Take #14 : Dr. Tae

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The fluffy moments are next!!~ 

I may update it at the same day ^^

 COMMENT!! 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

It been around 2-3 weeks since Taeyeon started being a doctor under this hospital.

The ambulance arrived singing her familiar siren at this late night..

“What we’ve here?..” Taeyeon went out running with another resident and a nurse.

“A middle aged woman, she got hurt in an explosion at a construction site at her night shift.” The paramedic continued on reporting, “She was barely conscious at the site, but went into arrest during the transfer.”

“What are her stats?” Taeyeon asked.

“We performed CPR, but..”

“How long?” the other resident John asked.

“About 10-15 minutes?”

“Then she’s gone right?” that resident called while sighing.

“No, we’ve hope..” Taeyeon said, which surprised everyone.

“What? Didn’t you heard? She was in an arrest for around 15 minutes!”

“Still, please move her in quickly!..” she started pushing the portable bed.

 

They went in a rush inside.

Taeyeon cried out, “She’s in arrest! Prepare the paddles! We have no time! Hurry up!”

They arrived to the nearest bed, “Careful! One, two, three!” they transported her to the emergency room bed.

The nurse started taking the blood pressure, while the other one were preparing the equipment for the doctors.  

Taeyeon climbed the woman, spread her legs on each side and started doing for her a CPR, while the other resident was pumping the oxygen with the BVM (Bag Valve Mask)

Taeyeon shouted for the nurse, “Epinephrine!” and continued working her two hands together to save this soulless woman under her.

After doing that for couple minutes.

“Tae, I think we did all what we can.. you should stop now!” Dr. Tiffany came by and noticed her.

“No, we can do it.. we can save her!” Taeyeon was really stubborn about it.

They convinced her for several times, but she would never take her hands off the woman’s chest.

“You’re going to pass out as well like that!” Dr. John told her.

Taeyeon blocked both her eyes and ears from this world and focused on bringing this woman back to her child’s arms.

“D-Doctor!” the nurse cried out in dash, “Her vitals are b-back!”

And really that annoying siren stopped and her vitals returned back normally.

Taeyeon then really passed out!

“Dr. Tae!”

“Taeyeon!” they cried out and held her up.

 

Taeyeon regained back her conscious.

“Are you awake now?”

“How do you feel now?”

Both Dr. Tiffany and Dr. John were by her side.

“Oh!  Doctor..” she tried to sit straight up. But her body gave up on her.

“Ya! Lay down back!” the doctor got angry on her.

“How can you still be alive with this low sugar and blood level of you!” Dr. John scolded her.

Taeyeon bowed her head down.

“The patient! What happened to her?” she remembered.

“Don’t worry, Dr. Adam took her to the OR an hour ago.” (OR: Operation Room)

“You’re amazing really, you worry about others where you should worry about the weak body of yours!”

“I’m fine..” she tried to get up again.

But got magnetized again to the bed with Dr. Tiffany’s and John’s violent strength.

“Stay here till you finish all the IV!” she locked her with the tying ropes that they give it to the patients.

“Get some sleep now, we’re watching you.. don’t think of escaping an inch from here!

“Did you understand?”

“Yes Dr.”

“Sleep tight~” they waved for her, closed the curtains and left her alone to rest.

 Incident like these came into Taeyeon’s hand a lot during this time there. Her life there were all action with action! 

 

Day went by and time flew away too~

 

 

“Dr. Tae, here see this patient..”

“Dr. an emergency patient will arrive in a minute!”

“Some come here!.. Oh! Dr. Tae!”

“Thank you so much Dr. Tae!”

“You saved my son’s life, thank you Dr.!”

“Thank you Dr.!”

“Dr. we’re in debt with your kindness!”

These were all what Taeyeon heard in the last few months of training at this hospital.

 

“Alright, everyone give me your attention!..” Dr. Tiffany hit her mug of beer with a spoon to get everyone’s attention. “Today is our last day with our amazing newbie.. Dr. Tae!!” everyone howled and cheered wildly.

Taeyeon went up and bowed to everyone, “I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart~ and for sure this won’t be the last time for me to come here! I’ll never forget our precious moments and hardships together in this second house of us our lovely and cruel hospital!” they all applauded.

They were on a farewell party for Taeyeon before she return back to Korea to catch up with her schedules for the end of the year with her girls.

Even though they didn’t knew that she is the great Kim Taeyeon that everyone dreamed and fantasied about in their life. They treated her with love and care, she was one of their family at that time, but due the two different jobs she had to leave sadly.

“I love you guys!” she screamed loudly as she was wasted in drinking at the end of the party.

“We love you too TaeTae!” Dr. Tiffany shouted back.

 

 

The next day, she bid her farewells to the director of this hospital, and went downstairs to her new family in here to greet them on last time before departing to the airport already.

“I’ll miss you a lot..” the nurse hugged her.

“Take care little girl~” Dr. John messed her hair playfully.

“Don’t make it long on us! visit us whenever you have the time.” Dr. Adam told her.

“Tae, I’ll really miss you..” Dr. Tiffany hugged her.

“I’ll miss you more really~ Thank you for everything..”  

“Thank you for everything all, and sorry that I have to leave like this.. but sure this won’t be the last time for us.. I’ll come again soon~” she bowed to them, then headed toward the exit.

“Take care Tae~”

“Call us!”

“Come back soon!”

They all shouted for her as she was loading the car together with her father.

She slit down the window and waved to them endlessly all the way out.

 

“How many times should I send you away from me like this?” her father said sadly in front of Taeyeon’s flight gate.

“I will miss you appa~” she hugged him.

“Take care girl, if you needed anything I’m a call apart.”

“I will finish my schedule for the year and come back quickly here.”

“Sure. Now go they will close the gate.”

She really left.

As her father walked away as well.

“Appa!” she shouted.

Kim Jongsuk turned.. to be welcomed with a flying butterfly running toward him.

“I love you!” she jumped and got hooked in his arms with her legs locked around his waist.

“I love you too little girl~” he hugged her tightly.

She gave him a deep peck on his cheek, “I love you appa~” her eyes got teary.

“What’s wrong little girl? Why’re you crying?..”

“I just.. l-love you..”

“I love you more little girl~” he took her into circles in the air.

“Take care and call me more!” she whined while pouting childishly.

“Go now, fly away~” he took her in that image with her in his arms to the gate’s door. “Please take care of her..” he told the flight’s attendant there.

“Sure sir..”

He landed her back, “Take care and show the world who’s my girl! Fighting Kim T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter