Take #37 : The End

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It's was a long journey, but every Start must have an End. 

So here is our End.

 

 

 

The month went by, and both YG and SM family members started preparing for the promised concert.

 

“SM and YG are up for a cooperation soon enough!”

“Rumors are being smelt from YG and SM about new brand collaboration!”

“What SM and YG up to? New single? New reality show?”

“SM and YG to held up a press conference tomorrow’s morning.”

“[HOT!] SM and YG to held up a family concert together!”

“[NEW!] YG family are getting their practice with SM’s artists at the moment.”

“SM and YG to stand together on the stage for the first time since their foundation!”

“[LASTEST!] SM announced that the concert’s duration is 6 hours!”

“[BREAKING!] The tickets for the only one concert is sold out in 5 seconds!”

“Both agencies declared the location for the concert which is Seoul World Cup Stadium.”

“70 thousand tickets got sold in just 5 seconds!”

“Confirmed that all the groups in both agencies to participate in this concert.”

“[JUST IN!] The concert got confirmed to be held on 17th of August.”

 

On the promised day, all the bands were rehearsing together. While a long line of fans that were waiting since the break of the dawn that morning, didn’t get to hear anything, as they rehearsed without their micrphones on, so the surprise collaboration stages won’t get ruined.

 

Taeyeon’s turn was up, as she had a special stage with Bom.

After they finished their rehearsing, Taeyeon swayed up in the air suddenly on her way down the stage.

“Taeyeon!” Bom rushed.

Jiyong was talking with the concert’s director as Jiyong was the producer of the concert together with Taeyeon and BoA. He heard Bom’s shout.

He threw everything in his hand and ran toward his wife.

“Taeyeon!” he called in shock. “Bae, answer me!”

He called for her helplessly, but she was out from this world.

“Call the medical team quickly!” he cried his lungs out.

 

As they came, they took her to the medical tent quickly.

 

“What happened uncle?” Jiyong asked with his heart held in his palms.

For that day, Taeyeon’s father closed the whole hospital and let only few doctors for emergencies with the nurses to look out for the already hospitalized patients there and brought all the UK medical team with his old hospital team also, and went to the concert to be beside his daughter.

“I don’t know if I should tell you this..” he lowered his head dramatically.

Jiyong’s eyes started watering up.

He rested his hand on Jiyong’s shoulder, “..I think, I think.. I’m going to be a grandpa soon!”

Jiyong didn’t get it at all, and still had his head bowed down.

“Kwon Jiyong, I’m saying you’re going to be a dad soon!” he shook him up.

“W-What?” he lifted his head up, while tears racing down his reddened cheeks.

“Congratulations my son!” he hugged him affectionately, “You deserve all the best, I’m proud of you Jiyong-ah.” He told him with a sincere smile curving his lips up.

“Is that r-real?” Jiyong asked after 5 long minutes staring at his father-in-law’s face. “I’m having a b-baby? M-Me? I’m going to be a d-dad?!” he was still in an awe.

“Yes!” all the doctors surrounding his exclaimed in his face.

He hugged his uncle hardly, “T-Thank you! I j-just.. I don’t know..” he was shattered.

“Just go and see her already..” His uncle chuckled and pushed him inside.

 

“T-Taeyeon..” he called with tears blocking his throat.

“Come over here..” she signed for him, as she was lying down.

He hugged her like there’s no tomorrow for them, and both of them let their joy out with tears rolling down like a waterfall.

“I love you.” She told him while cupping his face.

He swiped her lips fiercely, and made love for them for couple more minutes, till both of them were out of breath.

“I l-love you more.” He told her back. “And love this one too..” he rested his palm on her tummy.

“Aigoo, you’re already being that daughter’s-fool aren’t you?” she glared at him, while chortling.

“I can be a daughter’s-fool for a while, but I will always be a wife’s-fool for the rest of my life.” He told her with a naughty smirk, then owned her lips for quick periodic pecks.

“Sorry to disturb the two of you,” BoA said, “But we have a concert to start within a 2 hours.”

“Coming noona..” Jiyong said.

“How are you feeling Tae?”

“Better.”

“Rest for a while, then go and get ready.”

“Sure.” She nodded.

 

 

The gates got opened right at 2 o’clock at afternoon, and the seats got filled within few minutes, as all of them dying to live this precious moment of life, that’s more rarer than seeing a White Peacocks.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome with me YG and SM family!” an anchor’s voice echoed through the stadium.

Then all the artists went one by one, singing the lyrics of the famous touching song, “Dear my family” that were produced with SM family’s voices.

This was SMTown concert’s opening for almost most of the years, as all the idols will go out one after the another singing it emotionally.

But this year was different, it was sung by both families as their voices became one. Hand by hand racing down the lounge stage, where the fans going crazy by watching their favorite shipping couples walking side by side, hand by hand down the stage to stand there as one family representing their nation proudly by holding the name ‘My family’ which was the concert’s title too.

Jiyong couldn’t enter with Taeyeon, he wanted so bad to hold her hand and walk the three of them between their fans, while holding her hand up and proudly scream out their one secret about being each other’s love.

But unfortunately, he had to enter with the rappers group. Singing his hand-written rap, talking about his future life with Taeyeon and their little kids. But of course he didn’t mention her there, as he wanted to surprise them up with their special stage that they prepared a lot for it, and actually it was their dream since forever.

 

Taeyeon, Bom, BoA, Lee Hi, Wendy, Luna, Rosé and Gummy all were in control of the high notes and the emotions of the song.

While the rappers blew the mood up with their upbeat and fascinating rap.

While running around the enormous stage that can hold up till 300 people alone, Jiyong’s eyes met his wife, stunning there while smiling to her fans brightly.

With a quick move, he turned her to him and winked to her ily and vroomed fast with Yongbae and Eunhyuk.

Taeyeon brust into laughter shyly and still shocked of his impossibility.

He made it so quick, that no one noticed them, as they were stuck in the messy area there.

 

The stages one followed the other.

TVXQ with SE7EN

Taeyeon and Bom

Red Velvet with BlackPink

Winner with NCT and SM’s newly announced girl group

Lee Hi with BoA and Gummy

Tiffany and CL

SHINee with EXO and Ikon

F(x) with Akdong Musicians

Jinusean with PSY and BoA

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri with Dara and Minzy

Super Junior had various stages with almost everyone. As Heechul with Taeyeon, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Lisa and Rosé with Taeyang, Minzy, Kai and Taemin that was the dancing team. Taeyeon didn’t include Jiyong, as she knew all the fans would focus on him, and that’s where jealousy takes place.

ZionT with Taeyong from NCT

MOBB with EXO-CBX

For their surprise 2NE1 returned back fully for this concert as they performed around 4 of their songs, then had some colloberation stages with other artists from their company and SM too.

Epik High had their dream stage with Taeyeon

There were more and more collaboration stages, that’s also including the solo and group’s performance too. and by that half of the time passed by already, leaving the last part for the two groups Girl’s generation and BIGBANG.

It was almost everyone’s choice, they told them to leave their stages till the end so it would be more appropriate to announce their relationship after their stages. And that didn’t include Jiyong and Taeyeon alone, as there was another new couple from SoshiBang which is our Tabi and Fany.

 

They really did as they were said to, SNSD had their performance first with ‘Lion Heart’, ‘Genie remix version’, ‘You think’ and their debut song ‘Into the new world’ with both versions remix and ballad.

Then after Tiffany’s solo stage, Taeyeon’s turn had come finally.

 

“Sky that pours light

(I) stand under it

Fly as if I’m dreaming

My life is a beauty”

 

Taeyeon sang her solo debut song with her silver gun.

“Forgotten dream-”

 she sang her next line skipping the rap part, as there was no one to sing it with her. And she didn’t want the fans to know yet about them with this stage, she wanted it more formal.

But the melody stopped for couple minutes, as someone’s shadow appeared Taeyeon’s behind from a dim light.

The fans howled hard as this shadow’s identity showed up.

 

“A story I’ve heard often somewhere

Ugly duckling and swan, a butterfly before it flies

People don’t know, they don’t see your wings

A new world you’ve met could be cruel”

 

Her husband surprised her from the back, by locking his gaze with her and singing her song sincerely by meaning every word that leaves his lips and showing all the love he can with his sparkling eyes that moment.

 

“But strong girl, you know you were born to fly

Tears you’ve cried,

all of the pain you’ve felt

for the day you’ll fly even higher,

It’s to prepare you. Butterfly,

Everybody’s gonna see it soon”

 

The fans went wild, they didn’t expect this at all. It was really the most surprising stage for the night so far.

 

Jiyong curtsied and said with a smirk, “Listen what the Queen will say..”

Taeyeon smiled shyly, and continued on with her song.

 

“Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart

Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it

Small memories wake me up one by one

It opens me up, as if it’ll fill the whole world

 

Past the long, long night

Want to embark on the road for a trip again

Why not? In this world,

One word that awakens my heart

 

Yesterday, I was alone

Countless gazes

Falling tears

I withstood another day again

 

Yesterday, that was a close call

All of the words that poured out

It embraced me, who was shaking, again

 

Sky that pours light

(I) stand under it

Fly as if I’m dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

My life is a beauty”

 

Jiyong sang the chorus here, “Ah~ Aha~”

Making all the fans chuckle, including Taeyeon.

 

“Flower petals wilt

I had difficult times, but followed a small light

Distant day, let it go far, faraway

I fly splendidly”

 

Taeyeon belted her high note perfectly. While Jiyong started singing the chorus again after staring at her admiringly for few moments.

 

“Sky that pours light

Renewed eyes”

“Renewed eyes”

“Fly far away”

 “Fly high, fly high”

“Beauty that belongs only to me”

 

“Moment I close my eyes,” Taeyeon looked at Jiyong, fastening their gazes again, “Time stops,” he went near to her, very near that they were just breaths apart. Which steamed the mood up, “I rise again.” she remarked her song up with its last verse, and Jiyong stamped this stage with a long forehead moisture kiss.

 

The fans still couldn’t believe their eyes, it was very unexpected. Jiyong and Taeyeon, BIGBANG and SNSD, SM and YG.

After that memorable stage, BIGBANG’s turn followed up.

They sang most of their last album, MADE.

 

With the last song, the light went off and only one spot light located Jiyong.

He held up his silver gun addressing his fans, “Annyeonghaseyo everyone,” he bowed his famous 90-degree bow. “I hope you enjoyed this concert so far,”

The fans screamed “YES!”

“That’s fortunate,” he wiped his sweat with the back of his hand as always ily, “I want to talk for a few minutes, is that okay?” he asked them.

“YES!” they replied cheerfully.

“Alright then,” he bent his long legs and sat on the stage’s floor. “Let me tell you one story that I really like.” He started. “One day there was a boy, he saw a girl getting harassed by a grownup man at a supermarket. He went and attacked him with a soju bottle that he broke it at his head, then took the girl’s hand and went running away.” He smiled, “From that day on, he couldn’t see anyone in the world beside her, she was his all, his love, his family, his friend, his past and future.”

The fans were so concentrated with him, that no one was talking and the whole stadium was quiet. 

He looked up at them, “Am I being boring?” he asked with a widen eyes.

“NO!” they replied back.

“Alright, anyway after this boy went through a lot with this girl. He promised himself to not be with her and he told her that he can’t love her ever.”

“WHY?!” they all whined with annoyingness in their tone.

“The girl and the boy broke up, but had reunited again after two years.” their smiled returned to their faces, “But as singers.”

They were surprised.

“These two turned out to be cousins after the time.” They got confused, “Moreover, the girl coolly pretended that nothing happened and told him, ‘You will lose me as a cousin too?’” he told them.

“Ohh~” they liked her.

“Because of this girl’s personality they returned to each other’s side, as cousins.” He winced, “but inside each of them knew that they can’t be JUST cousins. Since their feelings that they were holding for each other was strong enough to be dead by then.”

Sorrow could be seen on their faces.

“Time went by, and they kept convincing themselves that they’re JUST cousins.” He shrugged, “The girl were a doctor before being a singer, since she thought by being away from him she would forget him and go on alone. But as she kept watching over how he grew up normally without being affected by how cruelly he turned her down for nothing. She made her mind up, and went to one of the companies that kept scouting her the past years.”

He got more comfortably seated, “If I told you, that this girl had worked as a doctor and a singer at the same time would you believe me?”

“AYYYEEE~” they reacted sarcastically.

“Later on you’ll find out yourselves,” he raised his shoulders in ‘I don’t care’ meaning, “Furthermore, the years passed by them being beside each other’s side supporting and caring under the title ‘Cousins’. But one day, some conflictions happened, and they had to marry for some personal reason, you know like the one at the dramas at these days, the contract secret marriage.”

“Ohh~”

“Actually it was the boy’s side that wanted this girl to marry him. And she kindly helped him out by saying that ‘even after we get married and divorced, I want to be the same as now.’ The boy was in debt with her with the whole of his life. As she saved his life, by ruining hers.”

They were touched.

“This horrible boy, really ruined her life. He was a bad boy, he didn’t stayed at home, all h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter