...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

donghyun , hyunseong,jeongmin, youngmin, kwangmin, minwoo, you

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the last bell rang, everyone starts to make their way out of the classroom while i was packing. I stand up and saw minwoo and jo twins in front of me.

"Mianhae ____ ah... we didn't know the girls will come back early.."

"Tomorrow let's go-..."

"mian, i need to go.." I cut away what minwoo was about to say and jogged towards them. They give way for me to cut through them. I start to dashed toward the stairs and also down the stairs. When i reached the ground floor, i changed back to my normal speed and walked out of the gate.

*Why am I so pissed for nothing?*

I was about to make a turn into the park when i saw a familiar black van passed by.

*Wasn't that the van that i took to school this morning?*

I turned my head sightly and saw donghyun climbed in.

*oh.. it really is boyfriend's van... wait.. why am i even bother about it? ___ ah! stop all this thoughts of yours, they are none of your business!*

I took out my cell phone and checked the time.

*oh crap! i gonna be late!!*

I run into the park and straight to the cafe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ Minwoo's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

After _____ left the classroom, jo twin hyung and i stared at each other speechless. After awhile, i receive a text from jeongmin hyung. He told us to quickly go to our usual meeting place as the van was about to reach our school. I told the hyungs and we quickly make our way to the ground floor. We were just in time when the van came. Donghyun hyung went in first follow by jeongming hyung, hyunseong hyung, youngmin hyung and kwangmin hyung. I was about to climb in when i turned my head a abit and saw ______'s backview. She stood there taking out her cell phone and then run into the park. I went into the van after she disappeared from my sight. Everyone was feeling gloomy as they didn't notice i was stoning at the door for a while before climbing in. We were half way there to starship and we were all slience. Donghyun hyung notice the atmosphere so he try to break the slience by asking how was our recess with ____. It make us more gloomy. He keep asking us as no one wants to answer him. I sighed heavily and lean my head on the window and turned to look at everyone. Youngmin hyung did the same but after he saw donghyun concern expression, he told him everything.

"ahh... so thats why you guys are all so upset.."

"Nae..."

"hyunseong hyung and jeongmin hyung should come back faster so that at least when the girls are back we had already finished our food.. poor ______ being left alone.."

"YA! you cant blame me and jeongmin! the queue was so long as that period was when most classes had their recess on."

"ya~ we even begged the people in front of us to let us buy the food first!"

"ok ok enough... but at least the girls didn't see you guys eating with ____, if not, another incident that happened last time might happened again..."

"but ____ seems kind of... sad and angry..." everyone agreed with me by slightly nodded their head.

"okay let's stop the conversation and hurry up and clean up your emotions. We are reaching starship soon."

The practice wasn't that smoothly but overall was still okay.

It was 8 p.m. now. And we were taking a short break after practicing for a whole afternoon.

*ahh! ____ end her work at 9....*

"Hyung hyung hyung!! why don't we go to ___ work place and sent her home after her work?" They were thinking for a while before someone spoke.

"Okay anyway it was about time for us to go back to our dorm, everyone let go get ready now" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8.55 p.m now and the last customer just left. Work had helped me to forget everything that happened from this morning till  before i went to work so my work went smoothly. unnie(manager of the cafe) remind me to lock the door properly before leaving the cafe i nodded and went back to wash up all the cups and plate while unnie left the shop. I went to lock the front door and went into the changing room to change to my uniform. I grabbed my belonging and walked toward the backdoor. Once opened, i was shock to see 6 guys standing there like a status. They turned to look at me. Their expression changed 180 degree and smiled brightly at me. 

"Mianhae _______ for what happened during recess.."

"We promised you those things won't happened again!"

I look at them with my blank mind as i was still kind of shock they would wait for me without any notice. I stone at my position till someone grab my wrist and another person grab my keys in my hand.

" i will help you lock the door" jeongmin gave me an eyesmile.

"lets continue our conversation in the van" minwoo flashes his white teeth with his signature smile.

I struggled to free myself from minwoo's grip as he pull me towards the van and told him i could go home by myself. But it make matters worst as kwangmin came and grab my other wrist while youngmin hold onto my shoulder. After their pushes and pulls, i was being pulled into the van and once everyone had climb in, it start to move. Everyone was talking by themselves as i refuse to reply or join their conversation. 

When we reach outside of my apartment, i dashed towards my door afraid they might dash in. 

"Good night ____ and see you tomorrow!" They said in unison.

i opened the door and was about to close the door when...

"And don't forget to lock the door properly!!"

I closed the door and lean onto it until the sound of the engine disappeared.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

omg.. this chapter made me dame mad as i rewrite it for the 3rd time... dunno what happened it keep refresh without me saving the story at anywhere.. anyway ENJOY AND COMMENT MORE :DDD

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!