Raining.. Part 2.

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

"...wae?" Still shock by their reaction.

"Why are you still in your wet shirts!? GO IN AND CHANGE! PALI!!"

"Ya! stop stoning here and go in!!"

Jeongmin and Youngmin walk pass me and into my room.

"Y-YA! DID-"

Unknowingly, Minwoo and Kwangmin linked my arms with theirs and dragged me into my room. Jeongmin and Youngmin were opening my drawers to find warm clothes. They are making my room messy as they are dig out all my clothes and throw it at the bed. 

*OH.. MY... GOD...!!!*

Minwoo and Kwangmin join in the fun and they handed me my winter clothes which was lying on the bed and floor. I was shocked by their reaction and didn't know what to do. I snapped out of my shockness as I saw Jeongmin was going to open my one particular.

"YA! STOP-"

It was too late. 

*AISHI!* My hand was now covering my forehead and eyes tightly shut.

Jeongmin eyes widened and stared at that drawer. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo looked at our reaction. They went towards Jeongmin and look at the content of the drawer. I heard them inhale deeply and sharply. I opened my eyes and quickly went towards them and close the drawer. They snapped out after I close the drawer. They were all as red as tomatos and refuse to meet my eyes.

"er... ermm... Mianhae..."

"you all are making a mess out of my room.. and did I gave you permission to enter my room?" I looked at them with serious expression.

"What happened?" Donghyun and hyunseong both at the entrance of my room. They looked around my room and frowned. 

"Did a theif enter or something? why is it so messy in here?"

"________ ah, did they did this?"

I sighed and started to pick up some home clothes that I found on the floor and towels. I was about to open the drawer again but  I stopped. I face the 4 pabo who was now looking at me and I know that they had been looking at me since I was picking my clothes.

"Can you guys look else where?" They quickly turned and looked at everywhere except the drawer. I slide opened it and took out my undergarments and hide it under my home clothes before turning around and head out to the bathroom.

While you were bathing...

"Ya, Jeongmin, what happened? why are you all making a mess out of _______'s room?"

"because she was wearing the wet uniform all this time... me and the maknae line want to warm clothes for her so... we created this mess.."

"Then why is she looking so pissed at you all just now?"

"erm..." Jeongmin scratch his head awkwardly and looked at the maknae line direction. He mouthed them to help him but youngmin was looking at the floor, kwangmin was busy looking around and minwoo shook his head and mouthed "i don't know how to help you.."

"Ya answer me." the maknae line jumped abit as they leader raisen his volume a little as his dongseng didn't reply his question.

"erm.. mianhae we misbehave.."

"hyung forget about it.. Iet just ask _____ if you really want to know what happened.. while waiting for her, we should tidy this place up..." Hyungseong start to pick up whatever is near him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I look at the boys as they are still tidying the mess but nearly finish. Donghyun came towards me after noticing that I'm done with my bath. 

"________ ah, what happened just now??"

I look at him confused at first and suddenly knowing what he is talking about.

"oh.. nothing much, they just saw something that they shouldn't" donghyun was confused by my statement. They finish packing my room and came out.

"______ ah, mian.. about just now..."

"it's okay. By the way, feel free to stay if you all want. The rain is still heavy outside."

The maknae line with Jeongmin grinned and they used their eyes to beg their leader to stay here for the night. Donghyun sighed and nodded his head. The four pabo grinned ear to ear and bow 90 degree at me.

"Gamsahamida for letting us stay!!" 

Suddenly I felt my nose feeling ticklish. 

"Ahchoo"

They all turned and look at me while I rubbed my nose. 

*oh.. no... did she get a cold?!*

*did i heard wrongly? it came from her right?*

*did she get a cold???!!!!*

Suddenly, I felt a little cold but I ignored it and went to switch on the television while the guys still stoning in their position. It was lucky that today I did not have any homework to do. After awhile, all of them surrounded me. I looked to my side and it was Minwoo. He eyes were full of concern and worried. I looked at the other members, they all had the same expression.

"W-What?"

When I turned to look at Minwoo again, his hand reached to my forehead. I was abit taken aback by his reaction. His hand fall back to his side and looked into my eyes again.

"Did you have a thermometer at home?" I pointed towards the direction of the thermometer and Youngmin went over to take it.

"Say ah" I opened  my mouth and he poped the thermometer into my mouth. While waiting, Kwangmin use his towel and cover my body. It was a little wet and i shivered a bit.

"Isn't it worst to use your used towel on her?? It's a little wet you know?" Kwangmin quickly take back his towel and kept quiet. The sound of the thermometer went on and Youngmin take it out of my mouth to check the temperature. 

"37.6, you are getting a little feverish.." Youngmin looked at me, worried. 

"You should go into your room to rest now _____"

"I will go make you some hot tea"

I was being gently pull up by Minwoo while Jeongmin came towards me with a jacket. I don't know when did took my jacket but I thanked him while he covers me with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will continue the story tmr! :)))

enjoy and comment more!! :DDDD

btw, I BOUGHT TICKET TO GO BOYFRIEND & SISTAR FANMEETING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!