Take #7 : The Runaway

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Author's POV 

 

 

“Ya Kim Taeyeon what all these are for?” her father came by again at the early morning to home.

“Good morning appa~” she kissed him. “You just came?”

“Yes, but what all these for little girl?” he looked at the luggage placed in the entrance alley.

“We’re staying at the school’s dorm from tonight.”

“What? What dorm? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I called but my little busy father never picked up the phone.” She pinched his cheeks playfully.

“So I’m not going to see you lately?”

“Are you happy?” she pouted.

“What are you saying, I feel like crying just by thinking about it right now.” He hugged her tightly.

“I feel the same.” She tighten the hug.

“Can’t you stay here?”

“I’m staying here alone all the time..”

Her father felt bad after hearing that from her.

“I’m sorry little girl..” he kissed her head’s crown. “..I’m gonna visit you from time to time, you can come on weekends right?” he asked her.

“I think so. Don’t worry I’ll be fine, just take care of yourself, I left you some notes here and there, if you needed anything just call me.”

“Okay, take care little girl.” He opened his wallet in order to give her some pocket money.

“Appa don’t, I have my card.” She told him, “Just take care, and don’t forget to have your meals in time and never miss one of them.”

“Little girl, if you needed anything you have Jiyong there-”

“Appa, Is Jiyong my private secretary? Why do you keep asking him to do things for me?”

“He’s just the best person to entrust my daughter with.”

Her father could see the confusion in his daughter’s face.

“I mean as a trustworthy relative, he’s the best friend for you that I can be worriless when you’re with him, no other meanings behind it.”

“Anyway, I’ve to go now dad.” She kissed him quickly, “Bye-bye, see you later.”

“Call me when arrive there.” He shouted for her from the door.

“I got it, bye~” she waved for him, and rode the car going toward the school.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah~” Yoona waved for her, as they were standing in front of the school’s dorm new building.

She went toward them.

“Aren’t you excited?” Sooyoung asked her.

“I’m totally looking forward our days in here.”

“Let’s make good memories together~” Taeyeon put her hand.

“Let’s make good memories together~” Yoona and Sooyoung put their hands on Taeyeon’s and all of them raised it up in the sky together joyfully.

 

“All right, everyone I’m honored today to reopen this building once again as Royalist Dreamer’s new student’s dorm building for the year 2005.”

“Yaaay!” they all cheered.

“You may be curious about why did I opened it while there’s only few weeks at the end of the education year, but the reason is that I just want from you to have fun in here and create good memories with each other, that you can end your trip in this school without any regrets.” The principal shared warmly. “Other events gonna happen from now on, just anticipate for it with patient.”

“Now everyone come with me to check their room number and roommates..” the teacher Mrs. Jung and Mr. Yang gathered the students to enter the building.

 

“Wooah..” they were stunned once they entered the dorm building.

“It’s awesome!”

“Daebak!”

“It’s way more modern and funky, the last decoration was classy and more royal designed.”

“It’s more like our taste, our age.”

“I love it!” Yoona shouted.

“It’s amazing!” Taeyeon reacted.

“Ahh~ it’s the start of our great memories to be created now.” Sooyoung said.

“Omo! Kwon Jiyong is here too!” One of the students noticed.

Taeyeon and the girls turned toward the source of this fuss..

It was the F4 entering the building as well.

“You’re coming in here too?” Sooyoung asked Daesung as they approached them.

“Of course, why wouldn’t we?”

“Ah it’s getting more exciting!” Seungri reacted.

“Ya calm down!” Jiyong hit his head.

“Yea Hyung..” he stood up still beside him.

Taeyeon chuckled at them, which caught Jiyong’s sight.

“Don’t smile.” He said to himself.

Taeyeon looked at him.

“What changed your mind?”

“We didn’t changed our minds, we were going to join you here from the start.” Yongbae shared.

“So we can look forward some actions to happen in here..” Sooyoung commented.

“Action? What actions?”

“Comedy for Seungri and Daesung, heart flutters from Yongbae and finally some Romance from Jiyong as we used to see back then in middle school.”

“Exactly, I really missed those days.” Yoona agreed.

“Me too actually.” Daesung said.

“Then let us have some from them..” Yoona asked.

“Sure, anything for our beautiful girls~” the playboy Seungri replied.

“Ya! You never learn?” Jiyong hit him again, which made Taeyeon chuckle once again.

And that made Jiyong repeat the same two words again to himself, “Don’t smile.”

 

“Kids you have one hour to empty your stuff before your class start, hurry!” the teacher announced for the students.

 

“What did you bring?” Yoona asked Taeyeon.

“Just clothes and some dolls with my coloring books.”

“Coloring books? You seem so childish like this~” Sooyoung reacted.

“It’s anti-stress coloring books.”

“I can’t understand you really.” Yoona said and went to bring some hangers.

“I finished let me help you..” Taeyeon told Sooyoung.

By that they finished unpacking their belongs and went to their classes.

 

Days went by and the end of the week came..

 

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked the laying Taeyeon at the roof after taking the earphone from her ear.

“You came?” she paused the music, “I just felt like hearing to some music.”

“I think you’re going to be a regular person in here.”

“It’s your fault to let me enjoy that day here together.”

“Did you get the photo?”

“Photo? Ah the twins, they so adorable!” she reacted cutely.

Jiyong chuckled at her.

“I don’t feel like being here..”

“Me too.” Taeyeon sighed.

“Should we-”

“Should we-”

They said at the same time. Then laughed~

Jiyong nodded, and Taeyeon did too.

“Won’t we get into trouble?”

“Don’t worry I’m here.”

 

They went to their dorm, changed into comfortable clothes and escaped from a secret runaway door that only Jiyong knew about it in this huge yard of the school.

 

“Where are we going to?” Taeyeon asked him, while they were inside Jiyong’s Bentley.

“Where do you feel like going?”

“There’s a place I had always wanted to visit since it come out a lot in the Korean dramas.”

“Where?”

“The street market.”

“Alright, it’s near from here, hold on tight..” he said that and went with all his speed toward the famous street market.

 

“Wooah~” They opened their mouths in daze.

“You never came here before?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong.

“Yes, it’s my first time.”

“Omo! I saw this at the drama, let’s try it~” She saw a street’s snacks carriage.

 

Taeyeon tried it, “Omona! It’s really dying for taste!” She reacted. “Aren’t you going to try some?”

“I don’t eat things like this.”

“Ya, don’t be picky you’ll regret it later. Here..” she buried a mouthful bite into his mouth.

Jiyong was startled with the amazing taste that he had for the first time in his life.

“What do you think? It’s delicious isn’t it?” Taeyeon asked happily.

Jiyong nodded.

“Ajumma, give us two person serves here!” Taeyeon called for the seller Ajumma.

They finished it quicker than expected.

“Ajumma two more!” Jiyong was the one to shout now.

“Ajumma another two!” Taeyeon called again.

“You’re eating really well students.” The seller Ajumma told them while serving the food for them.

“It’s because your cook is delicious~” Taeyeon told her cutely.

“You’re really pretty, this is extra for you~” she gave more portion as a serves.

After eating, eating and eating. Their bellies were about to burst.

“Ahh~ I’m gonna die.” Taeyeon cried out.

“Me too, it’s the first time to eat this much.” Jiyong admitted.

“Let’s have a walk then..” Taeyeon suggested.

“We ate it well Ajumma~” Taeyeon told the selle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter