secretive

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you

_________________________________________________________________________________

After the van was gone, I walked down the road and went to the nearest bus stop. I went to take a sit at the bus stop, while waiting, I took out my earpiece and connect it to my phone. While was listening to musics, someone walked over wearing a sun glasses and  a hat that could hide most of his face seat beside me. I didn't care much about it and continue to enjoy my music.
 
*I guess she doesn't notice yet.. kekeke. So.. Youngmin did came to school today instead of taking a long walk.. I knew it.. Too bad for him cause he had another shedule to go, I shall follow ______ kekeke*
 
The bus arrived and I enter and found a seat to sit. The guy entered the bus too and seat at the sit behide me. 
 
*Shouldn't he take off his glasses now? Aigo.. whatever..* I keep feeling uneasy, like someone is watching me. I turned around a caught the guy looked at my direction. *Nah.. it might be my imagination..* The guy wear a black jeans with a grey hoodie. He do have a familar jawline but I don't think I will be seeing him here in this bus. I turned back and looked outside the window. 
 
*she didn't reconise me yet, did she?* 
 
Soon, my eyes are getting heavier and I fell asleep. My head was supported by the window beside me as I wondered into my dream land. 
 
(kwangmin's POV)
 
*She fall asleep? Aigo.. how is she going to know when the bus reached the stop she want if she fall asleep?* The bus was getting packed up but the sit beside _______'s is still empty. I stood up when the bus came to a stop and seat beside _______.  Her head keep sliding down the window when the vehicle moves. I reach my hand out to her head and lead her to my shoulder. Her expression seems more relaxed and less irritated now. Without me notice, I was actually grinning while looking at her sleeping face. 
 
*Aigo... you are so defenceless... how am I gonna do if you met a dangerous person? _______ ah I missed you so much..* 
 
I carefully took out my phone and look at the text message I received.
        
From: Minwoo
 
Hyung, where are you??
     
To: Minwoo
 
Outside. Wae?      
 
From        : Minwoo
 
I'm bored... the others went for vocal lesson except the both of us.. I wanted to ask you out but you were already out... Where are you going? I go find you
 
To: Minwoo
 
Ani, don't find me, I doing my personal stuffs. Why don't you surf the net to kill time? I got to go. bye
 
 (_______ POV)
 
I woke up and looked at the thing that I slept so comfortable with. I looked at that shoulder and look up. *huh? wasn't he behide me?* 
 
"Mianhae! I must have caused you trouble"
 
"Ani.. kenchana"
 
He sound familar. I stared at him for a while and he turned to look at me. He smile a little at me and look to the front again. 
 
*could it be..?*
 
I took out my phone and  texted someone. The person beside me took out his phone at this moment and I tried to peep at it. 
 
From: _______
 
hello.
 
Kwangmin turned and look at me while I showed him my I-know-who-you-are look. He grinned at me and I reached the stop I am stopping at. 
 
"Ya.. let's go"
 
We got out of the bus and I looked at that him.
 
"Why are you here? Didn't you have shedules?"
 
"Ani, my shedules are over. Now is the vocal lesson which the vocal line need to attend, not the rap line" He grinned at me. I chuckled at his silliness and offered his to accompany me to do some shopping. 
 
We walked passed a shop that sells clothes. Kwangmin stopped in front of it and grabbed my wrist while dragging me into the shop.
 
"Kwan-"
 
"Shh!! call me K"
 
"Come on K!! I'm not here for clothes.."
 
"Jaebal? just try this! i know it will fit you perfectly!"
 
"But i don't like tight fit dress!!"
 
"Come on~~~ please please please? just this once?" He pouted at me, which makes me unable to refuse.
 
In the changing room, i squeeze in the baby blue dress but I wasn't able to reach the zip at the back.
 
"_______ ah~ you okay? why are you taking so long?"
 
"I can't reach the zip! Aishi! I don't want to try it any more! it's too troublesome!!"
 
"open the door slightly, i will help you with it."
 
"you serious?! b-b-but.."
 
"hey! are you not trusting me? I'm not ert you know?"
 
"okay.." i open the door slightly; just enough for me to shop my zip to him. I heard him step closer to me, his finger tips was touching the zip and his free hand was on my shoulder. I could feel his hot breathe behide my neck as he zip the zip up slowly. The more the zip moved up the more i could feel my face is burning up. Without realising, he was done with the zipping and motion me to turn. 
 
"You looked great!! _______ ah, why are you so red? you okay? or is the dress too tight? mian mian you better go change quickly"
 
"A-Ani, the dress look great I-I.. I will change ot now jagaman" I slammed the door and lock it. I place my right hand on my left side of the chest, trying to stop my heart from racing. 
 
*calm down calm down...*
 
When i get out Kwangmin was still looking through the outfits. I walk to him and pull him out of the shop by holding his wrist. 
 
"Wae? I just found a better clothes for you.."
 
"I have enough clothes, beside I'm hungry, lets find food for us to eat" 
 
we chatted and joke around the whole day, even if this trip was just to get my stationary and some items that I runned out, it was still one of the most enjoying day i ever had. 
 
Kwangmin took and bus with me again and when we reach my stopped, Kwangmin kindly walked me home. During the whole trip, I had been linking my arms with his. 
 
"Kwangmin, you should go back now, the sun it going to set soon.."
 
"can't i stay awhile more? I missed you so much.."
 
"hmm.. maybe next time, we can spend more time together"
 
"araso.. _______ i have a gift for you, can you close you eyes till i told you to do so?" i nodded and closed my eyes.
 
I waited and waited, but nothings happening. However, i know kwangmin was still there as he is muttering something but could not be able to hear it, it was meant for himself. Suddenly, Kwangmin give my a soft kiss on my cheek. I was totally shock and soon my face was bright red. Kwangmin chuckled at my reaction and pinched my cheeks while cooing on how cute i am.
 
"Now, I want my goodbye kiss too.."
 
"B-boh?!"
 
"Hmm.. nevermind i will take it myself." Kwangmin used his hands to cover my mouth while his free hand cupped at the back of my neck and pushed me towards his lips. And before I knew what to react, he let go of me after our indirect kiss, mouth to mouth. 
 
"Bye ________!!  thanks for the kiss!! mehrong~!"
 
I stood there, till kwangmin's back view was disappear.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
sorry for this short chap, too long didnt write so i lost touch on kwangmin's oneshot.. TT.TT
MIANHAEYO~~ TT.TT