trouble starts for me when they arrive...

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

My school was pretty amazing as it is a school that consist of middle school to university. And for some reason boyfriend was in this school. Did I mention who is Boyfriend? 

Boyfriend was a group of guys in my school who are very popular among both guys and lady due to their looks and good personality. They were also idol that just deput their song, Boyfriend. These are the information i know when i overhear the girl that sit behind me said to her friends. And I think they are in our school so that they can get together easily if they need to leave school for their jobs.

Whenever they arrived, almost every female in our school would warmly welcome and surrounded them. The girls always look at them like princes had arrive on their horses. However, I guess I am the only one that had no interest in them in my class.

On one beautiful morning, I was walking to the washroom before lesson starts when unforturnately for me, 3 of the member of Boyfriend was walking towards my direction and they are surrounded with lots of lady that blocked the whole passage way. I continue my way and was squeezing through when suddenly, a crazy fan girl which is twice of my size pushed me down as i blocked her way. I feel that everyone had stopped their foot steps and was looking at me. Feeling pissed, I was waiting for them to continue their path when suddenly, a hand was held out in front of me. Shocked and I looked up to see who this hand belongs to.

"Kenchana?" one of the member said.

I did not answered back and I helped myself up instead. That guy was feeling a little awkward after that. Everyone had their eyes almost poped out and stared at me with a blank look. Still feeling pissed at that girl, I walked my way out of that crowd without doing anything to her. Muttering was all I could hear when all of the sudden, someone reach out his or her hand to my shoulder and stopped me.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA! how was the story so far? I know I did not do a good job but i try my best to write proper english... how u understand my story o.o;

please comment !!!