Take #2 : We Met For The First Time

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

Day went by like the wind in fall, after we got discharged from the hospital. I took my daughter Kim Taeyeon and crossed the seas together toward UK.

Taeyeon got to complete her studies there in the best high school in UK. Till that day came..

 

“Appa!” she came in shouting.

“Did you come my little girl?” I welcomed her by messing her hair up.

“Appa, I heard from the next door Ajumma that we’re going to return back to Korea!”

“That’s right.”

“What? Why? What about my friends and our neighbors here?”

“I’m sorry little girl, but I got to do an important work over there, and it’ll take time, so I can’t leave you here alone.”

“I can stay with Choi Ajumma, I did that many times when you had your business trips.”

“This time it will take around 6 months and even more, will you leave you lonely father alone there while having fun here with Choi Ajumma?” he pouted cutely.

“Aigoo my little boy~” she playfully pinched his cheeks, “How can I leave this cute boy alone around all these ladies out there?”

He laughed and hugged her tightly.

“Taeyeon, you’re the best thing that happened to me.” He confessed to her.

“I love you daddy~” he planted a kiss on his cheeks.

He did the same and told her, “I love you too little girl.”

 

 

Incheon Airport – VIP Arrival gate

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

“Mr. Kim” a gentle man welcomed Dr. Kim and his daughter.

“How have you been Secretary Lee?”

“I missed you a lot sir, how was your flight?”

“Fine, I’ve missed this fresh air really.” He inhaled a punch of fresh cold air of winter in Korea.

“This is my daughter Lee secretary.” He introduced Taeyeon to him.

“Hello little miss.” He greeted her respectfully.

“Is her papers for the school transfer ready?”

“Yes, everything got take care of.”

“Thank you lee secretary. Let’s drive Taeyeon first then get our work done.”

“Let’s go.”

 

“Where is here?” Taeyeon asked as they arrived to a department store.

“Take this..” he gave her a golden credit card, “..go and buy everything you need for tomorrow’s first day of school.”

“What? Here? Alone? Where I don’t know anything in Korea?”

“Don’t worry my friend will help you.”

“Your friend?-”

“Hello~” a middle aged woman with her daughter greeted them.

“Ah our Dr. Jang Hyejung is here~” he hugged her friendly.

“So this is Taeyeon?” she hugged her, “Wooah you became more beautiful.”

“Taeyeon-ah this friend of mine that took care of you along with me all this time.” Her father explained to her, “Now I should go, have fun together. Good bye little girl, see you at dinner.” He kissed her forehead.

“Take care appa~” she looked sad.

“These are for smiling only!” he gestured her lips to a smile. “Now bye-bye little girl.”

“Bye appa~” by that he left first.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, this is Sooyoung. She’s at your age too.”

“Hello Sooyoung, I’m Taeyeon. Nice to meet you~”

“Hi, let’s be friends~” she playfully wrapped her hand around Taeyeon’s neck, which made her get startled, but then smiled as she knew she’s a cute girl actually.

 

“I heard you need the supplies for tomorrow’s first day of school, right?” Hyejung asked her.

“Yes I do, please help me around.” Taeyeon asked respectfully.

“Of course dear, Sooyoung may help you with the supplies and I’ll go to get you the uniform.”

“Thank you.”

“No worries darling.” She was too kind with her.

 

“Look this is too cute!”

“Oh my God, this is gorgeous! We should have it..”

“Wooah, should we have a couple item with this?”

Sooyoung was so hyper and cute while looking for some supplies that Taeyeon should have for her new school.

Taeyeon were startled with her loudness, since all her friends in UK were as quiet and simple as her. But she was really kind and cute to be with, which caught Taeyeon’s heart.

 

“How was your day dear?” her father picked her up from Jang Youngmin’s house.

“It was great really!” she cheerfully told him.

“Thank you soo much friend, hope it wasn’t a bother for you.”

“What are you saying, Taeyeon is like my real daughter. Let her come and hang out with our Sooyoung from now on.”

“Sure thing. If Taeyeon would like for that to happen..” he said it to see her reaction.

“What are you saying? Of course I would want it.” She replied angrily.

They laughed at her cuteness.

 

The next morning came really fast, Taeyeon wasn’t adjusted to the Korean time difference yet, so she was really late and got to her school by 10AM.

 

“I-I’m sorry for being late.” She told the principal in the administration.

“It’s okay, just follow me from here dear.”

She took her to her new class.

 

Schools in Korea are really different from the one in UK, the classes, the alleys, the playground everything.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The class all take a standing ovation for the principal.

“Take your seats, today I want to introduce a new student in your class..”

Everyone went like ‘Woooo~’

“Introduce yourself to everyone..” she told Taeyeon.

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon. Please take care of me~”

“Which school you were transferred from?”

“What did you do to be transferred? A fight? Escaping? Last place?” the students asked, and mainly the male students.

“I came from UK, and just because I didn’t want to leave my father here alone. Is that enough for an answer.”

Everyone was startled with her chicness.

“Take you seat there at the end of the row..” the teacher guided her.

 

The classes went by, and Taeyeon just slept in them.

 

Knock, Knock, Knock.

 

Taeyeon went up annoyed by the loud sound.

“Are you the transferred student?” the math teacher asked her.

“Yes I’m, why?” she answered still tiredness in her eyes.

“If you’re sleeping like this from the beginning, how the end of this will look like?”

“What’s wrong? Do you want me to solve that equation to satisfy you?” she replied with annoyingness in her tone.

Everyone laughed~

“Quiet!” the teacher shouted at them. “Let see your brilliantness..” he challenged her.

Taeyeon went up and solved the whole complicated equation in few seconds that none of the students could solve in here.

“Wooah, we didn’t learn this lesson yet. how did you solve it?” one of the students exclaimed.

“Daebak!”

“That’s UK’s students.”

“Is that fine for you now?” The bad girl in Taeyeon came out, since she wasn’t used to hear someone talking with her in a sarcastic or bad tone.

That left the teacher with a shock, while Taeyeon returned to her seat and continued her trip in the dreamland.

 

 

“How is your first day?” her father asked her as she reached home.

“Ah it’s so tiring!” she complained.

“Why? Did anyone bullied you?”

“No, the tables are not comfortable in sleeping.”

“What? You slept all the time?”

“What should I do then? All the lessons I took them last year.”

“Even though you should have done something instead-”

“Appa, what did you cook for today?”

“Today we’re eating.. Pizza!” he took her cheerfully.

“What? Why?”

“Sorry, I have to go for an important meeting.”

“But-”

“Here..” he gave her the credit card again, “When the pizza arrive pay for them. Don’t go outside, call me if you need anything, Take care~” he gave her a quick peck and ran away toward his car.

“Appa!” Taeyeon was frustrated with her busy business man father.

 

 

After finishing the pizza, Taeyeon felt thirsty and had the urge to have something sweet. So she wore her coat, took her purse and went downstairs toward the nearby convenience store.

 

When she entered the convenience store, she felt that someone is following her wherever she went to.

“Excuse me-” she turned to talk to him, but to be shocked with what welcomed her eyes.

As she called for the one behind her, the man held a knife up in the air and shouted at her, “Give me your purse right now!”

The people started gathering around them from outside.

“W-What?” she was scared.

“Now! Give me all your belongs!” he shouted at her again, which made her start trembling.

“This is all..” she were about to hand him the purse, but got shocked to see someone breaking a soju bottle at the robber’s head.

She held from the shock while gasping.

“W-What did you do?-” that boy didn’t let her finish her words, and just grabbed her while running outside.

 

“W-Who are you?” she was startled, and tried to let her hand off from him.

He took her hand again, “If you don’t want to get into trouble just follow me.”

 He told her and continued on running together.

 

Taeyeon was kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter