Maknae Line

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhynseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou, everyone(excluding you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

I was shivering as my internal temperature is dropping even though I had my blanket tightly wrap around me. Minwoo came back into the room with the basin with new cold water in his hands. He place the basin at my side table and took the towel from the basin and squeeze dry it. He gently place the towel on my forehead and seat beside me. I shut my eyes and hold onto the blanket tightly. 

"Kenchana? you look more pale than this early the morning.." 

"Nae..." Minwoo just seat there quietly looking at your face. Minwoo then stand up and went towards the drawer to get more jacket out of it. He came back to the side of me.

"______ ah, i will lift up the blanket for a while.."

"N-nae.." I release my grip and he pull down the blanket to my tummy. He covers me layer and layer of jacket on top of me, lastly he covers the blanket up to my neck. Minwoo then took the towel from my head and place it in the basin to wet it again. He squeeze dry and place it on my head again. 

"Minwoo ah!! Come help me out!! hyung is being lazy again!!"

"Araso!" Minwoo walked out of the room.

"Hyung, you watch ______ we will take care of breakfast" 

"OK"

I heard some foot step sound and I used the corner of my eye to see Youngmin walk in. He was carrying one chair from the kitchen to my room. He gently place it beside my bed and sit there looking at me. I looked into his eyes and wonder what he is doing.

"ya.. stop staring at me.." 

"haha i was doing what minwoo want me to! Araso, I won't stare at you." I shut my eyes and still feeling cold. A hand suddenly touch my cheeks and I jumped a little. I opened my eyes and saw the hand belongs to Youngmin's. 

"Aigo... you are still burning.. do you want some water?"

"Nae.." His head turned towards the door.

"Can someone get _______ a cup of water??" My eyes widenly slightly by his action. 

*So... he had this side of him..*

Minwoo come into the room and pass Youngmin the cup. He took a glance at you and quickly jog out of the room to help Kwangmin with his cooking. Youngmin remove the towel and helped you to sit up. He pass me the cup. He chuckle a little and I weakly look at him, confused.

"Why is there so many jacket on you? Is this Minwoo's doing??" I nodded and he notice my shaking hands. 

"Are you still very cold?" I nodded again and drink up the drink in the cup. Youngmin took the cup from me and when I was about to lie down, a pair of hands hugged me and pushed be to the side. Youngmin tightly hugged me side way. I was surprise by this reaction. 

"Y-ya.. let go of me..."

"I thought you are feeling cold? So I will share my temperature with you" 

"My head hurts.. can I lie down now?"

"Just rest your head on my shoulder" I gave up and lie onto his shoulder. Youngmin pull up the blanket and wrap around me before tightly hugged me sideway again. He rocked me a little and rest his head on top of mine. I shut my eyes and rest. 

"Breakfast is ready!" Minwoo shouted

" ________ ah! Are you hungry now? Do you want to-" I opened my eyes and saw Kwangmin looking at my direction, shocked. 

*What the...*

"________ are you hungry?" He grinned. I nodded. He went out again and returned quickly back with a tray on his hand with a bowl. Minwoo came in too, he stopped for a while and continue to where I am. 

*hmm.. I think youngmin hyung was just keeping ______ warm... but why am I feeling a little... angry...*

"Hyung, can you let go of her now and let her sit properly?"

"Tsk, araso araso.." Youngmin let go of me and helped me to sit properly. 

*AISHI... Jo Kwangmin, you spoiled my wonderful time with _____!!*

Kwangmin took the bowl of porridge and pass the tray to his brother. Kwangmin took a spoonful of the porridge and blow on it to cool it down.

"Ahh.." I opened my mouth slightly and he move the spoon into my mouth. It travel down to my stomach.

"Is it nice?" I nodded, and saw all of them grinned widely. Kwangmin continue to spoon feed me while the other two keep looking at how I eat. I took the 4th spoonful of porridge and held up my hand to tell Kwangmin to stop. I feel better but my head hurts more now. I held up my hand to my head and rub it lightly.

"Your head still hurt?"

"Nae.. by the way, don't you guys have any shedule today? so don't come near me or you will get sick too.." 

"Our shedule start later, you should rest now.. we will go eat our breakfast and clean up the bowls. If you need anything just call us okay?" I nodded and lie down on my bed. I was quickly fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When maknae line are eatting...

"Hyung.. ottoke? she seem very sick..."

"Should we bring her to visit a doctor?" 

"But she don't have the energy to stand up..."

"ottoke..." 

They went slience again and they cleaned up after finishing their dishes. Minwoo looked at the clock and found out that they need to leave for their dance practice soon. 

"Hyung.. we need to leave soon.."

"okay I will go write a note for _____ to inform her we will go first and will be back later."

They slowly open the door and tip toe in to place the note on the side table. They quietly went out the door. 

"______ ah we will be back as fast as possible" Kwangmin whispered and closed the door behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked around. My head was better now and I don't feel as cold as just now. I turned my head and found a note on the side table. I readed  and look at the time. 

*I slept for so long?!*

It was 4 plus going to 5. I was about to sit up when suddenly I heard someone coming in into my house and running towards my door. The door opened and it was Jeongmin, followed by the rest of them. I looked at him blankly. They all smile brightly and Jeongmin came running to me. He hugged me tightly and let go of me again. He cup my cheeks with his hands and then move one of it to my forehead. 

"Thank godness, you are not as warm as during the morning.." 

"Here's the thermometer, say Ahh" I did as he told and he popped thethermometer into my mouth. 

The signal went on and everyone gather around Minwoo to check my temperature. 

"She still having fever but I think is much better now" 

"I still think we should sent her to the hospital, what if she had her brain damage from the fever??"

"Hyung, we can just sent her to the clinic, theres not need for hospital"

"Or we can buy some pills at the pharmacy"

"We will go buy the pills, you guys stay here"

"_____ ah, we will be back shortly okay?" I nodded and they went out of the room. Jeongmin came to my side and motion me to lie down, he also pulled the blanket up. 

"We had helped you take a day off from your work too, so just rest for today"

"We didn't go school today so we don't have your homework, or even ours, so don't worry about the homework and just rest." I nodded and stare at the ceiling. The boys all sit beside me and look at me. After awhile, Donghyun and Hyunseong came back as the pharmacy is just near my house. Donghyun came in with the pills in his hand while Hyunseong came in with water. They hand it to me and I sit up to take it. I ate the pill and drink up the water.

"Kamsahamida"

"you are welcome" They grinned after i took the pills. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahh finally... so sleepy now ><

Have everyone seen Boyfriend in Hanbok? DON'T YOU THINK THEY ARE DAMN CUTE IN IT?! I FEEL LIKE FAINTING AFTER SEEING THEM IN IT OMGGG!!! XDDDDDD <333333

anyway, I'm off to see W acdemy ep 2 liao, PPYONG~! <3

Enjoy this chapter and happy chinese new year eve :))