Take #10 : Finding Our Paths In Life

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 A/N 

I'm overdosed to WHY!!!!! it just can't stop on replaying in my mind! Did you see the live version of it? it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!~

Can i ask for a favor? can you upvote? i'm pretty sure that you all have over 25 karma points.. if you have that much points you can upvote and by upvoting you karma points won't decrease it's the same rule as the age range in +18 rule. that if you're +18 you can read, this is the same. [Just for who doesn't know.]  

Thank you!!~~

PS: Which is the best poster for the story so far?..

#COMMENT!!!

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

Days flew by, Taeyeon’s father Kim Jongsuk entered the university where they called for him to be a professor there. Taeyeon entered the same university and chose the same major as her father.

While Kwon Jiyong back in Seoul his life turned up down with one action that happened to him..

 

“Are you Kwon Jiyong?” a man came to him.

“Yes, why?”

“I’m Yang Hyunsuk from YG entertainment.”

Jiyong couldn’t believe his ears and eyes. “W-Who?”

“I heard a lot about you, and I know for sure that you have the talent to be a star in this world.” He told him then continued, “Would you like to join us?” he asked him straightforwardly.

Jiyong was just way too startled with this sudden situation.

“What did you said?..” he was waiting for his answer.

After thinking, “I c-can’t tell you the answer now..”

“Because of your family?..”

Jiyong nodded.

Jiyong thought that his chance flew away like that, but to his surprise the CEO of his dream agency that his idolized stars JINUSEAN. “It’s okay, I’ll give you three days to talk with them.”

Jiyong’s eyes brighten up and his smiled returned to his face.

“Hope we can hear a good news soon.” He told him warmly with a father’s smile.

“S-Sure. Thank you~” he kept bowing to him.

 

By that Jiyong returned back to his house running.

 

“A-Appa, Umma~” he called breathlessly as soon as he opened the door.

“You came? What happened? Why are you running?” his mother welcomed him.

“Mom, I have something to tell you-”

“Jiyong-ah, you grandfather is here come in and pay your respect to him..”

“G-Grandpa?” that scared Jiyong.

 

He entered to the living room, where his grandfather was having tea with his son.

 

“Oh! Jiyong-ah..” he noticed him entering.

He bowed down respectfully, “How have you been grandpa?”

“Were you running? Look at this sweat covering your face..” he tapped for him to sit beside him.

“Go and wash up Jiyong-ah, don’t sit beside your grandfather like this!-” his mother nagged.

But his grandfather chuckled and cut her by saying, “Ya Kim Jiran! What’s wrong with him being like this? we all were kids and sweat like this.”

When his mother and father left first, his grandfather poked him playfully..

“Your eyes are holding words..”

“H-How?..”

He chuckled, “Tell me what do you want?”

After hesitating for couple minutes, he decided to tell him.. “It’s actually something that you may never approve at..”

“What? Tell me, you don’t know I may change my mind..”

That gave Jiyong a thread of hope.. “Today, a big agency CEO came to me and asked me if I could join his entertainment family..”

“And?..”

“Grandpa, this really my one and only dream right now!” Jiyong helplessly confessed.

“Then do you want to become a singer?”

“Yes, but I know that you won’t approve. Since we’re..” Jiyong couldn’t complete his words, and just bowed his head down.

His grandfather scanned him well then told him, “Who told you so?”

That surprised Jiyong’s ears.

“W-What?”

“I’ll approve on that..” that excited Jiyong and brought back his smile, “But!..” that ‘but’ scared him.

“But what?..”

“If you did something in return..”

“I will do anything!!” he jumped up and started shouting happily. “Grandpa, I LOVE YOU!!” “ASSSA!!” “WOOHOO~~” “YESSS!!” “THANK YOU!!”

His grandfather just kept on laughing at his crazy grandchild.

 

“Jiyong-ah, what’s wrong?”

“What all this noise?”

“Appa, Umma~” he went and hugged them, “I’ve got my dream!”

“Dream?”

“What’re you talking about son?”

“Grandpa, let me enter the music industry finally!” he shared with them excitedly.

“What?”

“Appa, you did what?” his mother said in disbelief, “You know that this will be no good for the future if they knew that he’s a-”

“Daughter, let the boy live his life now. He have a long way to that moment.”

Jiyong hugged him with affection, “Grandpa, you’re my hero!” he kissed him passionately on his cheeks, which shocked both his grandpa and his parents.

“Son, you know that some things should be taken care of by us first. right?”

“Of course.”

 

From that day, Jiyong’s dream started to see the life and be alive as all these people’s dreams too.

 

He went directly as the sun rose to the agency to tell the CEO this happy news. But to be shocked with the people he met there..

 

“Y-Yongbae?”

“Omo! Jiyong-ah?”

“Damn!” one cruse from their back, they turned to see no other that their F4 friends..

“Seungri?” Jiyong cried out.

“Daesungie?” Yongbae did as well.

“What’s wrong here?”

“Why are we all here?”

While they were talking, someone passed by made them choke with their own saliva!

“S-Seunghyun hyung?” Daesung called out.

He turned at them.

“Omona!” he exclaimed cutely. “Why are you all here? How did you know that I’m here?”

“You’re in this company?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes. I’m a trainee here.”

“We too.”

“Are you the new trainees that the president talked about?”

“Oh, you came!” Yang Hyunsuk came in that moment.

They all bowed down respectfully to him.

“Hope we can hear good news today, come on toward my office..”

 

As they went up there, all of them answered him with a positive answer.

 

“Great then, we have created our first boy group like this!” he said happily, and the management staff there started commenting joyfully as well.

“W-What?” they were confused.

“I think you saw the other trainee in here downstairs, Choi Seunghyun.”

They nodded.

“With you four, we’ll create a new boy group of five members soon enough.”

They were happy to be debuted together.

“Now, they will take you in a tour around the building. Then you’ll hear some rules around here, after that you can some tomorrow for your first practice.”

They really were about to jump from happiness~

 

As they exited his office, they let out a loud scream and jumped all over the place joyfully.

The president Yang Hyunsuk from inside heard all of it and just chuckled at how adorable and dorky they’re.

 

“How could this happen to us?”

“I think this is what they called destiny.” Choi Seunghyun told them from their back, which caught them off their guards.

“Ya! You scared us!” Daesung cried out.

“Ya how dare you shout at me?” he dragged him by his ear.

They were still froze there.

“What are you doing? Follow me~” he turned at them while signing with his two fingers to follow him, together with Daesung held in his hand by his ear.

They took a tour with Seunghyun around the place.

 

That was how their dream took his first step of becoming true finally.

 

 

Days went by, months came and went, until it been already a year. The president came and told them..

“You’re going to debut on August, that means two months from now..”

They all got giddy and the excitement were shown on their faces, but held it in so they won’t get scolded by the president in front of them.

“..In this month, I’m going to choose the leader and each one spot and role at this group. The next month we’re going to reveal publicly each member on each week.”

You see a bright smile drawn at their faces.

“So practice hard these days for the monthly check where I’ll choose the leader from.” He told them and dispatched them.

 

They did as they were told, practiced day and night. Even sometimes they practiced from the morning till the next day’s sun raise up.

 

After they showed YG’s staff with YG’s president their performance for the monthly check-up on them, “Okay you worked hard all, which were shown in your performance just now.” YG said in his special voice that Jiyong and his friends mimic it from time to time without his knowing. “I decided that the leader spot should be gone to..” he bowed his head down and announced, “..Kwon Jiyong.”

He was happy, everyone congratulate him and s bumped a their fists together in a hip hop style as they used to.

“I think you know why I did chose Kwon Jiyong, he wrote the songs for you. I saw how he made you practice in the right way and I think he was born with this leadership.”

They nodded.

“From now on, Kwon Jiyong you’re responsible on four souls other than you. Take care of them as they’re your own souls.” He told him.

“Yeah, I got it sir.”

“Yongbae you will be the group’s vocal together with Daesung.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter