Take #22 : Finding A Residence

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm so sorry for all the confusion that you get with the last chapters. 

Hope this first part here will explain everything and let you get the idea of all this. 

PS: Any more confusion, please tell me and i'll willingly solve it up ^^

The exciting part just started~

Sorry for speeding up with the plot, but i think going to the main point is better from playing around with words and wasting time. 

Stay tuned for the wedding, and settling down at their new house together.

NOTE: All the provided photo's down there is 100% real and in South Korea. If anyone would like to read more about about it i'll gladly share the link with you all. 

"Yeah~ I like to be 100% assured from my words, so I studied a little about these stunning building+rents+what they provied+how much does it costs+where and when+ect... 'Weirdo' I know xD~"

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Flashback

 

“Ajumma, what should I do now? My mind going to explode!” Taeyeon cried out helplessly as she told Choi ajumma that is more like taking the role of her mother in this life.

“Taeyeon-ah, to summarize all this..” she said, “..You found out that you’re a member of our country’s royal family.” She nodded. “Then if we talked about your mother, she went overseas and married someone else before returning back to Korea with your uncle that got treated there, then she knew that she’s carrying you inside her. Right?”

“Yes.”

“So you got into an accident as you were 13 with your stepfather, he died and you went missing.” Taeyeon nodded, “But in reality you weren’t missing but at the hospital under your father’s care, since he was your doctor.”

“Right.”

“After you woke up, you called your doctor by ‘Father’ unknowingly, even though you knew he isn’t your father.”

“That’s also right.”

“But at the end he turned out to be really your maternal father.” 

“Yes.”

“As you met your family, they told you about their ridiculous tradition of marrying off their women before the age 30, and presented some men to you out of nowhere and at your just second meeting.”

“Exactly, I don’t know what’s wrong with them.” Taeyeon said in anger, “Just it was the second time for me to see them, and they just were calling me ‘Taeyeon-ah’ and being so casual with me, that made me feel so awkward and want to disappear at that moment.” She continued. “They said something about ‘It was time’, they wanted to announce the next crowned queen and king of this century since they’re too old to continue on with this.”

“And you’re that Queen, while Jiyong is the King.”

“Unfortunately yes.”

“But Jiyong is a good boy, why are you that objected on this?”

“There’s somethings that you don’t know ajumma..”

“Well, leaving all these behind. What I want to say is just forget all this confusing past! And focus on one thing now..”

“What is it?”

“Getting married or not!”

“That’s the most complicated part!..” she held her head up in confusion.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to get married yet, but when I look at the other side. I can’t turn my back at him and refuse it since by that single word I will finish his life. It’s the same when I sentence the death time of the patient in front of me.”

“Then save this patient by taking care of him, and then send him home after he recovers.”

Taeyeon got the point that her aunt were trying to deliver.

“So, you’re saying I should marry Jiyong now. Then when he settle everything down, I can leave him by getting divorced and living my life normally once again.”

“Exactly.” She flicked her fingers.

“Ajumma~~~” she hugged her suddenly tightly and whined.

“Aigoo this little girl, you’re about to get married, but yet didn’t change at all and still that little girl that cries over wanting an ice-cream.”

“Thank you for being into my life! Really..” she told her sincerely and more like emotionally. “..You’re really more like the mother that I can’t remember or even met.”

That brought tears to Choi ajumma, “I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah for going through all this, but know for sure that this ajumma won’t leave you ever and will do my best to substitute your mother’s place even for a little bit.”

“You already took over it~” she told her happily.

“Aigoo my little girl~” she pinched her nose impishly.

 

Back

 

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I think we should have a talk about this now..” Taeyeon said as they sent Choi parents out.

“Sure.”

They went to Taeyeon’s apartment.

 

“Beer or coffee?” Taeyeon asked as she reached the kitchen.

“Beer is better I think.”

She brought two cans of beer and headed to her living room, where Jiyong was playing with ginger for a moment.

 

“First I How we will explain this to our friends? I won’t hide it.”

“Let’s just say that we had some feelings left from high school, and those developed as we met these days together.”

“Well, that’s kind of believable for them. Since they always have teased us about it.”

“Then, what is there more?”

“About our lovers?”

“As long as we don’t get caught I don’t think there’s a problem.”

“That’s right, but if we got caught. We should tell them the truth that this is all no other than a deal that have an expiration date.”

“Sure. About the wedding..”

“What about it?”

“..I think we should do a small party between us, if we didn’t do anything. Our friends might think of this a gunshot wedding or something else weird.”

“I don’t have any problem with this, we can invite them to a club or something and do it there.”

