The Art Of Miracles

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

 So you made it to the end? Yup thats right. This is the end. I'll get emotional at the end no worries ;) Just wanted to set the mood. This is Luhans chapter and it takes place in the days BEFORE the last chapter , which was Sehuns. Hope you guys like it!

Luhan let out a tired groan as he landed face first on to his bed. It had been such a long boring day but at least they had all finally gotten Jays location. After searching for days they had finally been able to track him down in a small Chinese village. 

 

Jongdae’s men had called immediately when they heard locals gossiping about a strange new comer. After looking into it they had confirmed it was none other than the bastard. Luhan wanted to act immediately but Kris told him taking things slow would be a lot more gratifying in the end. And maybe Kris was onto something because sure...putting a bullet through that miserable s head was easy but where is the fun in that? Where was the justice in just letting that bastard off easy. After all what he had done was grounds for a slow and painful death. 

 

Luhan flipped on his bed imagining all the ways he would bring about Jays demise.  He thought of how much he wanted to see the other cower in fear before him. This was probably the last time he would ever get to experience this again anyway….

 

That's right...after Jay was brought to his end Luhan was done. He was done with the violence, the blood, the gore. He was done being the thing of nightmares. He was done being the angel of death. 

 

Luhan let out a sigh at the thought. He had never really thought he’d leave this world behind. He had thought he’d die in an ambush gone wrong or at the hands of one of their many enemies. Maybe in a cell all alone after the police finally got a clue. It really didn't matter how he would meet his end. It was always more about the fact that he would live and die being part of the mafia he and Kris built. 

Who would have thought he would leave it all behind at the young age of 25. Certainly not him. Kris had given him the option once and he had refused. He was with him till the end...until...he fell for a  reckless journalist.

 

The thought of Sehun brought a sad smile to Luhan's lips. Sehun was finally getting better. Finally staying awake longer than five minutes. He was talking, eating, moving and breathing. He was fine. But Luhan would never be able to forgive himself for all that Sehun had suffered. He couldn’t. It was his fault for being so weak. If he was a decent human being he would let Sehun go. He would disappear from the others life completely. 

 

But Luhan is weak and selfish. He was no decent person but he could try to be. Which is why after Jay has been dealt with he is going to focus on his few businesses and only manage the finances of the group. Kris had let out a tired sigh when he heard Luhan's plans but he couldn't say he was surprised. Part of him was also relieved Luhan had found a way out. In his mind Luhan was never meant for this world of violence and deceit. He would miss him, obviously, Luhan was his right hand man. The sole person he trusted with his actual life. But he always knew Luhan was better off doing anything else.

 

Kris had shocked Luhan by giving his blessing and beginning the arrangements that would make Luhan only responsible for their finances. Zico had been a tad bit surprised but otherwise could care less. The rest of the group respected Luhan enough not to ask any questions. 

 

It was all coming to an end soon. Luhan felt anxious, nervous, and excited all at the same time. He wished he could tell Sehun but he needed to focus. He got updates daily from Minseok and Kyung but otherwise made no effort to contact Sehun. He wanted the other to recover without worrying about him. He also wanted to give the other space. Because if Sehun was given a chance to really think about things he might not pick Luhan. He might even hate him. And if that were the case Luhan was prepared to accept it.  

 

With a tired sigh Luhan finally closed his eyes. And for the first time in what felt like a long time he had a dreamless sleep.



 

“Alright so my people have his place surrounded. We’ll capture him as quietly as possible and meet you at the warehouse on the outskirts of Beijing.” Jongdae informs Luhan.

 

“Great. I’ll head out now then. Thanks a lot Dae”  Luhan replied as he walked towards the door to head out.

 

“Of course Han. See you soon” the other replied and then the line went dead.

 

Luhan put his phone in his jacket pocket and took a deep breath before getting into his car. The only thought in his mind being that all the stress would be over soon.

 

He makes his way to the warehouse easily. The men there all give him respectful bows and clear the way for him. Jongdae is still on his way so Luhan has some time to kill. He heads straight for the room he knows will be used for Jay and just let's himself breathe. It's crazy how anxious he feels. There is no fear in his heart but the anticipation of it all finally being over is killing him. The thought that he will be free to be with Sehun is also driving him mad. He’s free...or he will be and it's such a wild thought...because what is being free? What is being with someone you love? He knows what losing a loved one feels like now but what does living with a loved one feel like? Will giving all of his life's work be worth it? Can he and Sehun make it work?

 

A knock at the door pulls him out his thoughts. He looks to the door and a tall man with bleached blonde hair and dark eyes tells him Jongdae has arrived. Luhan nods at the information and thanks the man before telling him he can leave. The moment of truth has finally arrived.

 

In seconds the almost quite warehouse is filled with noise. Luhan can hear Jay yelling and struggling with whoever is dragging him in. It brings a satisfied smile to his lips. Soon the commotion gets louder and Jay is all but thrown into the room. Theres a black bag on his head, his arms are tied behind his back and he tries to get up but one of their men delivers a quick kick to his back keeping him on his knees groaning.  Jongdae appears at the doorway and gives Luhan a nod that Luhan returns slilently. Jongdae leaves and closes the door. 

 

The only ones in the room are the man with bleached hair, Jay and Luhan. Jay is on the ground breathing heavily. Luhan smirks at the sight before him. He let's the silence drag just to mess with Jay . Get him thinking hes all alone. The man with bleached hair  moves silently to lean on a wall. He seems relaxed and Luhan appreciates his silent cooperation. 

 

When Jay let's out an annoyed grunt Luhan decides it's finally time to make his presence known. He signals for the bleached hair guy to remove the sack as he straightens his suit jacket. Jay frantically loo

Please log in to read the full chapter