Thhe maknae..

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone except you

_________________________________________________________________________________

I been months since their goodbye stage of boyfriend, and it was already the comeback of the new album, Don't touch my girl. Thanks to them my life had become more colourful and fun... I had also opened up heart to them, but not totally. They had been getting more and more popular lately and it is more harder than the past if we are going to hang out as a group. 

They had been skipping school more often and now I am always walking to school. The boys felt very guilty but I understand that they are very busy now after their comeback. School was now a boring place for me without them and I still can't get used to walking to school. When the boys always pick me up to school, I could sleep for another 10 to 15 minutes, but it not the same now and I had always been late for school. Things can't change back to how I was before knowing them and truthfully, I missed them a lot. 

I was in the middle of my work when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I served the order and quickly went to the counter to see who had texted me. A grin escape through my lips as I read the message in my head.

From: Minwoo :)

_________ ah~ How are you lately? All of us missed you so much, do you miss us? By the way, what time do you end your work? Do reply me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! SARANGHAE <33 

- The maknae that LOVES YOU<3

To: Minwoo :)

I have been well lately, hmm.. maybe just with a small flu? I would stop work at 10pm today. 

- _________ 

After speeding the reply, I hurried back to work and it almost reach the busy hours. The phone vibrates in my pocket again but I had to work, so I did not see what was it about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passes by quickly and it was about time to close the cafe. There are only left with a handful of customers so I took out my cell to check the timing. I unlock the phone and saw the message icon.

*AH! YA SOMEONE TEXTED ME AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!* I knock my nackles onto my head mentally and open the message.

From: Minwoo :)

WHAT?! YOU CAUGHT A FLU!!! I MUST TAKE YOU TO A HOSPITAL THEN! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T LEAVE NOW, THE HYUNGS ARE ALSO PANICKING! _________ AH!! KENCHANA?? DON'T LEAVE YOUR WORK PLACE WHEN YOU END WORK ARASO!!??

-MW

"Aigo.. it's just a small flu and he is panicking?" I sighed and look at the time in my cell. It was 10pm and the customers were also about to left the shop. They paid for their orders and left the shop leaving me alone in the cafe. I was on shift alone today as  the others were on leave, sick or already end their shift. I quickly packed up everything and wash the dishes. I went to the front door to lock the door before change to my uniform in the changing room. I came out of the changing room and was totally shock by loud bangs at the back door. 

"__________ ah!!!"

Knowing who that sound belongs to, I opened the door and found a Minwoo dress in his jeans and white t-shirt with a red baseball jacket. He also wore a Black cap that could cover most of his face. He stepped into the cafe and his both hands landed on my shoulder, turning me left and right, examinating me from head to toe rushly. He then cupped my face with his both large hands, removing one of it after few seconds to place it on my forehead. He was panting at first but he sighed in relief when he found out that I did not get a fever, and he return to cup my face in both his warm hands. I was dumpfounded by his reaction. 

"Thank godness, you are fine" He looked into my eyes dearly and grinned from ear to ear. I could sense that my face was heating up, I quickly step back a little. 

"Erm.. wheres the others?"

"They couldn't make it, so I came alone... actually more like sneaking out alone hahah!" He laughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "K-kaja, I will bring you home". We were walking out of the door when.. 

"AHCHOO~"

Minwoo instantly turned back to face me as I rubbed my nose. 

"Kenchana?"

"nae.. just a minor flu"

"I shall buy you some pills to cure your flu"

"Ani, kenchana.."

"Andwae, Kaja... I will cure your flu no matter what" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the door.

"jakaman jakaman!! I haven't lock the door!"

"Ahh.. Mian" He gave me an awkward smile before letting go of my wrist to let me lock the door. 

After locking, we were side by side walking down the alley. It was kind of cold today so I was warming up my hands by blowing warm air onto my hands and rub them together. 

"Aishi.. you should tell me if you are cold!" He instantly grabbed one of my hands and hold it tightly before sliding our hands into the pocket of his jacket. I looked him with my mouth opened sightly. He looked at me and blushed a little.

"Ani, this will not be warm enough.." He let go of my hands that was in his pocket and pull his out and go across my back to my shoulder to pull me closer to him. Totally unexpected. I looked at his face again and this time round, a smile was on his face. I could feel my hearts starting to beat faster and butterflies in my stomach. And indeed, I don't feel cold anymore. 

We reached a parmacy and brought the pills for flu and water. We walked out of the shop and Minwoo slide his hand into mine. He pulled me to a brench nearby while his fingers interlock mine. It a good thing he didn't faced me if not he might see my tomato face. I seat down and he seat next to me. He took the bottle of pills out from the plastic bag to open it and give 2 pills to me. He hand it to me and as I popped it into my mouth, he took out the bottle of water and turn the cap to open it for me to drink. I took it from him and drink as many as possible to let the pills travel down my gallet.

"Kommawo"

"you are welcome~, Kaja.. it's late.. you should rest early as tomorrow theres school for you"

"you are not going to school tomorrow again?"

"Nae.. as much as we all wants to accompany you and attend school, we couldn't due to the busy shedule.." He pouted at me that make me blushed a little.

"nae.. I understand.. Kaja"

We walked sliently back to my house, Minwoo can sense something was wrong and he did not know how to react. We reached my house and I unlock my door. When the door opens, Minwoo turned my roughly and crashed his body onto mine while his arm wrapped around my should and tighten the hug. 

"________ ah, Mianhae.. we can't accompany you.. but we will if we had the time, promise me not to change back to the ______ that didn't open her heart as much as the now... jebal.."

I slowly wrap my arms around his waist to return his hugs.

"mianhae.. I didn't mean to treat you guys during that period of time.. I shall explain to you in short, I was once being backstab by my good friend and from then on, I did not want to trust anyone for not getting myself to be hurt again.. jomman mianhae... i promise I will not change back.."

He slowly break the hug and face me with a dumpfounded face.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to bring back your sad memories or anything.. I..I.."

"It's okay.. I had you guys now.. I trust you guys won't do that to me. It's late, the rest will be wondering where are you and worried about you. See you next time and goodnight. Thanks for sending me home" I quickly tip toe and landed a peck on his cheek before going into my home and close the door. *hehehe..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile.. minwoo who just got pecked on his cheek..

*OH.MY.GOD*

*SHE PECKED ME!! _________ PECKED ME!!!*

*WOOOHOO!!!* 

Minwoo was dancing around to celebrate and quickly end it as he saw someone passed by and he awkwardly walked off rubbing the back of his neck while smiling brightly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update.. yes.. this is a one shot for minwoo hahah!!

don't worry.. all the members I will make a one shot with you before i end this story with a plot that I had planned since beginning of the story :))

sorry for not having good ideas to put into the story since you guys stopped commenting.. :(

enjoy and comment, ppyong~ <3

PS: BOYFRIEND ARE AS HANDSOME AS IN THE PICTURE IN PERSON! <33 XDD