hide and seek..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up surprisingly early today and sit sleepishly on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and recalled back the incident happened between me and Minwoo..

*OMO~~ How sweet can he be?* I chuckled and blushed at the flashback. I climb down the bed and hurried into the bathroom to get ready for school. 

I opened the door and froze. A black van that I missed so much arrived in front of my house today. Without any second thoughts, I quickly lock my door and dashed to the van. I roughly slide it open and it kills my mood immidiately; it was empty except manager oppa in the driver seat.

"Annyonghasaeyo manager oppa"

"Annyong ______ ah!"

"Why are you here? I thought Minwoo told me they will not attend school today?"

"ah... so minwoo really came to find you yesterday.. jinja.. he is in dead meat.. he told me he went for a walk! No wonder his walk took him so long.."

"er.. Mianhae?"

"kenchana its not your fault, i came to pick you up as the boys wanted me to since they heard from minwoo that you caught a flu.. come on in and lets go! you wouldn't want to be late right?"

I climbed in the van and sit at my usual seat. I slide the door shut and the van began to move again. I hurried and took out my cell.

To: Minwoo :)

Mianhae!! I told manager oppa that we both met yesterday.. Jinja mianhae!! ><

- ______ 

It vibrate after a few second i send the text and I opened to see the content.

From: Minwoo :)

OH NO~~~!! Its okay ;) I can just run up and down the stairs so that manager hyung won't catch me hahahaha!! Clever right? anyway hyung will help me out so don't worry about me, have fun in school and learn a lot okay? so that you can tutor us when we get back! hehehehe^^

- Your Minwoo oppa~<3

I chuckled at his reply and press the lock button before sliding my phone into my pocket. I looked to my right and the back.. Empty. I sighed and look out of the window. After awhile i fell into my dreamland. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"_______ ah, wake up, we reached the school"

"hmm?.. nae.. kamshahamida.."

"you are welcome, take care okay? don't catch a cold or something.."

"Nae.."

I slided open the door and climbed down. It was the usual alight spot when I rided the van with them.

*Aigo.. I really missed those days..*

I walked towards the gate and into my school. I headed towards my class and when I enter, I looked at the usual empty table and felt and same feeling again. Emptiness and Lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School time went by extra slow today and finally it was the end of school. I hurried and pack all my belonging to  quickly escape this boring place. I headed to my work place after I walked out of the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My work also went extra slow today. Out of all days, why is today so little customers? I sighed inwards and hoped to quickly end my today's work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FINALLY* I packed up everything quickly and locked the front door. I changed into my uniform and opened the back door. I stepped out and locked the door. I looked towards my right and found someone wearing white jacket trying to hide himself behind the lamp pole. 

*Er... didn't he know his size was much horizontally larger then that thin pole?*

I started to walk to the left side and felt that the person was following me. I turned to look back, this time, he hide behide the rubbish bin as I can see his shoe sticking out of the hiding place.

*I shall quicken my pace abit..*

I walked much quicker this time and I could heard the person behide is trying to catch up. I turned surprisingly to the back and that person was panicking as there was no place to hide him he turned left and right and hide his face using his hands. I laughted at his reaction and panicked state.

"Ya! Lee Jeongmin! Don't hide your face anymore, you are caught red handed!"

"Ahhh~~! I Thought I could scare you if I hide and suddenly BOO!"

"Too bad, you are at fault to wear a white jacket and hide behide a THIN pole. And hide behide the bin while your shoe stick out and you don't even know it"

"DID I?! AISHI!! I THOUGHT I HIDE WELL BEHIDE THE BIN~~~"

I laughed and walked up to him to pull down his hands that were still covering his face. When I removed it, He was wearing a huge grin on his face with a no lens black glasses. His hair was not more on hazel and he looks prefectly good in it. He wore a plain black t-shirt with a white jacket and jeans. The outfit totally fit him and he looks super good in it. I could feel a little blush forming soon and suddenly, Jeongmin hugged me tightly.

"Ah~~ _______ ah~~ I miss you sooooooooooooo much~~~"

"Me too, I missed you all" I smiled unknowingly and hug back. 

"Kaja let go eat something!!" He let go of the hug and hold onto one of my hand lovingly.

"jakaman jakaman! did you, like minwoo, sneak out?"

"hm... maybe? KAJA, IM HUNGRY~~" He pouted at me and gave me a puppy dog eye and totally make my face burned.

We walked down the alley while Jeongmin keep telling me what they had been doing and the things happened recently. I was laughing non stop due to all his talking and some of his over react expression. He grinned the whole session of out chit chatting. 

"Ah! You want to eat deoppoki?"

"Hmm.. I'm okay with it"

"Jakaman"

He run towards the store that is selling deoppoki and after awhile he returned with a packet of it. 

"jajajang! a hot plate of deoppoki! And don't worry, is my treat!"

"I must return you some money if not I will feel bad.."

"How can a guy let a beautiful lady pay the bill? Kenchana, just eat with me and I will counted that as you had return me the money araso?"

"Nae" 

"AHH" He picked one up with the toothpick gaven and as I open my mouth he push the deoppoki into my mouth and I eat it delightfully.

"Hmmm.. maa"

"Hahaha, knew you will like it, Kaja!"

We were both walking side by side while eating the deoppoki. He kept wanting me to feed him and I had no other choice but to obey if not he would keep giving me pouts and puppy dog eyes or aegyo to beg me to feed him. We finished the deoppoki just in time when I reach my house. 

"Bali, go in and rest tomorrow you have school"

"You all are not coming tomorrow?"

"Aniyo.. Mianhae.." His expression turned gloomy and I could see his eyes were no longer smiling.

"Kenchana, its good to know you guys eat well and sleep well. Anyway, you guys also sneak out to see me, I am really very thankful forwhat you and minwoo did" I smiled at him and hug him.

"See you soon okay?"

"Nae, see you soon ______ ah, I will miss you" His hand cupped my face and he kissed my forehead. 

*OH no..* I turned into a dumpfounded tomato. He chuckled at my bright red blush.

"Hurry up and go in, my cute tomato!"

"N-nae, good night"

I walked into my house and close the door. I lean against the door and cupped my face.

*OH MY GOD HE SAW MY TOMATO FACE!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile... Jeongmin at outside of my house..

*Hehehehe, my princess, I will return soon and will miss you! SARANGHAE~~*

Jeongmin was smiling all the way down the road and a passer by walked pass him, he bowed 90 degree and grinned brightly to greet him. And Jeongmin continue his path while the uncle which saw minwoo dance yesterday shake his head and mutter kids this days are getting crazier. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

HOHOHOHO!! JEONGMIN'S TURN HAHAHHAA!! XDDDD

I shall give you hint for the next person for the oneshot. 

1) He is one of the member of Boyfriend [of cause and obviously]

2)He is one of the vocalist in Boyfriend [1 down 3 to go :)]

HEHEHEHEHE~~ 

ENJOY AND COMMENT MORE OKAY? PPYONG~~ <333