Take #20 : Narrating The Whole Past

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Check out the foreword for the new updates that were made~

Hope you like it, but there's one last precious poster that i have i'll update it at the last few chapters, since i really like it and it's the story's offical cover~ look forward to it ^^

-8 to our dragon's bday~~ <33

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Taeyeon’s father went calling for help from his father, as his sisters were scolding him for a while, while chasing him all around the palace.

“Appa see what they did with me!” he showed him how his clothes were messy and wounded here and there.

“Girls stop! What did he do wrong in this?” his father asked while laughing at his childish kids.

“What did he do wrong?” she shouted. “Then having a child out of marriage is not a wrong?” his sister exploded.

“W-What?” Taeyeon exclaimed confusedly.

“Noona!” Kim Jongsuk shouted at her angrily.

“Taeyeon come with me-” Jiyong took Taeyeon with her wrist to get out from here, but she refused.

“What are you s-saying?” She asked again.

“Great, she doesn’t know too?!” she reacted in anger toward her brother.

“Taeyeon come with me…” again Jiyong told her.

“Leave me, I want to hear it...” she jerked off his hand angrily.

 But he held onto it again firmly and said, “I said let’s go!”

 

Taeyeon were swinging and kicking her legs in the air wanting to return back in and hear the whole truth that shocked her ears and grew the anger more in her heart.

 

“I said let me go!” she were trying to take Jiyong’s firm grip at her wrist.

“Kim Taeyeon!” he brought her before his eyes and called out angrily and loudly.

Taeyeon were wavered for a moment, but she shouted back with the same way saying, “Why should I ran away from the truth? why did you brought me out here? I have the right to hear the truth.. I want to hear it!” she cried out with all her heart.

“Are you sure?” he told while never letting go from her strong yet wavering gaze.

“Yes-”

“I don’t think so…” he cut her quickly confidently. “…you’re just acting all strong, but I know you better Kim Taeyeon. You want to run away more than ever from here right now.”

“Jiyong, you don’t know me-”

“You’re afraid.” He said rapidly once again. 

Taeyeon’s eyes started to show her real inner self by the time.

“I’m n-not.” she shuttered.

“You’re actually not ready to face the truth yet.”

“Kwon Jiyong!” she cried out in anger.

He swiped her in an instant, as she ended up being frozen just few breaths apart from him.

“Taeyeon, you know that you can’t act strong in front of me.” He started, “By knowing the truth now, you’ll mentally broke down. Are you in the right time for that to happen now? Isn’t your comeback the next weeks? Do you want to be eaten up with negative comments from the netizens as for the past comebacks? Do you want to hear the words ‘Go Die!’, ‘Fake’, ‘She tricked us!’ once again?” he was shouted at her. “Taeyeon-ah, by knowing the truth now or later nothing will change. Since the past is in the past, and the truth will find her way out no matter how hard or complicated the situations gets now or later. But the most important thing is...”

“What?”

“Timing. As you set the right time, where you’re stress less and ready to open your heart and mind up for this, you’ll be able to handle and get over it quickly and easily. But now it’s really not the right timing.”

“Why? I’ll be able to get over it, let me go…” she acted all stubborn again, wanting to show him that I’m strong enough without you.

“Kim Taeyeon!” he gripped more firmer and pulled her closer than ever, locking their eyes deeply in each other in silence for couple moments.

Taeyeon swam too deep into his eyes, finding sincere and purity in them.

“Why can’t you understand me? Why do you keep wanting to get hurt over and over? Is it that hard to listen to my words? You know that I’m doing all this for your own sake!..”

“My own sake? Hiding the truth about my own mother that I never saw or can’t even remember is for my own sake?!-” she exploded at him and ended up trembling while crying her heart out at him.

But she got what she needed the most at that moment from the best person that could give to her.

A Hug.

That was what Taeyeon wanted from the moment she broke down as she knew the truth about her family and her father. But they opened her wound once again by mentioning her secret of birth that drove her crazy.

 

He hugged her tightly as if he was going to lose her, “It’s okay, everything is okay.” He kept repeating those words, till he felt suddenly her head getting heavier and it titled to the side unconsciously.

“Taeyeon-ah!” he called, “Kim Taeyeon!” he tried slapping her gently hoping she would open her eyes, but she already flew off to her own world. “Taeyeon!” he shouted.

 

 

On the other hand, those siblings didn’t ended their fight yet. The two sisters were so ashamed and worried about the family’s reputation as this matter spread out.  

“Kim Jongsuk! You know that we’re doing all that for our family-” as his sister continued on with their quarrel.

“Taeyeon!” her brother cried out.

“Ya! Who am I talking to?-” she shouted, but then noticed her nephew Jiyong coming in with her nieces in his hands but seemed to be out of life. 

 

“Uncle!” Jiyong called for her father.

“What happened? Why is she like this?”

“We were talking and suddenly she became like this!” he told him.

“Seungri-ya! Call for them to bring my bag quickly!” he ordered his nephew.

“Omo! What happened here?” his mother came as she heard the news from her talkative grandson Seungri.

“Please make me some space, Jiyong call Lee secretary to prepare the car…”

“Alright.” He went up and called him.

“Why? Where are you going? Just let her stay here at the medical center.”

“I don’t think this is the right place for her yet.”

“What do you mean? She share the same blood as us.”

“But I don’t think that the people she shares the same blood with are worth living with.”

“What are you saying Kim Jongsuk?” his mother asked angrily.

“Well, ask your beloved daughters first!” he spat at her with an irritating expression. “I think it’s the most regretful day in my life.”

 “Uncle the car is ready.” Jiyong came back in sharing.

He told him, “Jiyong-ah, help me out please..”

By that Taeyeon were carried again by her cousin Jiyong. While her father took her belongs and followed him running toward the car quickly.

 

 

Jiyong stopped in front of the car.

“What’s wrong? Let’s go..” his uncle said.

“Uncle I’ll take her home, you go and get what you need from the hospital.”

“What? But-”

“It’s better this way, I wouldn’t know what to bring if I go and you know.” He told him.

“Sure then let’s do that. Lee secretary, bring the other car..”

He helped Jiyong in laying Taeyeon on his lap and hurried to the other car.

 

“What do you keep on getting hurt little girl?” he said as he ruffled her hair away from her eyes.

Taeyeon was passed out on his lap, heading toward her house with her cousin.

 

As her father came back, Jiyong already put Taeyeon in her bed. He went to her and gave her some medication with IV shot and went outside to calm the worried dragon waiting there.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Taeyeon is weak you know her better..” he started explaining, “..But she doesn’t shows anyone that side from her.”

“Sure I know that very well.”

“So she took that sudden shock this morning, then followed it with the unnecessarily move from your aunt that worsen it for her and that pressured her more than she was pressured because of re-filming the MV once again because of her member departure or something like that!”

“So now what will happen to her?”

“It’s just a shock, so getting enough sleep and nutrients will regain her energy back. But I don’t about how to cure her from inside.” He sighed, “I think I hurt her more than ever! I didn’t want it to turn out like this!” he regretted it.

Jiyong tapped his uncle’s shoulder, “Don’t worry uncle, Taeyeon is a considerate girl. She’ll get over everything once she reclaim her calmness and empty her head up from all these useless stress and thoughts.”

“How will all this happen?” Jiyong could see how his eyes were sad and concerned at his one and only daughter.

“Leave that to me, I will try..”

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon opened her eyes to find her soul sister beside her..

“Taeyeon-ah~” he hugged her with tears in her eyes.

“What brought you here? Where is here?” she asked the pinkish Fany.

“Where do you mean? Of course we’re at our dorm.” She told her worriedly, “I heard that you passed out when you were at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter