Take #11 : Scratching The 1st Wish on My Wishlist

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is one of the most chapters that i had fun while writing it, it's really cute how T.O.P treat Taeyeon playfully always~ i can imagine him actually doing that in real life. he's really Bingu-TOP!! xD

Have fun reading this chapter, and let me know your thoughts about what's going to happen from now on..

#WAITING..

 

 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived safely at Incheon’s airport.

“Isn’t that your name?” Tiffany asked as she noticed someone holding up a banner with her name.

Taeyeon looked at it.. and ran toward that person.

“Ajumma!” she ran and hugged her tightly, throwing everything in her hands away.

Choi Ajumma, as in Seunghyun’s mother hugged her back with affection, “Aigoo~ my little kid!” she caressed her back.

“How have you been ajumma? I missed you a lot~” Taeyeon acted all cute in front of her.

“I missed you more little girl~” she hit her playfully as she always did ever since she knew Taeyeon.

She noticed Tiffany, “Who is she? Did you came together?” she asked Taeyeon.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Tiffany bowed respectfully, “I’m Tiffany Hwang.”

“Tiffany, this is my aunt.” Taeyeon introduced her.

“Nice to meet you.” She told her in English.

She was surprised with her talking like that with an older woman.

“Ah, she grew up in United states. So she don’t know how to talk in Korean yet.”

“Ever? Wooah.. where was your parents?”

Tiffany didn’t understand.

“Mom, dad, where?” she tried to use the signs language with her to understand.

As she said that, Tiffany understood her. Suddenly her eyes reddened up and she bowed her head down.

Her two pigtails hairstyle covered her face, Taeyeon’s aunt lift Tiffany’s face up. To see that she was crying silently.

“Ya, why are you crying?” she asked.

“M-My.. Mom.. d-died.” She said between hiccups.

That shocked both Taeyeon and Choi aunt.

Immediately she took her into her arms and kept on caressing her back warmly and apologetically. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry little girl.” She told her while guilty killing her from inside for bringing that painful memory and thoughts back to this young girl.

Taeyeon took the luggage and followed them toward the car.

 

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany said as Choi aunt were driving, with Taeyeon holding Tiffany in her hands in the back seats.

“No it’s my fault..” Choi aunt said, “..Ah! you should be craving for food right now, where should we eat? Jajjangmyun? Pizza? Chicken? Or burger?”

Tiffany forgot everything when food is mentioned in this life.

“Burger!” she cried out in a high pitched tone.

“Wooah, you’ll be really a good singer with this voice.” The aunt mumbled alone.

Taeyeon heard her, “How did you know? We’re going to be singers soon.” She shared.

“What? As if..” she let out a small laugh.

When she noticed that they were serious, she turned her head at them.. “Really?” she was surprised, “Taeyeon-ah, you’re going to be a singer? How?”

“It turned out to be like this..” Taeyeon coldly answered. 

“Wooah, we’re having an artistic family like this.”

Tiffany didn’t understand. “What?” she asked in English.

They arrived by then at the burger house.

 

“Me and my family we all have an artistic past.” She tried to make her understand by talking slowly while walking into the restaurant.

Tiffany facial expressions were the best to relief the person’s stress and thoughts.

“Welcome madam..” the waitress greeted them.

She continued talking, “My son is a boy group member.”

“Wooah.. who is he?”

“T.O.P, BIGBANG’s T.O.P.”

“Really?” she exclaimed in disbelief, “I really like BIGBANG.”

“Can we order here?” Taeyeon cut their fangirling alone after mentioning the word ‘BIGBANG’.

“Ah right, I’m sorry our talk distracted me..” her aunt said and opened the menu to order for the hungry girls.

 

“Tiffany, you don’t have anyone here in Korea?” she asked her while waiting for the dessert after finishing their delicious meal together.

She shook her head.

“Where are you staying?”

“A hotel.”

“Hotel? No way!” the aunt exclaimed angrily.

“Why?” she was taken aback with her reaction.

“In such a young age, staying at a hotel alone in these days is dangerous.”

“What should we do aunt?” Taeyeon asked.

“You can stay at our house.” Her aunt suggested instantly.

“Right, that would be fun!” Taeyeon told her.

“At your house?”

Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany kept silent.

“What do you think? Reply now..” the impatient Taeyeon said.

Again her tears fell down out of nowhere.

“Ya! Here we go again..” Taeyeon took her to her arms.

“Why are you crying young girl?”

“I’m just t-thankful.”

“If you’re thankful you shouldn’t’ve to cry then.” Taeyeon taught her.

“But it’s my first time to see such a kind people as you..” she said while drying her tears. “Thank you mam.” She stood up and bowed humbly. 

Taeyeon’s aunt held her hand and said, “Tiffany, I’m not Taeyeon’s aunt only from now on.. I’m both Taeyeon and Tiffany’s aunt.”

Thank made them both tear up together.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you two tonight?”

“Aunt, why are you so dramatic tonight?” Taeyeon said while raising her head up trying to lock the tear inside her eyes back.

“It’s my honor really.” Tiffany said.

Then to her surprise, both Taeyeon and Tiffany went and sat beside her while hugging her from each side childishly.

“Thank you aunt.” They told her in union.

“I’m more thankful to meet such a pretty and cute girls in my life.” She squeezed them.

“Wooah the desert came!” Taeyeon jumped up and went to her seat with eyes focused at the strawberry ice-cream scoops with waffle and fresh strawberries pieces together banana and chocolate chips.

“See, all what she sees in this world is ice-cream.” Her aunt ranted to Tiffany, “Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a little girl. She will never grow up.” She chuckled at her.

“I can h-hear you au-auntie~” Taeyeon said with a filled mouth.

They laughed at this little girl, and started eating their own desserts.

 

 

After having such a delicious and warm meal all together for the first time, they reached the promised house.

“Welcome to the Choi’s house young girls..” she told them as she opened the door.

“Wife? Is that you?” a deep voice called upon hearing this noise.

He came, to be welcomed with two girls bowing down to him.

He gave his salute to them, which Taeyeon returned it back seriously.

He spread his arms warmly, and immediately a flying butterfly flew into them.

“Aigoo~ my little butterfly.” He hugged her as she was his own daughter.

“I missed you uncle.” She told his sincerely.

“I missed you more little butterfly.”

“Little butterfly? Is that Taeyeonie?” another feminine voice came down running from the stairs. 

“Unnie~” she ran toward her.

“Taeyeon-ah~ Aigoo why didn’t you keep in touch with us all this time?” she scolded her in a playful way. “Ah forget it, at least we can see you now.” She said and hugged her back.

Tiffany was scared from that scary man standing in front of her.

Their eyes met. So Tiffany bowed respectfully instantly.

He returned the bow, “Who?” he asked.

“Ah this is Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany.” The aunt told him.

“Annyeonghaseyo~”

Taeyeon and that woman came toward them.

“She’s my friend uncle, we met at the airport.”

“She’s going to stay with us from now on.” The wife said.

They didn’t say anything.

“Just temporary, together with me.” Taeyeon felt like she should explain, since the eyes speaks more than words.

“Welcome dear.” He told her warmly.

“Welcome into the Choi’s family young girl~” that woman hugged her warmly.

Tiffany was really blessed to meet such a people in her life. She thought that it was all from her mother, that she sent her such a caring people in this hard situation where she had to travel alone into a strange country where she didn’t even know how to speak its language.

 

While the women were preparing for the dinner all together, “Tiffany, this is my oldest daughter that we talked about earlier in the way back to here Hyeyoon.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to her.

“Can I take you the same as Taeyeon?”

“Sure, I should be thankful for that.”

“Then I got another dongsaeng like this.” she welcomed her happily.

“Tiffany-”

“Aunt, you can call me Fany. I’m more used to it.”

“Okay, Fany..”

“Yes?”

“..Can you put down the table together with Taeyeon?”

“Sure.”

They went and made the table together.

 

At dinner they became closer, talked, laughed and had one good and warm dinner for once in a while.

 

“Taeyeon-ah..” Tiffany called as they laid down at their room together facing the ceiling.

“Umm?”

“..Thank you for coming into my life.”

“That what I should say Fany-ya.”

“For the first time, I had smiled at day like that.” She confessed.

“Well, that was the same feeling I had as I entered their house for the first time.”

“They’re a good people.”

“Yes they sure are.”

“Can we stay together from now on?”

“That what I want actually.”

She smiled, “This is the first time to meet such a person that look like me.” Her words continued on saying, “We have the same taste in music, food and life.”

“I have to let you meet my friends here in school, they’re the same as you.”

“Really? I can’t wait to meet them.”

“Me too.”

“Good night Taeyeon-ah.”

“Have a good and tight sleep Fany.”

With confessing their true feelings to each other they had to get a good and tight sleep together for the first time, in their first meeting and first long and full of actions day together.

 

While sitting together at the breakfast table at the early morning together, the doorbell rang..

“I will get it..” Choi aunt was serving the last side dish at the table.

They were eating quietly, till they heard Choi’s aunt loud exclaiming “Omona!”

“Who came in this early morning?” Choi uncle asked, while sipping from his dark coffee.

“Mom, do we have guests?” Seunghyun asked his mother while coming in toward the dining table.

“Is that?-” Taeyeon ask Hyeyoon, Seunghyun’s older sister.

“T-Taeyeon?” he called first, noticing her sitting there.

She turned from her place, to see the oppa that she missed all this time the most before her eyes.

“Tabi!” she ran and jumped at him, locking her legs around his waist.

Tiffany was shocked with this scene.

“Ya Taengoo~” he took her in circles. “When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me?” he told her as they weren’t hugging, but Taeyeon still wrapping her legs around him, and he wrapped his arms around her back to avoid her from falling.

“I wanted to surprise you~”

“And you succeed in that little girl~” His pinched her nose playfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter