Talk bad behind my back..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

"That girl really spoiled my mood!! Who did she thing she is!? And how dare she pushes my dearrr~ Minwoo's hand away!?! He even kindly trying to help her up, without any gratefulness, she even said cold things to him!! What makes me more angry was, SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAME EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THIS FAMOUS!!"  Girl 1 was like screaming or yelling instead of talking.

"Maybe that b**** just wants to attract their attention? Did you see all th members was talking to her and even stop her when she was about to left?! My jo twins even smile sooooo brightly to her!!" Girl 2 was more of a normal one, but still too loud.

"But i thought her method was kinda smart.." Girl 3 might be talking to herself but a little to loud for her friends to hear.

*what a papo..* 

"AISHI!!" 

"HEY! YOU 2 HIT TOO HARD!!" 

*HAHA! she deserve it.*

"YA!! If she really did plan it like this, i gonna use the hard way to make her wake up from her lala land!" 

"YEAH!!" With girl 2 and 3 replied, they were giggling and laughing like a evil mad scientists.

*Hoho.. this is getting interesting.. (evil laugh)*

___________________________________________________________________________________

those word like this --->  *word*  are words that are in your thoughts.

haha! hope you enjoy my updates!! i will try to think more interesting scenes and more boyfriend scene but for now, the next chapter will be also about fan girls.. ENJOY!! 

P.S. PLEASE COMMENT ;)