“A club is dangerous, you know people always capture us there.” He thought for a moment, “Let’s do it at my pension.”

“You’ve a pension?”

“Didn’t you heard of it?”

“No, it been a while since we talked actually..”

“Well that is true. I’m sorry Taeyeon for dragging you into all this..” he thought of it again.

“Ayee don’t mention it, think of it just the way we lived together in UK for a period of time back then.”

Jiyong still can’t think of it the same way Taeyeon does. He know that marriage isn’t that easy, and it requires a lot of responsibilities and courage to start this kind of life.

 

“So, what should we prepare now first for this new life?” Taeyeon asked casually, as it’s nothing special or new to her.

“What kind of house you want?”

“Hmm..” she thought for a moment. “..I think we should look for a villa, since if we took an apartment, we might bump into people as we enter and exit from it.”

“That was the same thinking I had. Okay then a villa, where do you want it to be?”

“A quiet neighborhood.” She found the perfect word to describe what she wanted, “In other words, I think having a private villa like the one Seunghyun bought for his parents right now is the best choice.”

“Right, it’s private. Isolated from the people’s eyes, and big.”

“Then the house matter, we got the idea for it.”

“Yes, I will look into this with Seunghyun hyung and sign the contract as soon as possible.”

“What? No!” she dramatically yelled.

“Why?”

“I want to go with you, this was my d-dream.”

“W-What?”

Taeyeon bowed her head shyly, “I m-mean.. looking for a house together with the man I was going to marry was my dream.” She buried her face in her palm of hands and said in child’s tone. “I know that I’m a childish girl! Don’t mind me!” she whined.

Jiyong chuckled at how cute she was, “Kim Taeyeon, don’t be like this in front of other people.”

“Ya stop teasing me!” she kicked her feet in the air embarrassedly.

“No, it’s just cute.” He said seriously, that made Taeyeon freeze at her place. 

He stood up, “I’m going now. I will talk with hyung about this and give you a call once I get the number of that Estates selling office.”

Taeyeon just nodded.

“See you~” he waved at her charismatically and left first.

 

“Ommmo~~~~~” Taeyeon cried out childishly as soon as he left.

“I’m getting married to G freaking Dragon!!”

“Wooah~ what in the world is this?”

“I’m going to be the Queen of this country after the next months?!!”

“Daebakkk!!”

“I’m from the royal family!!”

“Wooah~~ I’m really speechless!”

“Kim Taeyeon, I think you saved the world in your past life!”

“Heol!!!”

“SNSD and BIGBANG!!”

“SM and YG!!”

“HEOL! DAEBAKK SAGEON!!” she even said her usual favorite phrase that all SNSD’s members use these days.

“Taeyeon and G Dragon under the same roof!” she covered her face shyly with the nearby pillow.

She got all giddy by herself.

“Omo! I must have went crazy? How did I talked with the president like this?”

“I think I’m entering this family faster than expected!”

“Will I be able to do it?..”

She ranted by herself for hours already, till she got trapped with the last question that lingered in her mind and various kind of thoughts welcomed her stressed more than enough mind.    

 

 

After few days..

“Taeyeon, I got the number of the office and called them. When are you free to check them out?” he called her.

“I just finished my schedule, but aren’t you busy? You just started your promotions!..”

“I will pick you up then after I finish recording, is that okay with you?”

“Sure, Jiyong..” she called which prevented him from ending the call, “..don’t over work yourself, we have all the time.”

“I’ll see you later.” He told her and ended.

 

“How are you?” she asked as she were loaded at his car.

“I’m fine.”

“Omo! Look at these black bags, are you even sleeping Kwon Jiyong?”

“Did you have lunch?”

“No, why?”

“Let’s eat first, then go and check the houses.”

“Sure.”

Taeyeon could see how tired Jiyong was. He looked like he haven’t sleep or eat for days already. And that was proved as he ate like a homeless person that found a Macdonald’s fires bag thrown at the street. While his eyes are closed.

 

“Jiyong-ah.. Kwon Jiyong..” Taeyeon called, but he was just too deep into his sleep, while the spoon is stuck inside his mouth. With his head swinging in all directions.

Taeyeon just took him and went to car, she drove slowly in these crowded streets. Not knowing where she should go to, but at the end she parked Jiyong’s car at Han River’s side.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

Han River – over the hill

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

I parked the car over there, and left Jiyong sleeping inside it peaceful. By lowering the seat for him and covering him carefully.

Whereas I unloaded from there, and went to sit over the grass at the hill to see the most beautiful scenery I loved in this town.

 

Sitting there, make all your stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter