This Is A Wasteland

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun tapped his fingers on the table and  took a look around the room. He was in one of the most infamous bars in South Korea. It was the kind of place people went to to get drugs, guns and just about anything the underground had to offer. It was also the place that you could get top quality information. Information that if it reached the hands of the wrong person could do a lot of damage. Not only to the person seeking to use the information but to anyone that was remotely associated.

 

You wouldn't be able to tell that this bar was different from the ones that were located downtown. If anything the place looked really fancy with white and black furniture multiple TV screens, lit up dance floor, and lowlights.  What gave the bar away was the customers all of whom didn't walk around without guns or bodyguards. It wasn't rare to hear of near fatal fights or turf disputes occurring at the bar. It was a miracle the place was still open, but then again it was owned by two of the most influential people of the underground scene.  Zico and Kris, the two men whose name brought shiver down the spines of their enemies and caused mayhem to the government, they were the real reason Sehun was at the bar in the first place.

 

Sehun was currently working on a story for the newspaper about a recent increase in armed robberies and he had a feeling it had to do with the infamous duo. He just needed a little more information, so he could finish his piece and submit it to his boss. He had hoped that one of the drunken patrons would spill something or at the very least he could overhear any conversation that he could use for future pieces. So far he had nothing and was beginning to feel like the night had gone to waste. He let out a sigh and took a sip from his drink and took a look around the room. Deciding that he had enough of being at the bar, Sehun got up pulled out his wallet and left a tip under his glass.

 

He walked with head down trying to go unnoticed because he planned on returning soon. Sehun may be a little reckless when it came to getting his stories, but he wasn’t an idiot either he had a reputation of his own and if people caught wind of the journalist being there it could end very badly for him.

 

He was reaching the exit when he spotted a group of men filing in laughing and pushing each other around. He would have kept walking if he hadn’t noticed one of the guys. The guy was oddly out of place within the group. Sehun would describe him as almost childlike and innocent compared to the other men who looked more robust and mean in the face. He mentally shook himself he didn’t have time to be analyzing strangers (no matter how good-looking they may be). Making sure not to bump into the group that had just walked in, Sehun made his quick exit. He stepped out into the cool night air and hoped that the next time he came he could get the information he’d been looking for.

 

Unknown to Sehun the guy that had caught his attention, Luhan, had spotted him too. Sehun had completely missed the disappointed look the stranger

Please log in to read the full chapter