Innocent Blood

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun struggles against his restraints when he hears Jay talking to Luhan. He wants to scream to the top of his lungs that he does not need saving. That Luhan shouldn’t come try to save him because this is all one big trap. He’s been used to lure Luhan out and be killed. Jay had said as much before gagging him.

 

“It’s really only fair. He killed my right hand man so why should Zico and Kris’s live? Not only that but I’d be leveling the playing field. I’m sure you didn’t know this but  you’ve been sharing a bed with someone that is quiet infamous in the underground” Jay had said smirking at Sehun who couldn’t in the moment hide his horrified expression.

 

Luhan was the angel of death. Luhan who he had fallen for was one of the most dangerous people in the underground. And Jay wanted to kill Luhan. Sehun hadn’t known how to process any of that information.

 

But when Jay had left him all alone in the room Sehun finally allowed himself to break down. It was a painful revelation but nothing hurt more in that moment than knowing he had been used to bring about the death of the person who stole his heart. Because that’s really what hurt Sehun. He’d always suspected Luhan to be the angel. He'd thought about it such a long time ago he had almost forgotten all about it  but he’d always known that it didn’t matter to him. It didn’t matter because he was in love.  His chest burned as he realized he had no way of warning Luhan. He had no way of telling the other not to come.

 

He definitely tried. He’d managed to loosen the restraints on his wrists and was working on getting his legs free when Jessica had walked in on him. Of course she was quick to pull out a gun and call help. When Sehun was all tied up again she had smirked and slapped Sehun so hard it left him with his ears ringing.

 

Jay had walked in then and explained he was going to call Luhan to negotiate his rescue but Jay didn’t trust Sehun to not scream so he had him gagged.

 

Sehun heard everything. And it killed him to see the satisfied smirk on Jays lips. Luhan had fallen for the trap and it was all his fault. Sehun couldn’t see it any other way. If Luhan died tonight or tomorrow it would always be his fault. He should have listened to Luhan when they had bumped into each other. He should have gone back home and then maybe Luhan wouldn’t be in danger.

 

Tears of anger streamed down Sehun’s cheeks. He had been such an idiot. He was going to lose Luhan all because he was a stubborn idiot. The mere thought made Sehun sick. It just wasn’t fair. It had always felt like fate wanted for Sehun and Luhan to be together. So why when things were sort of finally working did fate want to take Luhan away from him?

 

He’d much rather die than live in a world where Luhan didn’t exist.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when Jessica suddenly came into the room. She looked absolutely giddy and it made Sehun’s stomach twist.

 

“Who knew the little angel could actually care for someone so much as he does for you” she laughed as she came closer “You’re so important to him that  two of Jays three demands have already been made.”

 

Sehun refused to acknowledge the girls presence. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of riling him up.

 

“You look angry Oh Sehun. Then again you always have that same cold expression.” she said thoughtfully walking around Sehun as if he was prey.

 

“If I hadn’t been the one that watched you for the past two months I would have almost been fooled into believing you aren’t affected at all by our little plan.” she said giving Sehun a cocky smirk before leaning closer to Sehun and whispering into his ear “I bet it kills you. To know you’re the reason the angel is going to die.”

 

Sehun felt a shiver go up his spine at her words. He wished he could get out his restraints. He wished he could just kill the crazy but he keeps his cool. He knows she’s really just trying to get a reaction out of him. He knows she’s being hateful for her own enjoyment. And he’s sure as not gonna let her win.

 

She let's out a chuckle before standing right in front of him again “Well it’s been a pleasure Oh Sehun. The next time I come will be to take you to the drop off location. Don’t try anything stupid though...any more attempts at an escape and you won’t even get a chance to say goodbye to the angel.”  she warned before heading out.

 

Sehun let himself deflate as soon as she was out of the room. He hated her. He hated her more than he ever thought possible.  He rarely wished death upon anyone but her and Jay….those two definitely deserved it.

 

He doesn’t know how much time has passed. He’s been staring blankly at the wall in front of him for awhile now. All his thoughts are just a mess of Luhan and how he can save the other. A clear picture of Luhan's smile will pop up in his mind and instantly he thinks of way

Please log in to read the full chapter