Take #8 : The Punishment

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Author’s POV

 

 

In the early morning, the alarm cried our loudly for everyone to wake up.

“Omo! T-Taeyeon?” Yoona called while brushing her sleepy eyes.

“Taeyeon?” Sooyoung heard her.

“Good morning~” Taeyeon yawned, she was dead sleepy since she didn’t get to have enough time of sleeping due to the chaotic day she had with Jiyong yesterday.

“When did you come?”

“Where were you yesterday?”

“We called you a lot, the teachers got angry!”

“We looked for you-”

“Ya, please stop!” Taeyeon told them, “I got enough nagging from the teacher last night.”

“You got caught?”

“Ahh! I have to hurry, sorry!” she remembered that the teacher told her to be at the early morning in front of the dorm building together with Jiyong.

She got dressed quickly and left running.

 

“Okay, in time.” The teacher told Taeyeon as he was waiting with Jiyong there.

Taeyeon held her knees, while trying to take her breath.

“You’re going to start with the back yard since the sun didn’t reached the center of the sky yet, then you’ll get to the next station by cleaning the lounges of the second floor. After that you can have your lunch with your friends then return to clean the cafeteria after the students return to their classes and finish their lunch. Did you understand?”

“Yes.” they sighed.

“I said did you understand?” he said louder.

“Yes!”

 “Hurry now!”

They left to the storage room, got the cleaning tools and went outside to the back yard.

 

 

“I’m going to pour the water and you swipe away..” Jiyong told Taeyeon.

“Okay, come on..”

He tried opening the hose of water, but he couldn’t.

“Ha, give it to me..” Taeyeon went nearer to him.

“..Wait I think it’s working..” as he said that the water busted from his hands and soaked Taeyeon from the head till her toes.

“Yaa!!” Taeyeon cried out.

“T-Taeyeon-ah..” he went toward her, but forget that the water hose is still with him. “..Are you alright?..” he slipped with the water and the water hose in his hands rained at Taeyeon once again heavily.

“YA KWON JIYONG!!” she shouted.

Jiyong managed to walk through the water and get to close the tap.

He looked back at Taeyeon.. and chuckled.

She looked like a doll that you soaked with water and took her out again.

“Are you laughing?” she was angry.

“No, it’s n-nothing..” he told her between laughters.

She went toward the tap and took over the water hose, “Come over here..”

“Taeyeon!..”

She went running after him while pouring at him as much water as she could.

“S-Stop!” Jiyong helplessly called.

“Ya don’t go!..” they kept chasing each other.

The smile at their faces was priceless.

 

“Ya!!” they heard a shouting from behind.

When they turned. Taeyeon splashed all the water at that person.

“O-Omo! I’m s-sorry teacher!”

He wiped the water off his eyes and started his nagging..

“Did I told you to play over here? Do you call this working? Are you kidding with me?-” but to cut with someone else.

“Mr. Hwang, take it easy on them.” Mrs. Jung saw them.

“Mrs. Jung, you came..” they bowed down for her.

“Why are you scolding them?”

“They should be punished, but they’re playing instead.”

“You’re all soaked with water, go and change your clothes.”

“B-But, Mrs. Jung they..”

“Come on hurry, or you’ll caught a cold now..” she pushed the two of them.

 

After they left first to their dorms..

“Mrs. Jung, what are you doing?..”

“Mr. Hwang, don’t forget that those students are still kids and need to live their life now.”

“But they should take responsibilities.”

“Responsibilities? When did you held your responsibilities for the first time?” she asked him back.

“U-Uh?.. it’s..”

“Take it easy on these kids Mr. Hwang, they’ll have the hard life you got now later when they grow up don’t worry. No one lives peacefully in this life.”

 “Your words are right, I shouldn’t have pressured them that much. Life is short after all.”

“Right, what if they came late? Nothing had changed.” Mrs. Jung told him. “Just tell them to not redo it again, and they’ll listen to you. I know my kids..” she continued, “..You know that the kids have their final exam just few weeks more, don’t you think that this will affects their marks, you know how the senior year is important to our students.” Mrs. Jung said.

He understood what Mrs. Jung wanted to deliver to him, “Thank you Mrs. Jung, I’ll keep your words in mind.”

“You’ve worked hard Mr. Hwang, here take this and get refreshed.” She gave him a cold drink.   

“Take care Mrs. Jung.”

 

 

“What do you think our punishment will be developed to?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong while exiting from the dorm’s building after

“Whatever it’s I’m fine with it, since we had fun together like this.”

“Right me too, I had so much fun this days.. because of you.” She admitted.

“Me too.”

“Kids..” Mr. Hwang came.

They went toward him, stood with head bowed.

“Won’t you raise your heads up?”

“Y-Yes?..”

“You didn’t do anything wrong, is having fun a sin?”

“Teacher..”

“Go and have fun with your friends at the break-time, it’ll start soon.”

“B-But we didn’t finish our work..”

“What work? I’m kidding with you, you’ve learned you lesson. didn’t you?”

They nodded.

“We won’t cause anymore troubles from now on.” Taeyeon told him.

“Then go now,” he told them while smiling. “but promise me that you’ll care more about your studies.”

“We promise.” Jiyong replied.

They turned to leave first, but then he told them, “Don’t forget to thank Mrs. Jung.”

“Mrs. Jung? Why?..” Taeyeon wondered.

“Just.” He replied, and left.

 

Ring, Ring, Ring.

 

The break’s time bell rang.

“Taeyeon-ah~” Yoona and Sooyoung ran toward her.

She hugged them, “Ahh~ I missed you two.”

“It been days since we saw you.”

“Right, and when you returned you kept on running away with Jiyong.” they eyed Jiyong.

“What? It’s not me, it’s her.” he blamed her.

“Ya! What did I do?” they faced each other, ready to fight.

“Wooah, it’s hot around here.”

“I smell something is burning.”

The F4 crew came and threw some lame comments.

“Seriously there’s something going between you two..”

“W-What?”

“You’re acting all lovely-dovely here and there.”

“Right, and the two of you are out of sigh these past couple days.”

“He’s just a friend~” Taeyeon locked his neck with her arm and brought him down near to her.

“See, see..” Daesung said with his funny tone, “..No one had done this to Jiyong before, only Taeyeon can.”

“I think Taeyeon missed a word in her sentence, He’s just a ‘Boy’Friend.” Sooyoung stated and everyone laughed.

“Ya! Come let’s eat I’m starving~” Taeyeon told them.

 

“Wait, why are the two of you not wearing the uniform?” Yongbae noticed.

They were sitting together at the cafeteria. 

The two of them choked with their food.

“Here drink some water..” Yoona gave Taeyeon and Seungri gave Jiyong.

“They even choked in the same time, there is something going between them..” Daesung continued on with his investigating report.

“Our uniforms got on some dirt while we were doing our duty out there.”

“You got punished for running away together?”

They laughed at them.

“Daebak! Taeyeon where were you before?” Yongbae asked while laughing.

“Why?”

“Jiyong had never been punished before!”

“Really? Well that’s the opposite for me, I always get punished in school.”

“I like your personality noona~” Seungri gave her a thump up.

“N-Noona?!” she choked again.

“Ya! Eat slowly..” Sooyoung tapped on her back.

“It’s the first time to hear this phrase referring to me..” Taeyeon said in disbelief.

“Noona~ Taeyeon noona~” the youngest Seungri went jumping around Taeyeon while calling her cutely.

“Ya why don’t you call us noona too?”

“You’re not older than me.”

“Right you three should be in the second year of high school, why are you with us?” Yongbae asked Yoona, Sooyoung and Daesung since all of them were born in year 1990.

“I don’t know, my mother registered me earlier than the normal kids in the primary school.” Daesung explained.

“Me too.” Yoona said.

“Taeyeon too she’s not born in 1988.” Jiyong said.

“Really?” they were surprised.

“Yes, I’m born in 1989. But in UK they registered me a year older since I came in the beginning of the year.”

“Me too in Japan they did the same for me.” Sooyoung said.

“But It’s unfair, me and Yoona are born in the same year. But she’s a two years above of me!”

“I think being pretty is a factor for them to accept me.” Yoona joked.

“Are you saying that I’m ugly?” Seungri got pissed off.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter