up this time..*

"Could you stop the car please?" 

Boyfriend all eyed on me with a confused look on their face but their manager hyung obeys my request. I slide open the door and was about to step out of the van till i was being stop by a hand holding onto my wrist firmly.

"Where are you going? we are about to reach the school.."

"That why i need to go now." I release myself from him by using my free hand to pull away his hand from my wrist. I step out quickly before he could stop me again and slide the door shut. I walked as fast as I could to school while the van still stay at it's original oppsition. When i step into the gate, the van came behind me and when boyfriend step out, large amount of fan girls came to claim their signature and all i could heard is screaming. Without looking back, i walked as fast as i could to the class room.

Classes went by and it is time for recess and most of the class had gong to the cafeteria. I was packing my belongings and ready to go to the next class when all of a sudden, jo twins and minwoo came up to my table with a chair siting in front and both sides of me.

"W-what?"

"Wait a while" All of them were grinning at me while looking at me. I was getting uneasy when suddenly, the door was open and jeongmin and hyunseong came in with their hands full of different kinds of bread and drinks. 

"wheres hyung?"

'he can't make it as he is having lesson now.."

the both of them drag the their chair and squeeze into the circle.

"____ ah, choose one of it!" 

"why are all of you doing this?"

"cause we don't want you to eat alone. youngmin told us that he had seen you eating alone in the class everytime he came back to the class to take his stuff so we thought that we should acompany you."

"here take this" as he pass me a chocolate cream bread and a can of cola. I take it from him and bow a little.

"By the way, how come you left the van before reaching the school just now?"

I rolled my eye while opening the plastic that protect my bread from bacteria and ignore his question. As all of them were looking at me with a confused look, i stop at what im doing as i listen to the slowly approach foot steps from some group of girls giggling among themselves. I quickly stand up and move myself to another table that is near the window acting like i was watching something outside the window while eating and drinking. The boyfriend was about to stand up but immediately stopped when the group of fan girls came up to them and was all asking for permission to join them. I turned my head a little to look at them, then i saw minwoo look at me with apology eyes, i turned back as quickly as possible so that the girl beside her would not catch me looking at them as she turn to look at what minwoo ia looking at. 

___________________________________________________________________

just to let you know the sitting arrangment when minwoo pull you into their van

kwangmin hyunseong jeongmin

you minwoo youngmin

donghyun manager hyung

hahahaa! enjoy :)) 

PLEASE comment more :((