Take #36 : The Confession 2 (Love In The Air)

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I have a request..” Tiffany came up on the stage. “..Taeyeonie wrote this song alone and have you sing it together with her in mind, but I know that I you didn’t have a chance to do so.”

“I think you read my mind.”

She winked for him, and left the stage in hurry so they can start.

 

 

 

Sky that pours light

(I) stand under it

Fly as if I’m dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

Jiyong held up his mic, and phenomenally rap it out as if it was his song.

 

A story I’ve heard often somewhere

Ugly duckling and swan, a butterfly before it flies

People don’t know, they don’t see your wings

A new world you’ve met could be cruel

 

But strong girl, you know you were born to fly

Tears you’ve cried,

all of the pain you’ve felt

for the day you’ll fly even higher,

It’s to prepare you. Butterfly,

Everybody’s gonna see it soon

 

Taeyeon couldn’t be any happier that moment, a permeant smile curved her lips up, as tears filled her eyes secretly.

 

Sky that pours light

(I) stand under it

Fly as if I’m dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart

Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it

Small memories wake me up one by one

It opens me up, as if it’ll fill the whole world

 

Past the long, long night

Want to embark on the road for a trip again

Why not? In this world,

One word that awakens my heart

 

Yesterday, I was alone

Countless gazes

Falling tears

I withstood another day again

 

Yesterday, that was a close call

All of the words that poured out

It embraced me, who was shaking, again

 

Sky that pours light

(I) stand under it

Fly as if I’m dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

My life is a beauty

 

Flower petals wilt

I had difficult times, but followed a small light

Distant day, let it go far, faraway

I fly splendidly

 

Sky that pours light

Renewed eyes (Renewed eyes)

Fly far away (Fly high, fly high)

Beauty that belongs only to me

 

Moment I close my eyes, Time stops

I rise again

 

 

Jiyong hurried and hugged her tight, then raised her with his arms up to let her really fly as a butterfly.

 

She was smiling, and he was smiling too.

Finally you could see happiness on their faces.

 

As he put her down, Jiyong turned away heading down the stage, but unfortunately he passed out on the stage before completing his steps.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon hurried toward him.

“Oh God!”

“Hyung!”

“Jiyong-ah!”

 

Taeyeon took his head and rested it on her lap, calling helplessly for him, “Jiyong! Jiyong please wake up!” while shaking his head gently.

“Please give me the first aid!” Taeyeon cried out.

As she said that, Jiyong opened his eyes slowly.

“Are you okay? What happened? Are you feeling dizzy like that time? Tell me!” she panicked again.

Jiyong said, “I.. I.. I think that..”

“What?” she asked with worries filling her eyes.

“I think that I fell in love with you!” he said with a grin drawn on his face naughtily.

“W-What?”

A first aid box was flying in the air down toward them.

Jiyong got seat up right, he told her to open it up.

When she came back to reality and opened it, there was only a white-golden stethoscope.

He took it from her hands, plugged it into her ears and held the end of it.

He started talking gently, so it won’t bother her ears. “Taeyeon-ah, the love of my life. I love you, I have always did. Don’t get angry, but I want to say this word for the last time.. I’m sorry for every single moment went by that I hurt you in.” Taeyeon frowned at him, “Do you remember when we first kissed at the pension house that we had our MT at?” she nodded. “I had reserved that pension from the very next day from its owner, and bought it as soon as I reached the legal age. I didn’t want to lose such a memorable place in my life.” Taeyeon went eye-widen, as their friends did. “From that day onward, I couldn’t forget your touch on my lips. Yes I tried kissing other girls when I got in this industry, trying to find someone that would make me forget yours. But there was none.” She grinned proudly. Jiyong was seated cross-legged, while Taeyeon on her knees. He took off his suit jacket, putting it on her legs, so she would sit comfortably. “After that, when you came out before me at the waiting room on your debut stage. It was as life returned back to me, I felt sorry about hiding my feelings from you and letting you hurt, but as I saw that look in your eyes. A song came up to me, and that was the flame that started BIGBANG’s popularity. Of course everyone know it..”

 He looked at them, and they shouted in unison, “Lies” 

“That’s right, “I’m so sorry, but I love you.” From that moment on, every single song I wrote was a song with thoughts of you. Especially my solo album. Crooked, Window, Black, R.O.D, Who You?, Eventually, Missing You and many more.” Taeyeon was touched, “I was producing the album, and keeping in mind “What should I do that will make Taeyeon like it?” that all was the purpose that made me continue in this industry.” Tears started forming, “Do you remember the song “That XX”?” she nodded, “Actually I wrote it while having in mind that you’re already dating and I’m really fighting for you. Which I really wished I could do in reality.” He bowed his head for some instants. While Taeyeon looking at him meaningfully. “I think this song came in handy when you really dated that kid. Now that I finally could say it out loud for the first time, I HATE IT!” he screamed it in her ears that startled her. “I really HATED it! I HATE it when you’re with someone else other than me! I know I’m selfish, but you’re MINE!” he shouted again sincerely. “I’m sorry kid, but this girl isn’t yours from the very start! And you’re an for God’s sake!” he left the stethoscope and went up glaring at him, “If you can’t protect her in the first place, why would you date her?!” he held him by the collar and yelled at him hard.

“Jiyong, please!” Taeyeon went toward him pulling him away.

“ YOU! Really YOU!!” he wanted to really fight with him, but with Taeyeon middling between them, he just couldn’t. “Such a girly boy! So sleep off with one of your members instead!”

“Jiyong, what’s wrong with you? It been ages about this!” Taeyeon got angry.

“Sorry for not having the occasion where I can meet your ex-boyfriend and kick his before!”

“What? My got kicked by almost half of the men in here already! Including you!” Baekhyun burst out.

“W-What?” Taeyeon was shocked with this brand new information. “Who?”

“All BIGBANG members, Kangin, siwon, heechul, leeteuk, onew, minho, Jonghyun, Myungsoo, lee soohyuk should I continue?”

“Are you for real?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“Then what do you want us to do? Cross arms and watch you drown in these tears you shed because of him?” TOP asked her half sarcastic half serious.

“Baekhyun is a good man, but he was just too young and inexperienced that time.” Heechul said. “But actually he deserves what we did for him, and he acknowledge it, right Baek?”

“Yes, I’m really sorry noona.” He bowed his head down.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong, you really kicked his ? I didn’t know!” Kangin tapped on his shoulder.

“It was a memorable scene actually,” Yongbae said, “We were on our way back home, when he read this breaking news when it already passed midnight. We were driving that night alone, he turned the car dramatically and headed toward his company, to see him exiting there with s, can I continue?” he looked around.

“Ya continue! How can you stop right there?!!” Bom yelled from there.

“So,” he returned to the exciting mode, “they bowed down innocently, “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!” while Jiyong just greeted him with punch on his face making his lips bleed. If I didn’t stop him that day, liteally he wouldn’t be here with us now.”

“Aye, you want me to believe that Jiyong can fight?” PSY snorted.

Taeyeon glared at him, “This girl here in front of you is alive because of him, without his fight spirt I wouldn’t be here neither.”

“A-Alright..” he sacredly backed off.

“Well, he kicked him here and there, and swore at him couple of times harshly. Then cooled down for a bit and I had to drag him back to the car.”

Jiyong chuckled, “Ya, you can’t do this. Making yourself the angel and turning me into a devil!” he got excited now, “After he locked me in the car, he went back toward them in excuse to talk with them, but I clearly saw him knocking him down harshly.”

“W-Why? Why did you do all this for him? It wasn’t his fault!..” Taeyeon was looking at him apologetically.

“It’s the least thing that I deserve getting after having you getting hurt because of me.” Baekhyun told her. “And besides, it didn’t hurt that much.” He laughed it off.

“B-But..”

“Peek-a-Poo!” he said surprisingly. “This all was an act.”

“W-What?!” she was taken aback.

“I wanted to tell about this so I wouldn’t hide anything from you, but it was awkward to start it off like it’s a simple chat.” Jiyong messed his hair, while confessing shyly.

“Wait.. I’m confused right here. So are you saying you kicked his off or not?”

“I did, how could I not when he hurt you!”

“What a thing to praise you for really!” she hit his head strongly.

“Ouch!” he held his head in pain.

“Ah I’m sorry! I forgot really!” Taeyeon panicked again.

He lifted his head up while grinning, and stole a quick kiss from her red lips.

“Try to apologize from this moment on, with every apology there’s a punishment like this.”

Her cheeks reddened hardly.

“Come over here, let me finish my confession.” He held her hand and got on the stage again.

 

“Wait, I think you got bored from all this and confused for sure, is there anyone in here want to take this opportunity to confess something up?” Jiyong suggested. “Since my confession I will complete it secretly with my wife later on.” He winked for her ily.

“Me!” TOP held his hand up.

Everyone was shocked.

“The stage is for you hyung.” Jiyong told him then whisper to him secretly. “Good luck with your confession.” And shrugged at the end on his way back toward his wife.

 

“I know this may be cheesy and awkward, but there’s some words inside me that I can’t hold them in here anymore.” TOP said. “Somewhere in this room, there’s a lady that stole my heart when I saw her for the first time 12 years away.” Everyone howled. “I fell for her that moment, when she was seated-”

“Can I mention that story?” Taeyeon cut him.

TOP was relieved as someone saved him from drowning.

He nodded.

Taeyeon started narrating their story..

“While we were sitting together at the breakfast table at the early morning together, the doorbell rang..

“I will get it..” mother was serving the last side dish at the table.

We were eating quietly, till we heard mother exclaiming loudly “Omona!”

“Who came in this early morning?” Choi uncle asked, while sipping from his dark coffee.

“Mom, do we have guests?” Seunghyun asked his mother while coming in toward the dining table.

“Is that?-” I asked Hyeyoon Seunghyun’s older sister.

“T-Taeyeon?” he called first, noticing me sitting there.

I turned from my place, to see the oppa that I missed all this time the most before my eyes.

“Tabi!” I ran and jumped at him, locking my legs around his waist.”

She turned at Jiyong, “Sorry Hon!” she told him.

She completed, “So this girl that was there was shocked with this scene.

“Ya Taengoo~” he took me in circles. “When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me?” he told me as we weren’t hugging, but I was still wrapping my legs around him, and he wrapped his arms around my back to avoid letting me fall.

“I wanted to surprise you~”

“And you succeed in that little girl~” His pinched my nose playfully.”

 

“Ya Kim Taeyeon, can you not tell us in all small details?!” Jiyong told her jealously.

She ignored him, and completed excitedly, ““Come in son..” his mother told him.

He came with me being attached to him.

“Will you stay like this?” his sister told him, as Seunghyun oppa sat the dining table and me on him.

“Why can’t we?” I remember squeezing him.

She shook her head, while his parents were laughing at us. “I can never analyze your relationship.”

“From our perfectness together you can’t, right?” Seunghyun told her in a cheesy way.”

TOP bowed his head in embarrassment.

““Aigoo~” she hit us playfully.

Seunghyun’s eye fell at another person sitting there.

“Omo! We really had guests..”

“Ah this? She’s my friend..” I introduced her to him.” Taeyeon said, still leaving this lady anonymous.

TOP looked at her with grateful eyes.

“This lady had been roaming around my Tabi’s mind for 12 years already. I always tell him to confess, but he refuse for some unknown reason. But I’m really glad and really excited that he took his courage finally to confess to her.” She shrugs, “I think he got it after watching us, he’s always this jealous type!” Taeyeon said with her mic on, while it was supposed to be a whisper.

Everyone laughed at her.

 

“Thank you Taeng for summarizing this quickly.” TOP said.

“Wait, what? Summarizing?” Jiyong asked sarcastically, “Where’s the summarizing in “Ya Taengoo~” he took me in circles. “When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me?” he told me as we weren’t hugging, but I was still wrapping my legs around him, and he wrapped his arms around my back to avoid letting me fall.” He rapped them out really fast, till this moment no one knows how he memorized them that fast.

Everyone was in awe.

“Are you perhaps J-Jealous?” TOP asked while chuckling in disbelief.

“Huh~ who is jealous?-” Taeyeon tickled him, “Yes, I’m Jealous! What are you going to do?” he whined childishly and pouted cutely while crossing his arms.

Taeyeon quickly put these lips in their reset form by smacking into them instantly.

His eyes widen up.

“Just try and pout again, when we are not at home!” she told him underneath her smile, which was terrifying for Jiyong. Since it was more like a threaten for him.

 

“Anyway, where was I again?” TOP was so confused and sweating hard.

“Ya Choi Seunghyun, just cut the chase and lock her in your arms already.”

He was taken aback.

“We all know that it’s her.” Dara told him with a wink.

He smiled and flew toward her.

 

For YG family they knew who was this lady is. Since once at one of their after concert party, they were playing Truth-or-Dare aside, and he was drunk and spill it all out suddenly by cracking his glass of 1967 wine. “Why do people call her Pink Pig? She’s more like a white swan. A gorgeous deer. Why? Why? Why?!” he whined childishly.

Since that day, they all knew. But never mention it out, since they knew how shy TOP was.

 

“Who are you talking about?” Sungmin asked.

TOP went hurrying toward her.

He curtsied in front of her mannerly.

“Mrs. Hwang, You were the only woman in my life the past years and hope that you will accept to stay as my woman from this moment on and own me.”

Tiffany was bowing her head down, unable to meet his gaze.

Everyone didn’t expect this to happen. Seriously, who would suspect TOP and Tiffany to be together once in this life? Well, I think there’s me and Taeyeon at least.

“Unnie, what are you doing? Won’t you answer him?” Yoona poked her arm, as moments went by and TOP still there’s on his knee in front of her.

“Tiff, are you crying?” Taeyeon came lifting her head up.

She sniffed, her eyes had blood-shots in them, and her makeup is all ruined up.

“Ya boo what’s wrong? You hate him that much?” she took her face to hug it toward her belly.

“Stephanie, I’m sorry..” TOP said while agony coating his voice.  

“N-No..” he shook her head slowly, he lifted his head up. “..I’m not r-rejecting you!”

“W-What? Then why are you crying?” his eyes widen up, waiting for this answer.

“I’m crying because I can’t believe it,” she wiped her tears off while pouting cutely, “Why did it take 12 years for you to finally confess it out?!” she whined loudly.

“Because I was concerning about if I was the best choice for you or not.” He said sincerely, with his eyes meeting hers romantically. “I didn’t want to be selfish and ruin your life by letting you live it with me.”

She hit him fast hardly on his chest, “It’s the best life that I was dreaming of for 12 freaking years!!” she cried out.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her for the first time and held her like there’s no tomorrow.

“YESSSSSS!!!” Taeyeon screamed out in dolphin’s tone, and hurried toward her husband’s side where he was filming all this personally.

“You look like someone that just won the champion!” he with a shrug.

“I won something bigger than this, I finally saw my best two people in this world happiness.” Taeyeon said it, and broke into tears at the end.

Jiyong jerked his phone, and took his wife into his long arms comforting her.

“I think that’s why they felt like when they saw us together.” She said in muffled voice as she was literally buried in his chest.

“I love you Kim Taeyeon.”

“Why so random?” she peeked up at him, with a frown and a tear stopped midway on her cheek.

He kissed that tear and swallow it up, “Because I feel like I just fell again in love with you.”

She still blushes everytime he confesses his love to her. Like it’s endless, it starts every moment their eyes met, they fell in love once more from the first square.

 

While they were having dinner all together, happily and love was floating in the air.

“May I request a song?” Taeyeon asked.

They gave her their attention.

“Lee Hi, could we hear “My Love” ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter