Take #6 : Meaningful instants

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

The kids returned back to the school’s entrance, where all their parents were waiting there anticipating for their coming back..

 

All the students ran toward their parents, except for these two..

 

“Taeyeon, should we leave first?” Jiyong asked his protected princess in front of him, that he was guiding her with her wheelchair.

“U-Uh..” he could see the jealous look in her eyes, as everyone was in their parents arms except the two of them.

 

“Jiyong-ah~” someone called for him.

When he looked for the source of sound.

“Jiyong-ah, how are you son?” it was his aunt and uncle with Seungri.

“We heard that you fainted!”

“I’m fine, don’t worry aunt.”

“Who is this? it’s a new face..” she commented as she noticed the girl that Jiyong was driving with the wheelchair.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” She bowed down from the chair.

“She’s the transferred student, she came at the last semester of this year.” Seungri explained to her.

“Uh, welcome in here dear.”

“See you later Jiyong-ah.” His uncle greeted him and headed toward their car first.

 

“So, these are Seungri’s family?” Taeyeon asked as they were heading toward Jiyong’s car as well.

“Yes.”

From her silence, Jiyong knew what she was thinking of.

“Taeyeon-ah, I told you let the time heals and reveal everything up, live your moment right now, and don’t think too much about it.” He kneeled in front of her and told her seriously. “Did you understand me?” he pinched her cheeks.

She nodded while smiling.

He continued pushing her toward his Bentley.

“Jiyong,” she called. “Thank you for everything.”

Jiyong smiled sincerely from her back, and just resumed his way.  

 

Jiyong drove her somewhere.

 

When they arrived..

“Where are we?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hospital.”

“Why? I’m really fine.”

“That’s not in our eyes.”

“Our? This is my dad doing again right?”

He went out, and the nurse came toward them holding the wheelchair.

 

Just at the same moment, some man arrived shouting..

 

“Please help me here!” 

Jiyong and Taeyeon looked at him, it was a man with his pregnant wife wanting to unload from the taxi.

Taeyeon told the nurse, “Please go and help them.”

“B-But-”

“Go hurry!” she told her.

 

The nurse headed toward them with the wheelchair, and went with all their speed toward the nearest doctor, since the wife was in an emergency status.

 

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon, then suddenly came near to her and held her up like a baby.

“W-What are you doing?” she was startled.

“You gave up the chair to them to let me carry you, aren’t you?” he naughtily told her.

“W-What?!” she was shocked with his words as well.

He continued on carrying her inside, while letting out a quiet chuckle secretly.

 

Taeyeon kept on shouting at him quietly to let her down, put Jiyong resisted all the hits and swings she did and took her to the emergency room quickly.

The people were just looking at them, and gossiping silently..

“Look at those little kids..”

“Wooah, this is just romantic~”

“Tsk Tsk, the kids these days..”

“They’re so cute~”

“Omo! He’s a real man~”

“They must be in love~” with the last comment Jiyong heard it clearly and loudly, but Taeyeon didn’t since she was still whining and kicking her legs in the air to get down again.

 

“What’s wrong with you student?” the doctor approached them.

“She fell in the forest when we were on a school trip.”

“Let me check it..”

She moved Taeyeon’s ankle around, and Taeyeon’s scream wasn’t as loud as the last days. “Do you feel any pain?”

“Not much as before.”

“Then your wound is healing right now, I’ll change the cast for you. And write some creams and antibiotics you should take every 6 hours, make sure to have them in time and come the next week, we’ll change the cast for you and will check on your ankle.”

“Okay.”

The doctor changed the cast for her, then wrote for them the medicines they needed, “Hope you’ll recover fast.” The doctor told them and went to see the other patients.

“Thank you.”

 

While Jiyong was assisting Taeyeon in laying down at the hospital's bed, someone came from their back..

“Student, you're the one from earlier with the wheelchair right?” a middle aged man asked them.

“I think so. but how?..” Jiyong answered

“I asked around, and the nurse told me that you gave up your wheelchair for my wife..”

“How is your wife sir? hope the kids are healthy..” Taeyeon asked.

“She and the kids are in the best health all because of you, thank you..” he bowed to them.

“What are you doing sir, it's nothing really.” Jiyong raised him up.

“I'm glad for that sir, hope the kids will grow up in the best health and i'm sure they'll recieve a lot of love and happiness from you two.” Taeyeon told him while still laying over there.

“My wife want to see you is that possible?” he asked them.

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon, "Of course.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong brought the wheelchair and took her to the mother's room.

 

“Wife, those are the students that helped us..” the man told his wife as they reached the wife's room, she was holding the two twins in her hands.

“Thank you soo much.” The mother of the new born twins tried to bow down for them.

“Ayee~ You don't have to mam.” Jiyong assist her back comfotably.

“We don't know how to thank you really..” she said. 

“Can i hold the kid for a moment?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Of course.” she replied happily.

She gave the girl to Jiyong and the boy to Taeyeon.

While looking at those two students, the parents got an idea and discussed it for a moment together while they were in daze at how beautiful and angelic those two new born twins.

“We were talking about a way that we could repay and remember this favor you did for our kids, and we found one..” the dad started, “..We want to name our twins after your names, is that possible?” the mother asked.

“O-Our names?” Taeyeon was startled with their discussion.

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon, and she just smiled back.

“I think it will be our honor.” Jiyong replied.

The parents got happier by hearing that they accepted.

“And your names are?..” the father said.

“I'm Kwon Jiyong.”

“And I'm Kim Taeyeon.” they replied while never taking their eyes off from the two angels in their arms.

“Wooah, you have such a beautiful and unique names.” the mother commented.

“So now we have a junior of Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong.”

“Welcome to the world Choi Taeyeon and Choi Jiyong.” the father told them.

Jiyong and Taeyeon were soo happy with this happening to them.

“We'll never forget your kindness.” the mother told them sincerely.

“Can we take a picture for you with the kids?” the father asked them as he brought his instant camera.

“Of course, I would like to.” Taeyeon became excited.

They all gathered together, with Taeyeon holding baby Taeyeon and Jiyong holding baby Jiyong, and the twins parents from each side. 

“1, 2, 3.. say kimchi!” the nurse told them.

“Another one.. 1, 2..”

“The last one.. Kimchi!”

She made a copy for each of Taeyeon and Jiyong and one for the parents.

 

“Wooah, It turned out really beautiful~” Taeyeon reacted.

“Thank you kids. we'll never forget this deed you did.”

“Just we hope the kids to grow up and be as good as you two.” the mother told them.

“Hope we can meet the baby Taeyeon and baby Jiyong when they grow up.” Jiyong said.

“Can we have something to be in contact?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course, here's my number..” the father gave them his number and they gave back their number too, “I'll send you the photos of the twins from time to time.”

“I'm really happy that all this happened to us.” Taeyeon reacted.

“So we'll see you later then, hope the kids and their mother will have the best health and grew up beautifully.” Jiyong told them while holding onto Taeyeon's wheelchair.

“It was a great chance to meet you, wish to your all the best.” Taeyeon told them.

“It was a bless to meet you really.” the mother told her.

“Bye-bye little angels~” they waved to the babies, greeted the parents one last time and then headed back to their place in this huge hospital.

“I'm really glad that we had to live such a moment in our life.” Taeyeon told Jiyong the one that was driving her back with the wheelchair, he just smiled and continued their way with a light heart and a valuable memory to be graved in their heart and mind.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon’s guardian?..” the nurse called, as soon as they reached that zone again.

“Here.” Jiyong raised his hand.

“You’re Kim Taeyeon’s guardian? But..”

“I’m her guardian, the secretary will come later and take care of these paper work.” His words surprised the nurse.

“What are you saying?-”

“Here this is the personal card for her father, and this is mine you can call me if there’s anything wrong. For the secretary, he’ll come as soon as he finish this urgent meeting just now.”

The nurse was speechless.

When she looked at the personal card of the Taeyeon’s father, it was no other than..

“Omo! Taeyeon-ah!~” a punch of nurses approached Taeyeon just when that nurse realized this situation.

“When did you come back?”

“Taeyeon-ah~ we missed you little girl.”

“Park nurse, Choi nurse!” Taeyeon recognized them.

“Omo! You recognized us?” they were surprised.

“How can I forget your voice Park nurse and Choi nurse, I heard it for 3 years daily.”

They laughed~

“What’s wrong?”

“You hurt you ankle?”

“How?”

They all were worried.

“It just happened.”

“Where’s your father.”

“Right, where’s Dr. Kim?”

“My father, he’s..”

“Her father is having an urgent meeting right now.” A voice came out.

When they recognized the source of this voice..

“Who are you?” Park nurse asked.

“I’m Taeyeon’s-”

“He’s my f-friend.” Taeyeon quickly answered.

“Omo! That great, you even got friends now.”

They started tearing up.

“Ahh~ what’s wrong?” Taeyeon whined.

“We’re just happy to see you living your life happily once again like this.” Choi nurse replied.

“That’s right, Taeyeon-ah from now on just live happily and stop getting hurt anymore.”

“I will, just stop tearing up.” She held their hands.

They laughed suddenly~

“Do you remember when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter