Take #16 : Uncrooked Date

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This Dr. Tae role will be on hold for the next chapters.

What do you think will happen for these two? should I take it slowly or just jump directly to the present? Is this much enough of their past?

Please do reply to know what do you like more.. past or present? 

 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

“Good morning-” Kim Jongsuk greeted his running daughter.

“I’ll be back!” Taeyeon shouted while she was rushing outside.

“What happened? Did Taeyeon leave already?” Jiyong came since he was preparing a cup of coffee at the kitchen.

“Uh, she must have received an emergency call.” He put his newspaper down, “When your flight will depart from here?”

“I think at 12PM this noon.”

“Then let me drop you by on my way..”

“No it’s okay uncle, I’ll drop by somewhere then go there directly.”

“As you like, then take care son and come by more often like this..”

“Sure uncle.”

They chatted for a while together, then Jiyong went and put all his luggage in the car, then headed to where he planned to stop by before going to the airport.

 

 

“Ah so ugly!” someone exclaimed while Taeyeon was yawning.

It caught her attention since it was in Korean, she opened her eyes to see..

“Jiyong?” she was startled. “What brought you here?” he came near to her.

“What’s this?..” he scanned her hospital fashion, hair messed, eyes close with a bare face and glasses with a comfortable cross slippers.

“Ya! Don’t insult my fashion!” she yelled, while covering herself with her gown and sending him a strong glare.

“Are you really SNSD’s Taeyeon?” he doubt that.

“No, I’m Kim Taeyeon here.” Then she closed his mouth with her hand, “Stop saying that here, someone may hear you!”

Jiyong was surprised with this sudden move of her.

When she noticed the shock in his eyes, she took her hands away awkwardly.

“Why did you c-come here for?”

“I came for this..” he gave her a paper bag with a cup of iced Americano.

“What is this..” she opened it, to see her favorite sandwich with a piece of cake as a desert and both cup of coffee and mojito.

“You didn’t have breakfast, and I know that you’re not going to have lunch too now. So I had no choice but to come and see you eating it in front of my eyes.”

“You didn’t have to..” she was touched. “..Thank you Jiyong-ah~” she pouted cutely.

“You don’t have anything now right? I heard from the nurse that you finished your surgery and now it’s the lunch time break, come on..” he took her to the rest area outside.

 

 

As Taeyeon took a bite from the sandwich, it was as life returned to her.

“Ah~” she reacted with her head lifted up and her eyes closed.

Jiyong chuckled at her.

“I don’t have anyone but you Jiyong-ah~” she told him while pouting touchingly.

“Aye, just take care of yourself. There’s no on here beside you, so be more thoughtful toward your body and health.”

“Arasso Mr. Kwon G Dragon!” she replied sarcastically. “Right, I didn’t hear your new song. What kind of song it is?”

“Hmm.. a song that describes me?”

“Oh~ I’m looking forward it!”

“Hear it then, it got uploaded online last midnight.”

“Really? Wait I’m going to buy it on ITunes first..”

Jiyong laughed at how cute she was, half of the sandwich in while one hand busy with buying the album and the other with holding the coffee.

“I bought it~” she exclaimed happily.

He chuckled, “Thank you my VIP, I’ll work hard~” he stood up and bowed down jokingly to her.

“Aigoo~ when did this little boy grew up this much?” she messed his hair.

“That’s what I should say to you..” he chuckled and wore his snap-back.

“Come on, let’s go inside..” they went inside.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, I should go now. It became the time for my flight now..”

“Really?” you can see a sad look in her eyes as she sighed.

Jiyong pinched her two cheeks, “Ya! Do your best and don’t kill people!” he joked with her.

She nodded.

“Take care little girl, see you soon..” he told her while still pinching her cheeks.

“Good luck with your new album~ I’ll listen to it a lot, just do well on your comeback stages and don’t get nervous to perform alone!” she was nagging more than his mother do.

Jiyong laughed and let her cheeks free.

“Yeah Sunbaenim~” he bowed down sarcastically again.

“Happy birthday Jiyong-ah, have fun with your friends in this special day. And don’t worry about your album, since whatever these hands write..” she held them, “..it became a big hit all over the world!”

Jiyong was touched with her words, so unknowingly he found himself dragging her into his arms.

“Thank you Taeyeon..” he told her, “..I’ll miss you little girl~” he messed her hair playfully to not make it awkward or let Taeyeon misunderstand this situation and let her go.

“I’ll miss you too~” she hit his jokingly as always. “Fighting Kwon Jiyong!” she told him cheerfully while gesturing the ‘Fighting’ sign with both two hands.

“I’m going then~ see you later!” he waved to her while smiling widely and left first.

Taeyeon kept on waving to him at the hospital’s entrance, but then Jiyong turned and hurried again to her.

“What’s wrong? Did you forget something?”

“Uh, let’s take a photo together..”

“W-What?”

He put his arm around her and took her closer to him, “1, 2, smile!” 

“Ah what is this for?” she whined in annoyed tone. “Don’t you see how miserly I look right now?”

“That’s why I want to take a selca with you..” he got a hit on his head as he said that. “..Ah don’t~ come on, one more..” they were standing the same as the last photo, but Taeyeon added a V sign at the end. 

“Okay, it’s good~” he smiled as he checked it.

“Send it to me..”

“Sure, I’m going..” he started walking while waving charismatically with his hand from the back without turning while working with his phone.  As he reached his car, he turned and with a big smile he shouted out loudly, “Fighting Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon was shocked with this, but what was more satisfying that she was recording all this, since Jiyong’s image of walking away alone was kind of artistic to Taeyeon’s eyes and kind of deep and meaningful to her, so she decided to record it as a memory and that memory was ended in an unexpected way for the two of them.

She ended the recording, turned and entered running inside the hospital.

Jiyong chortled at her, and took his way toward the airport back to Seoul.

 

 

As Taeyeon returned back home after two nights shifts that she had after that day where Jiyong returned back to his homeland, she shouted soullessly..

“I’ve returned back home..”

“Oh, you came..” her father welcomed her as always. “..wash up and come I’ll prepare for you a meal.”

“No, I don’t have the appetite to. I’m going to sleep, good night appa~” she told him and crawled to her room like a snail.

 

She threw herself at her bed, but to shout in pain..

“Ahh!” she felt something under her, “What is this..” she took it off.

It was a box. She opened it, there were a letter in it..

“My Dr. Tae,

Thank you for everything my cousin. Take care of yourself first, so you can treat people and take care of them too.

I know that you’re a secret VIP, so here is my gift for my special VIP..

I’ll deliver your presents well to my mother and sister. Thank you ^^

PS: it’s a limited edition one so take care of it too~”

 

She got curious about this limited edition gift for his special VIP, so she opened the box again, to see two albums there..

“Wooah..” she exclaimed.

There was a memo on them..

“These are the second print of my second studio full album. It’s a dream of all the VIP’s out there, so I got to fulfill one of fans dream~

Play it a lot while driving so you won’t get into accident as you return back from your work at the late night.” he wrote warmly.

 

Taeyeon was touched with his surprise gift. It really was a dream of her~ she fangirled like a real VIP alone at this dark room near the break of dawn that night.

Jiyong was really a caring and good cousin to Taeyeon all the time, but the question still hang there, why can’t he have any feelings to her? if he’s taking care of her all the time like this?

 

 

She woke up lazily as always, walking down the kitchen with closed eyes bumping here and there.

She took the cup from the drawer to drink some water, but someone took it from her and gave her one filled already with water.

Taeyeon drank it immediately and turned to leave. But then to realize that there’s someone else here that gave her the water.

She took her hair away from her face and opened her eyes, to see..

“J-Jiyong?” she brushed her eyes in disbelief. “Is this really you? Am I still dreaming?”

He chuckled then pinched her cheeks, “Good morning little girl~” he turned to complete doing his morning coffee.

She felt the pain from his pinch, “I’m not dreaming! Ya~” she jumped and hang on him from the back.

“What are you doing?” he asked her while laughing.

“You’re really here! Wooah~” she fangirled.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you from this early morning?”

“Wasn’t your flight yesterday?”

“Right, it got delayed through some errors in techniques with the airplane and the Flight’s plan.” He turned his face at her slightly, “You look happy with that~”

“Yes, why can’t I be happy to have my idol here?” she landed back.

“Your idol? Me? I’m your idol?” he asked sarcastically.

“No, it’s someone that’s called G-Dragon. I met him couple days ago. Do you know him by a chance? He’s really a fashion icon with a really bright smile.” She scanned him jokingly, “There’s no chance to know him, tsk, tsk, tsk.. what’s wrong with your fashion? Go and do your hair..” she told him playfully.

“Ya! Come over here!” he went running after her.

“Umma!~” she screamed, while the dragon chasing after her childishly.

“What’s with this noise from the early morning?” Kim Jongsuk came out yawning.

“Appa!~” Taeyeon shouted and went behind her father’s back.

“What? What?”

“Come out!.. Kim Taeyeon come over here!..” Jiyong tried to catch her from this side, then she would go to the opposite side. And they kept on doing that for couple minutes already, while Jongsuk between them with a clueless mind about what’s going on before his eyes.

“Stop!” he cried out. They looked at him, “What’re you doing at this early hour?”

“Appa, he want to hit me!”

“Here..” Her father placed Taeyeon in front of Jiyong and told him, “..Hit her as much as you want.”

“What?!” she was dumbfounded. “Appa, what are you doing?”

“Jiyong won’t hit anyone if they didn’t do anything for him. Sure you annoyed him in something..”

Jiyong nodded proudly.

“Alright, come on.. hit me!” she tried to act all brave.

“Here.. do whatever you want with her..” he gave him Taeyeon in his two arms and went to wash up.

 

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon for couple minutes, and she did the same. Leaving their eyes to talk, while fell into each other’s eyes deeply and soundly.

 

“Why are you here?”

“Because I want to be with you more..”

“Why?”

“Because I missed you so much all this time..”

“Why?”

“Because-”

All that was Jiyong and Taeyeon’s mind-conversation. But unfortunately cut with Kim Jong Suk’s appearance suddenly out fresh and clean.

“Did you tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter