Don't You Threaten Me With A Good Time

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan took a look around the outside of the warehouse. He was waiting for his supplier and he was running late. Luhan hated waiting. Especially on people that have been warned multiple times not to be late. It was rude and more importantly having to wait around meant a loss of money. Luhan was a busy man and waiting around meant he would have to hold off on doing other things he had planned. It was bad enough that he was in charge of the books to Zico’s fake company, and now they had him in charge of this meetup. If he ever found out who the rat was he was going to take so much pleasure in putting a bullet in his skull.

 

He had been looking forward to getting back on field work but he hadn’t expected to have to wait around. Luhan wasn’t impatient. Out of Zico, Kris, and a lot of the other members of the mafia he was the most level headed.  He was the one both Zico and Kris trusted with the money and the one they sent out for bargaining deals. But today he was getting impatient. The supplier was late by an hour and that was really pushing the limits.

 

Luhan silently wondered if it would be appropriate to teach the supplier a lesson when he arrived but was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw a car pull up to warehouse. Finally he thought to himself and then pressed a button in his ear so he could talk to the men he brought for the pick up.

 

“Alright gentlemen look alive and I need updates.” He ordered sitting in the back of a black SUV.

 

“He’s not alone he came with two more people, but their isn’t anyone around in a five mile radius and the warehouse is empty we already did a full sweep.” Came a voice that belonged to  Ukwon.

 

“Thanks U-kwon, I’m heading out make sure to cover me and Tao get ready to come out with me.” Luhan ordered as he checked to make sure he had his gun and buttoned his suit jacket.

 

When he got confirmation from both of them Luhan made his way out of the car and told his driver to pay attention and be ready to assist if backup was needed. Once he was out he straightened his suit jacket and watched as the supplier and his two men stepped out of their own car.

 

Luhan composed his features into a neutral one. Tao walked silently behind him the only thing giving the other away being the gravel beneath their feet. Before they reached the others Luhan whispered so that only those on his headset and Tao could hear.

 

“Guys something feels off stay on high alert.”

 

He didn't need to hear the others to respond because he knew they would listen carefully. When they were within earshot of the other men Luhan heard the one in the middle known simply as Mr. Park greet him.

 

“Hello Angel, wasn’t expecting to see you tonight.”

 

Luhan ignored his nickname and gave the other his most charming smile. “Aww well I hope you’re not disappointed.” Luhan replied standing right in front of Mr. Park.

 

Mr. Park chuckled and shook his head to say no. Luhan took notice of Mr. Park’s men and could tell they seemed nervous. Something was definitely off and he had the sinking suspicion that it was because he was here and not who was originally supposed to come. He scrutinized the scene before him awhile longer before calling Mr. Park’s attention.

 

“Mr. Park would you mind explaining to me the cause of your delay?” Luhan asked watching as the other froze for a second before giving him a sheepish smile.

 

“We ran into some trouble earlier you know how this business is.” Mr. Park replied with a shrug that made Luhan want to scoff. Luhan thought it was ridiculous that the man before him could think they were both on equal footing. The man obviously needed to be reminded who Luhan was  and who he represented. Zico and Kris had managed to dismantle the biggest groups in Korea and China. The only reason they let small groups like the one Mr.Park was a part of to even exist was because they needed them for collateral whenever the there was trouble with law enforcement and to do the dirty work of actually getting shipment into Korea.

 

“Ahh yes this business can be quite unpredictable, but I would appreciate it if you stayed on time from now on. I shouldn’t have to remind you, since this is the third time someone has had to say something, is it not Mr.Park?” Luhan asked innocently with a light smile. He took great joy in watching Mr. Parks demeanor change from cocky to apprehensive.

 

“I am sorry for my delay Luhan. I swear we will do a much better job in the future.” Mr. Park responded with a bow that made Luhan smile.

 

“Good. I would hate to have to cut off business. Even though I’m sure it would be a bigger blow to you guys. Now if you would please give me what I came here for?”

 

“Yes Luhan.” Mr. Park said before turning to one of his men and nodding his head for him to get the things out of the back of the car.

 

Tao silently stood next to Luhan watching the other man’s movements carefully. He had also noticed how Mr. Park’s men seemed almost scared that they were here. He would have to ask Luhan about it when they were alone.

 

The man came back with a couple of duffel bags an

Please log in to read the full chapter