Take #27 : Drawing Real Lines

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Life isn't real, if you didn't suffer while trying to live it."

This is the theme for the next few chapters.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

We started our first promotions as 8 after Jessica left us last year.

At first it was hard, since we could see the sorrow in our fans eyes, I couldn’t make any eye contact with any of them, since I was way too ashamed of that. I got married to this nation’s most successful artist, couldn’t protect my whole team members and also fell into one of the most unexpected scandals that I have never thought of going through in my whole life.

 

After ending our summer promotion successfully with slaying all the charts, we were busy preparing for our next album ‘YOU THINK’ and ‘LION HEART’ they are really two different genres of what we have tried so far.

 

But through all this busy and packed schedule, I was able to sit with Jiyong around an hour a day maximally.

Both of us were busy with our promotions at this most successful period of the years.

 

One day I was coming back from an overseas schedule, and were dying from tiredness.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Taeyeon went up toward her room.

“You came?” Jiyong’s voice startled her.

“Ya you scared me!” she held her heart.

He laughed.

“Oh! You just came out from your studio? Perhaps..” she doubt. “..Don’t tell me that you were in there since I left you two days ago.”

He messed his hair while chuckling, “I didn’t time went by this fast.”

“Oh you smell!..”

“Ya it been only two days!”

“Go and take a shower hurry!” she pushed him toward his room.

“Are you going to sleep now?”

“Uh, I’m so tired it been more than 50 hours since I slept.”

“Me too.”

“Wash up first!”

“You smell too Mr. Kim Taeyeon..”

“W-What? Ya I just took a shower before riding the plane!” She yelled back.

He chuckled at her, “I’m joking, have a tight sleep~” he told her in his y just awaken voice and entered his huge bathroom.

 

Just few minutes later.

Jiyong went out with a towel wrapped around his hips, to see the whole outfit from head till toes including his underwear were prepared for him at his bed, with a small memo.

“Happy belated birthday little boy~”

He smiled and were impressed with her unexpected move like this.

 

After each of them got to sleep for couple of hours, Jiyong came downstairs with a hungry stomach that didn’t get to eat for couple of days already.

But he was welcomed with a darkness from everywhere.

“Why it’s all turned off? Did the electricity black out?” Jiyong talked, “Ajumma? Hyun? Taeyeon?-”

 

“You are born to be loved

And you are receiving that love through your life

You are born to be loved

And you are receiving that love through your life

 

The love from God that started since beginning of the world

Becomes connected with us meeting each other

And your existence in this world

Is a very huge happiness for us

 

You were born to be loved

And you are receiving that love through your life now

You were born to be loved

And you are receiving that love through your life now”

 

Taeyeon was there holding a lighten cake, singing to him in her angelic voice soulfully while walking toward him with a bright smile that can be seen through the candle’s light.

Jiyong was near tears, he shed few as he knew she’s not watching. But from inside he was very touched and apologetic toward her. he didn’t get to give her anything, meanwhile all what she did so far was taking care of him, helping him out, even that was through destroying a part of her life as a woman by marrying him and getting a divorce later on. He couldn’t get more grateful to God more than this moment, with Taeyeon being in his life as whatever she was labeled at, a friend, cousin, wife or lover, she was a source of warmth and happiness for him.

 

 “What’s all this?” he asked while can’t stop smiling widely.

“Happy birthday Jiyong~” she brought the cake toward him, “Hurry blow the candles..”

He was about to blow them.

“Wait! Make a wish..”

He chuckled, and with two hands he made one precious and regular wish he prayed for every year at the same time.

“Wooow~~” she reacted happily. “You grew old Kwon grandpa~” she .

“Now I know why you always got chased by TOP hyung, come over here!” he went chasing after her, till both of them collapsed after few turns around the house at the outdoor patio rounded bed.

 

“Thank you Taeyeon-ah~”

“Aye~ I’m glad that you like it.” they were facing the stars while laying at the bed together, “Sorry for not playing my role here probably.”

“Aye~ those should be the words that I must say, I didn’t even get to stay a whole week here at home. If I got to stay one day it would be a miracle.”

“Well, that’s right..” she chuckled, “..Ahh~ why our life is this hard?” she sighed.

“That’s right, it’s hard..” he sighed too while resting his head above his arch arm.

 

They chatted for a while, laughed and spent one late birthday night perfectly with each other.

 

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon called, “Jiyong, the dinner is ready!” she called again, but there was no response.

“I will go see him..” Park ajumma suggested.

“No stay here ajumma, I’ll get him quickly.”

She went up looking for him.

She heard his voice coming from his room, she were about to knock the slightly opened door, but ended up over-hearing his conversation..

“Kiko Bae, you know that those rumors are not true.” He was seriously talking with his girlfriend. “How can I be with SNSD’s Taeyeon?”

As Taeyeon got to hear that, her heart wrenched hardly and painfully. She felt as someone just slapped her strongly at her face.

“Of course it’s not true, she’s just a colleague..” he was trying his best in explaining to her. “..you know I’m so busy with work, from where I would have the time to date out and meeting girls?”

Fire were lighten up inside Taeyeon slowly.

“I’m sure, Taeyeon is nothing to me bae-” as he said that, he heard a strong smash coming from the next room. “Kiko I’m going to end!” he ended and went up to check it out.

“What happened?-” he exited his room to see a broken vas in from of it, with Taeyeon looking at him with hatred bloodshot eyes. “What’s wrong Taeyeon? Are you alright?-”

“SHUT UP!” she shouted at him.

“Taeyeon..” he was surprised with Taeyeon’s sudden reaction as he didn’t know what she just heard by mistake.

“Kwon Jiyong, it’s over.”

“What?”

“We’re over.”

“Taeyeon, what are you talking about? We just were..”

“I can’t stay with you anymore..” two tears from each eye raced just at the same time as she said that. “..I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter