But You Were Lying Too

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun could feel someone shaking him but he didn’t want to wake up. Couldn’t he have five more minutes. He wasn’t ready. He needed more time. His whole body ached. He could feel his head throb when the shaking increased.

 

Why was he being woken up so rudely? Couldn’t he have a moment of peace?

 

He scrunched up his face in discomfort and slowly opened his eyes.  His head hurt like hell and his eyes would not focus. Where the was he? What had happened? He blinked several times trying to make out the figure in front of him. It looked like Luhan. Luhan? Was he dreaming about Luhan again?

 

He blinked once more and his eyes finally focused. Luhan was definitely sitting in front of him in a crisp black suit and tie.

“Luhan?” he called out finding his voice. What the was going on?

 

“Nice of you to finally join me Oh Sehun.” Luhan replied curtly. But something was off. Luhan never sounded like that to him before and his eyes were different. They were void of any light. Hard. Nothing like the eyes he had grown to love. And then slowly everything clicked into place. The car crash. He had been in a car crash and had woken up in a new car with men he didn’t know. He had panicked and tried to escape but something had hit him in the back of the head making him pass out again.

 

And now...now he was tied to a chair...and...Luhan...Luhan had just called him by his name…

 

At the realization Sehun’s eyes widened in horror. Luhan called him by his name. Luhan knew who he really was!!!!  This couldn’t be happening. This had to be a dream. There was just no way Luhan could really know who he was. How? How would Luhan know...unless…

 

Sehun stared at Luhan taking a deep breath to calm his erratic heart he finally spoke “What’s going on? Why am I tied to this chair?”

 

Luhan cocked his head to the side as if studying Sehun “I thought you would have easily figured it out since you know you have a reputation of being the best journalist in the country. But since I’m sure you’ve had a traumatic night I’ll be kind enough to explain what's going on” he said as he crossed his legs and leaned back into his chair.

 

“But first I think it's time we both re-introduce ourselves. My name is Lu Han and I work for Zico and Kris. And you are?” Luhan inquired sarcastically. But Sehun couldn’t be bothered by giving his own introduction. He was much to focused on what Luhan had just revealed about himself.

 

“You work for them?” Sehun couldn’t help but ask in shock. Luhan had just confirmed something he had feared for the longest time. And what was worse was that a small part of Sehun had always known that Luhan was much more involved with the underground than he let on. He just didn’t want to accept it.

 

“Okay, what are you deaf now? Yes I work for them. You had to have known that otherwise why come into Gallery?” Luhan replied sounding annoyed.

 

Sehun his lips and ignored the slight sting from a small cut on his bottom lip “ I… Luhan...why are you doing this?”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes at him “Damn those blows to your head must have really done damage to your brain. Listen, you’re here tied to that chair because you happen to be Oh Sehun. And well I need to know everything you know and how you even knew who I was and where to find me. Oh and well this is to serve as a warning for you not to stick your nose in things that don’t ing concern you.”

 

Sehun stared wide eyed at Luhan. His mind was trying to processes everything but it was all too much. What was he was even supposed to say. That yes he was Oh Sehun. That he was the one who always wrote stories on the things Zico and Kris’s crew did? And how was he going to convince Luhan that he never knew how involved he really was. Because he could see the look of betrayal in Luhan's eyes. Those eyes cut deep into him and he didn’t know how to close the wound. Was there even a chance for it to be closed?

 

“So are you gonna talk or am I going to have to keep you here an extra day?”

 

Hearing Luhan's voice snapped Sehun out of his thoughts. “Keep me an extra day? Luhan please let's just talk this out. I’ll tell you whatever you want but could you maybe untie me”

 

“Hmm nope. I kind of like the way you look like that but let's talk. How about you start by telling me how long you’ve known who I really am.”

 

Sehun sighed there was no way out except the one Luhan had offered him. Shaking his head and looking back at Luhan he answered “You just told me...I thought it wa

Please log in to read the full chapter