Take #31 : Repaying With Affection

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 I want to thank everyone that encouraged me to continue with this trip instead of ending it he middle-way.

LOVE YA ALL~~~ <333

Did anyone watched "Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"?

Taeyeon and Hi's OST is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!

Totally breath-taking!! I love seeing Lee Hi participating in Drama's OST's, mainly YG to be specific, since EPIK HIGH, LEE HI & AKDONG MUSICIANS all sang for this drama including EXO, TAEYEON & DAVICHI. 

PS: Did anyone saw FullMetal Alchemist: Botherhood?

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

“Get well soon hyung~”

“Don’t worry about the work, and just rest Jiyong.” T.O.P told him.

“We’re going now-” Seungri were about to turn.

“Ya lee Seungri!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Y-Yes?” he turned in fear.

But to get welcomed with a double kick strike on his .

“Agghh!!!!!” he cried out in pain. “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!”

“How dare you kick my Jiyong that hard?!” she shouted at him while frowning. 

“Daebak!”

“You still remember that?!”

“You saw it!”

They didn’t believe it.

“I love this girl!” Jiyong said while laughing, “Omo Daebak! Kim Taeyeon ZUTTER~” He gave her two thumps up.

“H-Hyung.. How can you?..” Seungri felt betrayed.

“Let’s go now!” Daesung pushed him outside.

“See you later~” T.O.P waved for them, and followed his two naughty dongsaengs.

 

“I can’t believe all this..” Taeyeon said as she was in Jiyong’s arms at the hospital’s bed.

“From now on, I will try my best to show you all my hidden love for you during the past 10 years.”

“I love you Kwon Jiyong, I have always did.” Taeyeon told him and tighten her arms that were wrapped affectionately around him.

“I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie~” he sang for her for the first time.

That lighten Taeyeon.

“S-So.. at that t-time..” she had a mental breakdown.

“Throw everything behind, and let’s sleep.. I’m really tired.”

She rested her head comfortably at his long arm, “Finally I got to live this moment..”

“What?”

“Sleep in your arms.”

“Ohh~” he reacted while chuckling, “I never knew that you’re this pro in these stuff Kim Taeyeon. Where’s the shy and innocent Kim Taeyeon?” he naughtily asked.

“Let her rest in peace, from now on I’m going to get you drown in my love.” She looked at him with rolling her eyes up, “There’s no way out Kwon Jiyong-”

He stole a quick peck from her soft and red lips.

“My honor your highness.” He told her with a mischievous smirk.

They spent the night in each other’s arms.

 

“Welcome home Young master, Young miss.” Park butler greeted, “How are you feeling sir?”

“I’m fine ajumma.”

“Should I set the table for you?”

“Please-”

“Ajumma, if this human being asked for a sip of any alcohol liquor in this house, please don’t give it to him no matter what he did. NEVER!” she told her and ended it by saying the last word again in louder tone while facing Jiyong.

He chuckled, “Aigoo your highness..” he wrapped his arm around her, “..I’m already drunk right now more than enough..”

“What?!” she shouted at him, “When did you drink you rascal!” she hit the back of this head.

“I’m drunk with your beautiful eyes.. Mrs. Kim Taeyeon.” He flashed a naughty smile to her, that made her face turn crimson red.

“Ya~” she whined shyly and disappeared first.

“Kim Taeyeon? Taeyeon?” he went chasing after her teasingly. “Ya! come here..”

 

“Here..” Taeyeon gave him his medicine and cup of water, “Slowly..” she was observing him while taking them, “Don’t skip them from this day on! I counted them all!” she threaten him jokingly.

“Ah~” Jiyong laid his head on her lap as they were sitting outside by the river at the swing.

Taeyeon couldn’t refuse such a dream like scene happening before her eyes.

“Do you know what is the best thing that happened so far in my life?” he asked her, “getting sick like this.” he said while chuckling.

“YA!!” she slapped his forehead.

“Ya! if It wasn’t for my illness, we wouldn’t be here together like this!” he shouted back at her in irritation from her violence with him.

“What? Should I congratulate you for getting sick? Should I give you a present of something?”

“Eung~” he replied cutely.

“Are you for real Kwon Jiyong?-” she was taken aback with his answer, but to get surprised with his sudden attack with his tender lips.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong!” she hit him gently.

“What? Can’t I kiss my wife?”

“It’s n-not that.. j-just..”

“I’m going to compensate you for all the past years in all ways that I can.”

“Let’s see what you’ll do..”

“I love you.” he took another peck again.

“I love you more.” Now it was her that swiped a quick smack.

He was startled.

“Ya! You’re something really Kim Taeyeon..” he chuckled, “..I should lock the door before sleeping these days..”

“What? Are you thinking of sleeping alone?” unexpectedly she blunted out.

His eyes widen up in a startle.

“T-Taeyeon, you’re getting s-scary..”

She held onto him pausing him from getting up, “Welcome to the reality Kwon Jiyong, from this moment on, you’re my real husband and I’m your real wife.” She glared at him, “Or did you changed your mind?-”

He kissed her hand, “Would any normal man have the chance to live with an angel and refuse it?” he flirted with her.

“How many heard it before me?” she rolled her eyes at him.

“What?”

“What am I asking about?” she sighed, “If you used all you 20 fingers 10 times, you won’t be able to finish counting.”

His head jumped up to her cheek to plant a gentle peck on it, “I admitted that I dated a lot of girls. But it wasn’t because they were more prettier than you, or smarter than you, or anything..”

“Then why?” she asked with a frown.

“I wanted to find someone that looked like you from inside and outside, so she can take your place, and you won’t get jailed there in that palace with all those rules and headaches.”

“What changed your mind?”

“I got permission from God, that I can love you and take you as my wife.”

“What? From God?” she laughed, “I think you hurt your head really bad!”

“There’s something like that, but I know for sure that I can stand before anything right now without any fear or anything to lose.”

“Why?”

“Since it’s me and you against the world.” He said confidently with his his lips curving into a proud smirk.

“Ohh~” she reacted sarcastically.

Taeyeon surprised Jiyong with planting a wet kiss on the back of his neck.

He was startled with that.

“I had always wanted to touch it and kiss it once..” Taeyeon confessed.

He pulled her head toward his lips as only breaths were parting them up, and kissed the back of her left ear.

“W-What?..” Taeyeon were confused.

“From the day you got this on June and I had always wanted to feel it on my lips.” He said referring to her Pisces tattoo behind her ear.

“I love you~” she said and kissed him till her lips got swollen up.

 

They went up toward their rooms.

 

“Where do you want to sleep?” Jiyong pointed at the two doors. “Here.. or there?..”

“Come with me..” Taeyeon dragged him along.

“Wooah..” he was astonished. “..When did you prepare all this?”

He was surprised to see Taeyeon’s room redecorated to be their newlywed room.

Everything was in couple, slippers, toothbrushes, bathrobes, pajamas, even their clothes were hanged together at the same closet.   

“I think finally we could feel that we’re married after seeing this room, right?” Taeyeon told him, while wrapping her arms around his waist as she was standing next to him.

“Kim Taeyeon..” Jiyong looked at her seriously, “..Did you get married before?”

A painful poke welcomed his soft forehead from his lovely wife.

“Ya! Did you lose your mind really?”

“It hurts!” he cried childishly, “Then from where did you learned about all these stuff and this romantic side popped out suddenly?”

“Dramas.” She answered simply.

“Ah right, I forgot that you’re a drama mania.” He said sarcastically.

“Let’s just sleep..” she hit the back of his head.

“You really learned all these from dramas, why didn’t you learn to have some emotions before hitting?!-” he ranted as she walked away from him toward the bathroom, but got caught as she peeped out asking, “What are you doing? Come and wash up!”

“Yeah mama~” he replied in traditional way that they use at the Korean royal palace.

 

“Jiyong..” Taeyeon called while laying at Jiyong’s arm as they were resting at the bed together, “..what if I woke up, and found that all this was a dream?”

“Then you would know that you’re at the heaven already.”

“Ya!”

“Stop hitting me!” he whined.

“Stop saying ridiculous things!”

“What? If we were not together, that means only death had departed us apart.”

“Ohhh~~” she reacted while smiling proudly, “I’m impressed Kwon Jiyong, from where you got this sudden intelligence?”

“Drama.” He mimicked her.

They laughed together.

“Good night little girl~” he got a quick peck.

“Good night little boy~” she took another.

With that both of them had a good tight sleep for the first time as a newlywed at this house together.

 

“Good morning bae~” Taeyeon started Jiyong’s morning with a tender pecks on all over his squishy cheeks.

Jiyong swiped her immediately inside his warm embrace.

“If you’re real, then kiss me right now..” he told her with eyes closed.

And she really did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter